Islamic State (ISIS) Claims Responsibility for Chris Harper Mercer Umpqua College Shooting

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Pamela Geller - Atlas Shrugs ^ | Oct. 2, 2015 | Pamela Geller
The Islamic State is crowing on social media, laying claim to the mass murder in Roseburg, Oregon. Not surprising. Lining up Christians and shooting them in the head is one of their religious rituals. There is much we do not know. We know Harper Mercer’s only male friend was a jihad sympathizer who praised “the brave Mujahideen heroes.” And said, “The Mujahideen freedom fighters of Palestine. My brothers and sisters keep on doing your thing. Allahu Akbar.”

CMKOE_kUkAAutVV.jpg

Well obviously he was a far left drone and an ISIS supporter, why would he kill Christians the way he did..

I blame the far left and their hatred for anything not part of the far left religion..

Well obviously he was a far left drone and an ISIS supporter, why would he kill Christians the way he did..

I blame the far left and their hatred for anything not part of the far left religion..

I blame the shooter who was a mentally deranged wacko. I blame conservatives for providing the political nurturing that drove him crazy.

I blame the shooter who was a mentally deranged wacko. I blame conservatives for providing the political nurturing that drove him crazy.

Which is why you're a crackpot nutjob.....

Oh boy, A tweet by K_H_OOO and you people will fall for anything. LOL

Just LOVE the HATE!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I just love the fact I have stock in waterproof mattress pads!!!

Bed wetters, like yourself, come well prepared!

Anonymous tweets don't send me into cold sweats LOL

They just make you piss in your pants! LOLOLOL!

LOL I didn't create the thread you did.

Which is why you're a crackpot nutjob.....

Then what else drove him crazy? I would be a drooling whack job just like you if I were a Republican

Just LOVE the HATE!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I just love the fact I have stock in waterproof mattress pads!!!

Bed wetters, like yourself, come well prepared!

Anonymous tweets don't send me into cold sweats LOL

They just make you piss in your pants! LOLOLOL!

LOL I didn't create the thread you did.

But you certainly added a distinct odor to it!
11981_2_9_2008_10_43_00_PM_-_oh_shit-759720.jpg

Forum List

Back