Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Can't you read? I said "Show me the quote"

You're just another lying wingnut trying to vent his hatred (as christians often do) by putting words in my mouth, and just like all the other liars, you try to change the subject when challenged to back your lies with some quotes.

Grow a pair of balls and man up. Then show me the quote where I say what you claim. Your lying accusations are worthless without a quote

It is in the Link, Einstein. You are a moron. Stop trolling this Thread. It is clear that you do not understand the meanings of the words you use, or the claims you make. You have been repeatedly shown. Contribute constructively or Go Away.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...lion-dollar-federal-grant-33.html#post3012183

I asked for a quote of mine. There are no quotes from me at that link, so stop telling obvious lies.

Since you're too dumb to remember what was asked for, I'll repeat it in the hopes it sinks in this time

I have not denied that christians are divided over the issue of communion (as well as many other issues) so your entire premise is buillt on a straw man.

But since you seem so sure that I have been "repeating inaccurate information" I'm sure you'll have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM (yeah, right!!) posting a quote from me where I deny there are any differences over the definition of communion.

So let's see if you can make your case with a quote from me, or if you're just another wingnut who runs aways when challenged to support their wingnut claims with some solid evidence.

Show me the quote

I'd be angry, too, if I were a Muslim and knew my prophet was a child molester.

It is in the Link, Einstein. You are a moron. Stop trolling this Thread. It is clear that you do not understand the meanings of the words you use, or the claims you make. You have been repeatedly shown. Contribute constructively or Go Away.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...lion-dollar-federal-grant-33.html#post3012183

I asked for a quote of mine. There are no quotes from me at that link, so stop telling obvious lies.

Since you're too dumb to remember what was asked for, I'll repeat it in the hopes it sinks in this time

I have not denied that christians are divided over the issue of communion (as well as many other issues) so your entire premise is buillt on a straw man.

But since you seem so sure that I have been "repeating inaccurate information" I'm sure you'll have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM (yeah, right!!) posting a quote from me where I deny there are any differences over the definition of communion.

So let's see if you can make your case with a quote from me, or if you're just another wingnut who runs aways when challenged to support their wingnut claims with some solid evidence.

Show me the quote

You are angry :lol::lol:

You are angry :lol::lol:

My patriarchs and prophets were real. Your prophet Mo was a fraud. Even his own Meccan people threw his ass out of town.

You fucking loser

I'm glad the mosque is being built, it'll show people that Islam can be peaceful, when it wins.

You win first prize for joke of the year.

You just need to bow to the will of Allah and grow a big bushy beard, then Muslims won't kill you.

I can't help but think you're just a sock puppet trying to make Mulsims look bad.

Because only a massive tool would consider not killing people so long as they obey your religion peaceful.

Last edited:
You win first prize for joke of the year.

You just need to bow to the will of Allah and grow a big bushy beard, then Muslims won't kill you.

I can't help but think you're just a sock puppet trying to make Mulsims look bad.

Because only a massive tool would consider not killing people so long as they obey your religion peaceful.

Dumbass, I've already demonstrated in another thread you don't know dick about Islam or even religion, in general. do yourself a favor and go play in the sandbox if you don't want to get your ass handed to you on a silver platter

Dumbass, I've already demonstrated in another thread you don't know dick about Islam or even religion, in general.

You haven't demonstrated anything, you've never backed up any of your claims.

do yourself a favor and go play in the sandbox if you don't want to get your ass handed to you on a silver platter

Ohz no what will delusional little Marc do next time?:lol::lol::lol:

Dumbass, I've already demonstrated in another thread you don't know dick about Islam or even religion, in general.

You haven't demonstrated anything, you've never backed up any of your claims.

do yourself a favor and go play in the sandbox if you don't want to get your ass handed to you on a silver platter

Ohz no what will delusional little Marc do next time?:lol::lol::lol:

Shit for brains, you're talking out of your ass and I can smell your breath from here.

Shariah Law [Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik]
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

Run along, dope. My hand hurts from bitch slapping you

Let me know when you have the Qu'ran to back you up, instead of just posting random stuff from jihadwatch.

Although it's not like Christians obey every single thing in the Bible.

Can't you read? I said "Show me the quote"

You're just another lying wingnut trying to vent his hatred (as christians often do) by putting words in my mouth, and just like all the other liars, you try to change the subject when challenged to back your lies with some quotes.

Grow a pair of balls and man up. Then show me the quote where I say what you claim. Your lying accusations are worthless without a quote

Show me the quote

Every Sunday, millions of christians eat the flesh and drink the blood of their savior, Christ.

Just as "Fish don't know they're wet", Christians don't know their religion is steeped in the blood of human sacrifice.

