Islamic suicide bomber who killed six CIA officers was trusted CIA informant

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
As I have pointed out many, many times, there is no reliable way to distinguish a peaceful Muslim from a potentially violent jihadist. It isn't as if there is one sect of Islam that has renounced and rejected violent jihad and Islamic supremacism, and another that upholds such things. If that were the case, one could rely on the peaceful group and shun the group that taught violence. But contrary to popular belief, every mainstream Islamic sect and school of Islamic law teaches the necessity to subjugate unbelievers, by force if necessary, under the hegemony of Islamic law. The U.S. government, of course, denies this fact and bases numerous policies upon the assumption that the vast majority of Muslims share universally accepted notions of human rights, and abhor jihad terrorism. This is the fruit of that false assumption.

"Exclusive: CIA Attacker Driven in From Pakistan: Suicide Bomber Was a Regular CIA Informant, Had Been to Chapman Base Multiple Times," by Aleem Agha and Nick Schifrin for ABC News, January 2 (thanks to Benedict):

The suicide bomber who killed at least six Central Intelligence Agency officers in a base along the Afghan-Pakistan border on Wednesday was a regular CIA informant who had visited the same base multiple times in the past, according to someone close to the base's security director.
The informant was a Pakistani and a member of the Wazir tribe from the Pakistani tribal area North Waziristan, according to the same source. The base security director, an Afghan named Arghawan, would pick up the informant at the Ghulam Khan border crossing and drive him about two hours into Forward Operating Base Chapman, from where the CIA operates.

Because he was with Arghawan, the informant was not searched, the source says. Arghawan also died in the attack

The story seems to corroborate a claim by the Taliban on the Pakistani side of the border that they had turned a CIA asset into a double agent and sent him to kill the officers in the base, located in the eastern Afghan province of Khost.

Last edited:
You never know when a muslim is going to get religion.
But you can always tell when they got it.

I found a great video the other day and it was excellent, except the man said he was a Muslim and he's protesting "radical" Islam.

I cannot fathom this. Islam is more political than religious and it's designed to dominate. It's CENTERED on Mohammed who couldn't get anyone to follow him as a prophet so he resorted to military tactics.

To say you are Muslim is to say you believe in what Islam teaches, which is domination. It's like saying I'm with the Mafia but I'm a peaceful mafiosa.

How is anyone a moderate Mafia?

nah I don't think there was any gay marriage votes today

Oh Obama has skipped that tactic and put Kevin Jennings in charge of school kids instead.

at least juvenile colon cancer won't be missed now!

Not so fast, we're working on it, Jennings hasn't got 'em yet
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=120547
cowgirl-6.jpg

Last edited:
As I have pointed out many, many times, there is no reliable way to distinguish a peaceful Muslim from a potentially violent jihadist. It isn't as if there is one sect of Islam that has renounced and rejected violent jihad and Islamic supremacism, and another that upholds such things. If that were the case, one could rely on the peaceful group and shun the group that taught violence. But contrary to popular belief, every mainstream Islamic sect and school of Islamic law teaches the necessity to subjugate unbelievers, by force if necessary, under the hegemony of Islamic law. The U.S. government, of course, denies this fact and bases numerous policies upon the assumption that the vast majority of Muslims share universally accepted notions of human rights, and abhor jihad terrorism. This is the fruit of that false assumption.

"Exclusive: CIA Attacker Driven in From Pakistan: Suicide Bomber Was a Regular CIA Informant, Had Been to Chapman Base Multiple Times," by Aleem Agha and Nick Schifrin for ABC News, January 2 (thanks to Benedict):

The suicide bomber who killed at least six Central Intelligence Agency officers in a base along the Afghan-Pakistan border on Wednesday was a regular CIA informant who had visited the same base multiple times in the past, according to someone close to the base's security director.
The informant was a Pakistani and a member of the Wazir tribe from the Pakistani tribal area North Waziristan, according to the same source. The base security director, an Afghan named Arghawan, would pick up the informant at the Ghulam Khan border crossing and drive him about two hours into Forward Operating Base Chapman, from where the CIA operates.

Because he was with Arghawan, the informant was not searched, the source says. Arghawan also died in the attack

The story seems to corroborate a claim by the Taliban on the Pakistani side of the border that they had turned a CIA asset into a double agent and sent him to kill the officers in the base, located in the eastern Afghan province of Khost.

I called this one 2 days ago...
I would lend credence to the story.
Here's why.
The suicide bomber wasn't searched...that means he was KNOWN and had developed a certain amount of trust to one of the handlers. He gave up militants and possibly an Al Qaeda leader to the CIA hit teams in order to garner that trust by his CIA handlers, then he more than likely offered an even more desirable target which caused the CIA handler's boss to request a face to face meeting.....the Taliban sprung the trap and the rest is now history.

Now hopefully you on the left understand how devious these motherfuckers are and the reason why we cannot pretend the war is non existent and terrorists don't exist.

This isn't rocket science people....it involves the principle of who is the most intelligent and violent. It appears with the change in tactics and multiple failed strategies put forth by the Obama war council we are losing the war on terror...just like pre 9/11.

"My Country, May She always be right, but My Country, right or wrong."

Well, all I've got to say is that the CIA certainly got sloppy. In the old school, there is no such thing as a "trusted" informant; only an informant whose information is credible. The old CIA would constantly test this guy to see if he's turned.

Well, all I've got to say is that the CIA certainly got sloppy. In the old school, there is no such thing as a "trusted" informant; only an informant whose information is credible. The old CIA would constantly test this guy to see if he's turned.

Unless you are aware of all the facts and circumstances of this case, you cannot possibly know whether this guy was 'constantly tested' or not. What a fucking stupid comment.

Why is it that certain people assume that they know shit when they don't know jack shit.

Caught this story of Morning JOe. Jim Engle was on and went through the whole thing,. Seems the guy who blew everyone up was a Jordanian doctor who was arrested a while ago. They thought they had turned him to to our side. Apparantly not.

They had sent him to try to infiltrage Al Queda. He called them and said he had vital info to pass. Thats why some top CIA officials were at this meeting. They could all hear the info at once. This Doctor then blew himself and them up.

Al Queda had the last laugh this time.. The CIA shouldn't trust any of these guys. Too bad it cost 7 lives to prove that point.

Forum List

Back