Islamic Law to Be Imposed in Parts of Pakistan

I am not aware of the situation in Germany but if they choose to have "a strong man" to rule over them, they are free to do that as long as they respect the borders of the neighboring nations

Muslims don't view the rights of the individual as having any significant importance unless they toe the Islamic line of Sharia Law.
You have NO idea what you are talking about Auditor0007

Islamic law guarantees non Muslims special rights and privilages
]

Special rights? You mean secondary ones to their own, don't you Sunni?

Muslims don't care about the rights of others. They are coming to save us from our infidel ways. Muslims don't believe in Democracy or the rights of the minority. Better wake up to this fact soon.
You are flat out lying Auditor0007

There are several Muslim countries that are Democracys and have large minority populations.

then why dont the good Muslims of these "democracies" speak out LOUDLY against the Muslims whom they claim dont represent their religion?....
Many do.

But the American media doesn't broadcast their message.

So we never hear their voices.

actually when woman are denied equal citizenship that's no longer freedom or democracy.
:eusa_pray:

not too mention it's fricking pathetic.

Muslims don't care about the rights of others. They are coming to save us from our infidel ways. Muslims don't believe in Democracy or the rights of the minority. Better wake up to this fact soon.

There are several Muslim countries that are Democracys and have large minority populations.

Only because they haven't finished forcing the minorities to convert or leave yet.

Only because they haven't finished forcing the minorities to convert or leave yet.

You are such a blatant liar.

Egypt is a Democracy and has a Christian minority of over 5 million.

Every country is free to choose which legal system it want to live under.
It's freedom and it's democracy.

So when the majority chooses theocracy and does not allow for any rights of the minority, then that is okay with you? If so, I think we should deport every last Muslim out of this country very soon.
What about me?

I am an Amerian citizen born and raised.

Would ou like my address so you can come and try to deport me? :evil:

Of course not Sunni; you are protected by laws that protect your beliefs. Of course, that may change some day. The thing is if the roles were reversed, and I was the minority, i wouldn't even be able to post my objections on this board. People are slowly beginning to see the true face of Islam, and it is not pretty.

then why dont the good Muslims of these "democracies" speak out LOUDLY against the Muslims whom they claim dont represent their religion?....
Many do.

Taqiyya
Are you trying to impress me numb nuts?

That is a word that only applies to the Shia religion. Iran is the only Shia country.

The other 70 countries are Sunni

Try again, because you failed :lol:

"On May 11, a mob of Muslims attacked Christians in Bahma village south of Cairo after hearing rumors that a church was to be built in the village without government permission. Muslims left their Friday prayers and attacked the homes and shops of Christians, setting the buildings on fire. At least 10 Coptic Christians were injured in the attack. People from both faiths took up sticks and hatchets and began hurling bricks and firebombs at each other. At least 27 houses and shops were damaged by fire. At last report, 59 Muslims have been arrested on charges of arson and spreading sectarian strife. Pray these Christians will be encouraged to worship together, despite opposition. Pray they will demonstrate love to their neighbors. 1 Corinthians 13 "
Islam and Christianity: Coptic Christians Attacked in Egypt

"On May 11, a mob of Muslims attacked Christians in Bahma village south of Cairo after hearing rumors that a church was to be built in the village without government permission. Muslims left their Friday prayers and attacked the homes and shops of Christians, setting the buildings on fire. At least 10 Coptic Christians were injured in the attack. People from both faiths took up sticks and hatchets and began hurling bricks and firebombs at each other. At least 27 houses and shops were damaged by fire. At last report, 59 Muslims have been arrested on charges of arson and spreading sectarian strife. Pray these Christians will be encouraged to worship together, despite opposition. Pray they will demonstrate love to their neighbors. 1 Corinthians 13 "
If you notice in the article both side were fighting each other in the dispute.

Also, several Muslims were arrested for the arson and riot.

Showing that non muslims (Christians in this instance) are protected under Islamic Law in a Muslim nations.

Showing that non muslims (Christians in this instance) are protected under Islamic Law in a Muslim nations.
over the building of a church??????

are you serious?

"]

"One thousand Christians were today trapped inside the Coptic Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary in West Ain Shams,Cairo, after more than twenty thousand Muslims attacked them with stones and butane gas cylinders. The Church’s priest Father Antonious said that the situation is extremely dangerous. "
20.000 Muslims attack Coptic Church in Egypt « Blogging for a free world

Many do.

well i check foreign sources and i dont see diddly squat Sunni.....if every time a chump like O.B.L or that pathetic "doctor" of his, opens his mouth, and the Muslim world would speak out LOUDLY, to silence him, they would no doubt have more people in the west believing that they indeed oppose this kind of shit.....otherwise,until that transpires....they show who they would back.....this tells me that even though they are usurping the religion,it does not matter,they are Muslim,we stand with them......right or wrong we have to stand with our Muslim brothers.....

Many do.

Taqiyya
Are you trying to impress me numb nuts?

That is a word that only applies to the Shia religion. Iran is the only Shia country.

The other 70 countries are Sunni

Try again, because you failed :lol:

I have zero interest in impressing you Sunni. Sunni's say they don't use Taqiyya, but they do all the time. You are just one example of that.

Boy, that new Obama Pakistan policy sure is paying off.

If you are a Muslim fundementalist that is.

Obama can send Hillary over on a Cruise Missile so get things back in proper order. While we watch with baited breath what our savior is going to do with our economy, abroad things are moving along and Obama is falling behind. While we American's are not paying attention.

I am not aware of the situation in Germany but if they choose to have "a strong man" to rule over them, they are free to do that as long as they respect the borders of the neighboring nations

Muslims don't view the rights of the individual as having any significant importance unless they toe the Islamic line of Sharia Law.
You have NO idea what you are talking about Auditor0007

Islamic law guarantees non Muslims special rights and privilages

as second class citizens (at least that s what I ve heard of it)

Forum List

Back