You are Retarded. You claim that Christians are eating the flesh and drinking the blood of their Saviour without any understanding of what the term means Communion means, or to whom. Epic fail every time you perpetuate your mis-characterization, fueled by your stubbornness and stupidity. Communion from the Protestant perspective is purely Symbolic. The Catholic perspective you touch on, though barely, and with no understanding of the matter, specifically Transubstantiation of the host and wine, through Consecration. Whether you agree or disagree with either or neither perspective, you have clearly repeatedly shown that you have no knowledge on the matter. The fact that you fail to see the connection between what you ignorantly claim, and my issue with you, is reason for you to educate yourself or drop the matter.

Every Sunday, millions of christians eat the flesh and drink the blood of their savior, Christ.

Just as "Fish don't know they're wet", Christians don't know their religion is steeped in the blood of human sacrifice.

You are Retarded. You claim that Christians are eating the flesh and drinking the blood of their Saviour without any understanding of what the term means Communion means, or to whom. Epic fail every time you perpetuate your mis-characterization, fueled by your stubbornness and stupidity. Communion from the Protestant perspective is purely Symbolic. The Catholic perspective you touch on, though barely, and with no understanding of the matter, specifically Transubstantiation of the host and wine, through Consecration. Whether you agree or disagree with either or neither perspective, you have clearly repeatedly shown that you have no knowledge on the matter. The fact that you fail to see the connection between what you ignorantly claim, and my issue with you, is reason for you to educate yourself or drop the matter.

Once again, the wingnut has failed to post a quote of mine where I deny that christians differ over the meaning of communion.

And all because the wingnut doesn't even know about his own faith and how the Catholics consume the blood and flesh of Christ. Christians are in strong denial about the central role blood sacrifice plays in their religion

Once again, the wingnut has failed to post a quote of mine where I deny that christians differ over the meaning of communion.

And all because the wingnut doesn't even know about his own faith and how the Catholics consume the blood and flesh of Christ. Christians are in strong denial about the central role blood sacrifice plays in their religion

You do not know my faith, Idiot. You do not understand the meaning of Communion, and so pervert it. For Protestant's Communion is not a Blood Sacrifice, you still can't comprehend in your pea sized brain. Your claim, by including them, in your charge, is false. You you not distinguish between the two perspectives, yet include them in the charge. Get it. Of course not. I know it it is too complex for you to grasp. Such is the case when to think to be an expert on things you have no knowledge of. To discuss matters of Religion with you further, considering the horror of mis-characterization you create, is a waste of time.

You do not know my faith, Idiot. You do not understand the meaning of Communion, and so pervert it. For Protestant's Communion is not a Blood Sacrifice, you still can't comprehend in your pea sized brain. Your claim, by including them, in your charge, is false. You you not distinguish between the two perspectives, yet include them in the charge. Get it. Of course not. I know it it is too complex for you to grasp. Such is the case when to think to be an expert on things you have no knowledge of. To discuss matters of Religion with you further, considering the horror of mis-characterization you create, is a waste of time.

And the wingnut STILL can't defend his lie. :lol::lol:

You said I denied that Christians have differences over the definition of Communion. Now grow a set of balls and defend your lie by posting a quote of mine where I say that

WHy are you so afraid to stand up and defend yourself?

You said I denied that Christians have differences over the definition of Communion. Now grow a set of balls and defend your lie by posting a quote of mine where I say that

Maybe because you and your country stink like cow shit.

I whipped Intense's ass so hard, his wingnut buddies feel so sorry for him so they're stepping up to defend (and doing piss poor job of it) his hurting butt:lol:

I whipped Intense's ass so hard, his wingnut buddies feel so sorry for him so they're stepping up to defend (and doing piss poor job of it) his hurting butt:lol:

Don't delude yourself. Edited You, on the other hand, are a deodorant-impaired brownie. Now go clean a toilet.

Don't delude yourself, the only thing "intense" about him is his stupidity as a moderator. You, on the other hand, are a deodorant-impaired brownie. Now go clean a toilet.

You're the sock puppet of Frank Zapper Crapper and you're talking about delusions?

Take your mental illness medication, freak

The psychiatric trainwreck continues.

Don't delude yourself. Edited. You, on the other hand, are a deodorant-impaired brownie. Now go clean a toilet.

You're the sock puppet of Frank Zapper Crapper and you're talking about delusions?

Take your mental illness medication, freak

You following me around? How cute. Now go duct tape your windows.

Sangha, The only thing you whip is yourself. The part you miss, is that you are not worth the time. You have nothing of value on the subject, that is a constant. I have repeatedly laid out the flaw in the foundation of your argument, everything you have built on that argument is flawed. I'm just done repeating myself. Don't take it personally.

Forum List

Back