Someone screwed up "big" time.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
If someone screwed up "BIIIIIIIIIG" time by not catching the Nigerian man, what the hell did Bush adminstration do when two planes hit the world trade center, one the Pentagon and another almost hit the white house? And calling for Janet to resign. Then Bush should have been court martialed because the warning was thrown in his uglly face and he did nothing and 3,000 died. I cannot believe I am hearing all the rhetoric from radica racist right wing nuts about someone screwing up big time. No one died and someone did screw up but it was not BIIIIIG enough for Janet to resign. Some one screwed at the ticket office to let him board a plane for the U.S. Belly aching old white men forget about 9-11.
This was a stumped toe compared to the screw on 9-11.

So its okay for the person in-charge of homeland security, after a bomb and bomber made it on a plane to say "the system worked"? Please tell me why you think Napolitano is qualified to run Homeland Security. Please tell me why Napolitano shouldn't have been fired for saying veterans are a security risk, yet she doesn't stop a muslim terrorist? Add to this the fact that the Brits pulled his visa, and HS did not. Add to this the fact that his dad called the embassy to warn the US that his son was a terrorist, and that we should stop him. Then add the fact that the CIA heard of a terror plot involving "the Nigerian". The dots were all there, if anyone knew what they were looking for, including that he had no luggage. Why aren't these guys questioned?

Janet Napolitano never was qualified to run the nation's security, she is a political hack, nothing more.

9-11
Anthrax attacks
Shoe Bomber
Katrina

Who did Bush fire?

9-11
Anthrax attacks
Shoe Bomber
Katrina

Who did Bush fire?

The word is whom.

Whom was Bush supposed to fire for a hurricane?
Wasn't the shoe bomber in London?

But keep spinning lies and deflecting. Bush had to build a new security plan pretty much from the ground up. Obama is destroying it from the ground up. The procedures were not really in place to catch the 9/11 hijackers, thanks to Clinton. They were when Obama took office.

The Dude had a Visa?
And were all those people at the other airports Homeland security or TSA employees?

You dont get from Nigeria to Detroit without a passport by screwing up, it was a plan.

come on your not buying the tried and true dropped the ball...failed to connect the dots ..line ?..how about .."no one could imagine at least not in this administration or the previous one that people would use underwear as weapons"...yes/no??

blessedcauseTerrorist_small.JPG

If someone screwed up "BIIIIIIIIIG" time by not catching the Nigerian man, what the hell did Bush adminstration do when two planes hit the world trade center, one the Pentagon and another almost hit the white house? And calling for Janet to resign. Then Bush should have been court martialed because the warning was thrown in his uglly face and he did nothing and 3,000 died. I cannot believe I am hearing all the rhetoric from radica racist right wing nuts about someone screwing up big time. No one died and someone did screw up but it was not BIIIIIG enough for Janet to resign. Some one screwed at the ticket office to let him board a plane for the U.S. Belly aching old white men forget about 9-11.

Napolitano is a tard for claiming "the system worked" in this situation but I agree with you ... this isn't something anyone needs to resign over. THAT noise is coming from some of our tarded friends on the right. It's funny but I don't recall these tards of which I speak getting up in arms criticising the POTUS or calling for cabinet members to resign after the "shoe bomber" incident.

9-11
Anthrax attacks
Shoe Bomber
Katrina

Who did Bush fire?

the head of fema was fired during katrina.

good point...And I hear that they almost fired the guys that were responsible for not steering that storm more directly AT New Orleans. Bush was pissed that he was able to create a CAT5 hurricane and then couldn't get his people to steer it right into N.O. So, he managed to create a Vulcan mind meld on Nagin to keep him from doing anything smart, like use the 350 school buses to get people out of there before they blew the levees up.

