Islamic Law to Be Imposed in Parts of Pakistan

Is there a reputable source?

How about you cut the left-wing crap.

I'll bet you love the NYTimes, and the rest of the Obama pom-pom wavers. Fox is much more center than the ones you'd lap up.

Really Wonder Chick?

Much more center? Might wanna hear what Rupert Murdoch (you know.....the owner of FAUX Noise), has to say about his viewers.......

Assimilated Press: Rupert Murdoch Calls Fox News Viewers Morons & White Trash

First, maybe you can tell me how they get you guys to do that knee-jerk "faux news" thing.
Is it true that all it takes is a few fish thrown in your direction, and you just slap them flipper together and burp out "faux..faux..."??

Next, tell me that you watch Fox and find that they don't give both perspectives. Or would mean that they wasted all those fish.

TAS just ignore ABikerSailor

He is the board retard

He rants and raves as a result of psychological problems.

That's why I usually don't respond to his posts.

Last edited:
Nope......FAUX is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Repugnican party.

Kinda explains Limbidiot also.

Just curious: do you regularly watch Fox, or listen to Limbaugh?

I generally check in on Faux News whenever CNN, MSNBC or the BBC have quit their live broadcasts, if Faux Noise has one that is a live feed.

And.......while I was stationed in VFA-131 from 1990 - 1994, we listened to Rush Limbidiot every day.

Gotta admit, back then, his show was at least entertaining.

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — The government agreed to impose Islamic law and suspend a military offensive across a large swath of northwest Pakistan on Monday in concessions aimed at pacifying a spreading Taliban insurgency there.

The announcement came after talks with local Islamists, including one closely linked to the Taliban.

The move will likely concern the United States, which has warned Pakistan that such peace agreements allow Al Qaeda and Taliban militants operating near the Afghan border time to rearm and regroup

FOXNews.com - Islamic Law to Be Imposed in Parts of Pakistan - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
Lovely. In an effort to appease the Taliban they let the Taliban dictate to them.
Actually, the average Afghan citizen was much happier under Taliban rule than they were under the Warlords.

The Taliban reinstituted morality and safety that they never had under the Warloars.

But when the US invaded the Warlords once again took over and brutalized the people.

Now the US pays the Warlords money to help them stay in power.

The people hate them and that's why thet help the Taliban.

The warlords = the taliban

Every country is free to choose which legal system it want to live under.
It's freedom and it's democracy.

So when the majority chooses theocracy and does not allow for any rights of the minority, then that is okay with you? If so, I think we should deport every last Muslim out of this country very soon.

I wonder if you are concerned about the growing tendency of the German electorate to be dissatisfied with democracy, and a wish for a return to government by a strongman. Seig heil.

And, if so, how and what type of pressure should be applied. Pakistan too?

I am not aware of the situation in Germany but if they choose to have "a strong man" to rule over them, they are free to do that as long as they respect the borders of the neighboring nations

Muslims don't view the rights of the individual as having any significant importance unless they toe the Islamic line of Sharia Law.

actually when woman are denied equal citizenship that's no longer freedom or democracy.
:eusa_pray:

not too mention it's fricking pathetic.

Muslims don't care about the rights of others. They are coming to save us from our infidel ways. Muslims don't believe in Democracy or the rights of the minority. Better wake up to this fact soon.

I wonder if you are concerned about the growing tendency of the German electorate to be dissatisfied with democracy, and a wish for a return to government by a strongman. Seig heil.

And, if so, how and what type of pressure should be applied. Pakistan too?

I am not aware of the situation in Germany but if they choose to have "a strong man" to rule over them, they are free to do that as long as they respect the borders of the neighboring nations

Muslims don't view the rights of the individual as having any significant importance unless they toe the Islamic line of Sharia Law.
You have NO idea what you are talking about Auditor0007

Islamic law guarantees non Muslims special rights and privilages

actually when woman are denied equal citizenship that's no longer freedom or democracy.

Muslims don't care about the rights of others. They are coming to save us from our infidel ways. Muslims don't believe in Democracy or the rights of the minority. Better wake up to this fact soon.
You are flat out lying Auditor0007

There are several Muslim countries that are Democracys and have large minority populations.

Islamic law does NOT guarantee ANYTHING for non-Muslims except persecution and fear.

They tax non-Muslims more because they don't follow Sharia law.

They put them off in little enclaves away from the rest of the people.

Tell ya what.......if Islam is such an equality based religion, how's about we start treating EVERY FUCKING MUSLIM in the US exactly like the Islamic people of the ME treat Christians?

I bet you'd change your fucking tune quick then Sunnidiot. Especially since you are a new Islamic idiot.

So when the majority chooses theocracy and does not allow for any rights of the minority, then that is okay with you? If so, I think we should deport every last Muslim out of this country very soon.
What about me?

I am an Amerian citizen born and raised.

Would ou like my address so you can come and try to deport me? :evil:

Is there a reputable source?

How about you cut the left-wing crap.

I'll bet you love the NYTimes, and the rest of the Obama pom-pom wavers. Fox is much more center than the ones you'd lap up.

Really Wonder Chick?

Much more center? Might wanna hear what Rupert Murdoch (you know.....the owner of FAUX Noise), has to say about his viewers.......

Assimilated Press: Rupert Murdoch Calls Fox News Viewers Morons & White Trash

Assimilated Press? That's as good as the Onion, America's finest news source, lmao.

You are flat out lying Auditor0007

There are several Muslim countries that are Democracys and have large minority populations.

then why dont the good Muslims of these "democracies" speak out LOUDLY against the Muslims whom they claim dont represent their religion?....

Forum List

Back