9-11
Anthrax attacks
Shoe Bomber
Katrina

Who did Bush fire?

good point...And I hear that they almost fired the guys that were responsible for not steering that storm more directly AT New Orleans. Bush was pissed that he was able to create a CAT5 hurricane and then couldn't get his people to steer it right into N.O. So, he managed to create a Vulcan mind meld on Nagin to keep him from doing anything smart, like use the 350 school buses to get people out of there before they blew the levees up.

yea bush never really could see anything til the end. he got it within 30miles of the mouth of the Mississippi river (which would put new Orleans under 30 feet of water at least) and gave up which caused it to fuck biloxi into unrecoverable hell.

wow...categorized terrorism...that's a new one. I get the feeling that you don't like Bush much. Would that be a good assumption? I love it when you jackasses say that Bush did NOTHING for 7 minutes. I'm not sure what he was supposed to do sitting there in front of 27 elementary students without causing major alarm. So he calmly collected his thoughts and went into action. It took a few minutes....so what? I'm sure it wasn't on his list of possible scenario's for that day. So maybe a little time was allowable. Maybe? It took Obama a round of golf and another couple of days to make a stupid ass statement about an isolated incident on Christmas Day. I wonder how long he'll hide in the Oval office pisser before making a statement following the BIG ONE.

wow...categorized terrorism...that's a new one. I get the feeling that you don't like Bush much. Would that be a good assumption? I love it when you jackasses say that Bush did NOTHING for 7 minutes. I'm not sure what he was supposed to do sitting there in front of 27 elementary students without causing major alarm. So he calmly collected his thoughts and went into action. It took a few minutes....so what? I'm sure it wasn't on his list of possible scenario's for that day. So maybe a little time was allowable. Maybe? It took Obama a round of golf and another couple of days to make a stupid ass statement about an isolated incident on Christmas Day. I wonder how long he'll hide in the Oval office pisser before making a statement following the BIG ONE.

didn't you know he was supposed to slam the book down, scream loudly, and then run straight for the car? all while smacking a few kids around on the way out

yea bush never really could see anything til the end. he got it within 30miles of the mouth of the Mississippi river (which would put new Orleans under 30 feet of water at least) and gave up which caused it to fuck biloxi into unrecoverable hell.

ouch...a noble swat at a comeback...very nice! Actually, Biloxi is recovering very well... all because they didn't sit around on their asses and wait for the feds to do everything. The mayors of Gulfport, Biloxi, Waveland and many other coastal towns across the MS Gulf Coast went to work. Under the leadership of Republican Governor Haley Barbour, they used financial wisdom and dedication to get things done. Meanwhile, Nagin and his cronies sat around a table and blamed the man for not doing anything. That's why N.O. is still a shit hole and the MS Gulf Coast is thriving. People are moving back there...while N.O. can't give away real estate.

didn't you know he was supposed to slam the book down, scream loudly, and then run straight for the car? all while smacking a few kids around on the way out

Which makes me wonder...what would Al Gore have done? I mean AFTER he pissed his pants.

ouch...a noble swat at a comeback...very nice! Actually, Biloxi is recovering very well... all because they didn't sit around on their asses and wait for the feds to do everything. The mayors of Gulfport, Biloxi, Waveland and many other coastal towns across the MS Gulf Coast went to work. Under the leadership of Republican Governor Haley Barbour, they used financial wisdom and dedication to get things done. Meanwhile, Nagin and his cronies sat around a table and blamed the man for not doing anything. That's why N.O. is still a shit hole and the MS Gulf Coast is thriving. People are moving back there...while N.O. can't give away real estate.

yea sorry it was a mix of sarcasm and seriousness. I live 5 miles outside new orleans and have spent a few nights in biloxi since the storm and have passed throughout it numerous times so I thought I could make a decent joke. nagin is a joke, unbelievable he got re-elected but he will be gone soon

yea sorry it was a mix of sarcasm and seriousness. I live 5 miles outside new orleans and have spent a few nights in biloxi since the storm and have passed throughout it numerous times so I thought I could make a decent joke. nagin is a joke, unbelievable he got re-elected but he will be gone soon

I sure hope so...I must say that N.O. can do and deserves better. I don't live too far away from the coast and it was sad to see all that destruction. The media focused on N.O. so much while major devistation was delivered to MS. I lost a close friend who lived in Gulfport. He was too bullheaded to leave his home and he lost his life trying to hang on to replaceable things. Such a waste.

Forum List

Back