*Islam Is Worse Than You Can Wrap Your Little Brains Around!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Islam will hurt you, will kill you, will suck your soul out with a straw.
2. You have no idea what they will and are trying to do to you.
3. Frankly, you're just too fucking stupid.
4. But read this, give it a shot, maybe there is hope for you, but I wouldn't bet *My Life* on it,....
5. Read on;

"CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish
And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are
So quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be
A good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . .. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah - Except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no... . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot Co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to As Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be Very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S."

author unknown

6. I hope you got it, but I am sure you will have to have a building fall on you, to allow it to sink in. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. But read this, give it a shot, maybe there is hope for you, but I wouldn't bet *My Life* on it,....
5. Read on;

A good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

Theologically - no. . . .. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah - Except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no... . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot Co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to As Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be Very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

author unknown

6. I hope you got it, but I am sure you will have to have a building fall on you, to allow it to sink in. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am by no means so left wing loon, But I have to correct you here.

Yes there are some parts of the Koran that can be interpreted to condone Violence against the Infidel. However I believe it is all in the Interpretation of said words. The Majority of Muslims do not believe in or Condone it, However they also are not nearly as vocal in denouncing it as they should be. That might have something to do with the fact that the VAST majority of them live under oppressive Regimes that do not allow them to express their views, or it could be because of a lack of enthusiasm in opposing such actions in the name of Islam. Either way it goes a long way to fuel the Anti Islamic Forces.

You can say it is a religion of peace until you are blue in the face. What People see is that in Practice it is often Applied barbarically and Non Muslims, and women pay the price for it.

Nothing I have seen in the Muslim religion makes me feel it is a religion of peace and love.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. Read on;

A good American?

SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

author unknown

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes there are some parts of the Koran that can be interpreted to condone Violence against the Infidel. However I believe it is all in the Interpretation of said words. The Majority of Muslims do not believe in or Condone it, However they also are not nearly as vocal in denouncing it as they should be. That might have something to do with the fact that the VAST majority of them live under oppressive Regimes that do not allow them to express their views, or it could be because of a lack of enthusiasm in opposing such actions in the name of Islam. Either way it goes a long way to fuel the Anti Islamic Forces.

You can say it is a religion of peace until you are blue in the face. What People see is that in Practice it is often Applied barbarically and Non Muslims, and women pay the price for it.

1. Charles, Charles, just where are you going to correct me here?
2. You halfway agree with me.
3. But on the safe side, you're sitting on the fence.
4. Yes you made some good points, I'll agree though, the part about how they don't show any disdain for when thier followers murder innocents, be it non-muslims or thier own women and children.
5. But my OP reveals most *ALL* aspects of why islam will not work in America, its spelled out plainly, don't tell me you need that building to fall on you to get this eh? :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. Read on;

A good American?

SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

author unknown

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Charles, Charles, just where are you going to correct me here?
2. You halfway agree with me.
3. But on the safe side, you're sitting on the fence.
4. Yes you made some good points, I'll agree though, the part about how they don't show any disdain for when thier followers murder innocents, be it non-muslims or thier own women and children.
5. But my OP reveals most *ALL* aspects of why islam will not work in America, its spelled out plainly, don't tell me you need that building to fall on you to get this eh? :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My point is we really do not know much about How the vast Majority of Muslims feel about the worse Aspects of their Religion because they live Oppressed and can not tell us. That works both way. Liberal like to say that the Vast Majority Of Muslims do not agree with the actions of a radical few. The plain fact is there is no way for us to know that for sure because the Vast Majority of Muslims live in places where they can not express their Opinions openly on the subject.

Where I am correcting you is I believe Islam can co exist in America, But it is entirely up to them to make that happen.

Now if you want to talk about Sharia Law I will agree with out question it can not be Accepted in America. Sharia is the real system of Oppression and Persecution in Islam. Sharia is a political system applied over the top of Islam. It is not part and parcel of the religion.

AS I said in another thread. Sharia makes the actions of Radical Muslim terrorist Pale in comparison to it's ability to Oppress and abuse Non Muslims and Women.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Nothing I have seen in the Muslim religion makes me feel it is a religion of peace and love.

1. Give *The Count* a cigar!!!!!:clap2:
2. We have one winner here tonight!!!!:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How about just a small shot of Jack Daniels too?

1. I think that can be arranged.
2. Two figers, thats it! :eek:
3. And don't try the WC Fields, trick, raising your fingers up the edge of the glass while I'm pouring.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Islam will work just fine in the USA
The Constitution will be rewritten to accommodate sharia .
Terrorism works .
Dont be a hater.

Maybe there is another problem. Every time a Muslim speaks up against Islam as it is practiced today someone targets him for retribution. That wouldn't stop everyone, but when you consider the fact that retribution includes going after their families it is a little easier to understand why they prefer to stay silent.

Maybe there is another problem. Every time a Muslim speaks up against Islam as it is practiced today someone targets him for retribution. That wouldn't stop everyone, but when you consider the fact that retribution includes going after their families it is a little easier to understand why they prefer to stay silent.

Compliance by fear.

Careful fellas. Pelosi may demand an investigation about this "fishy email".Such writings could land one in jail in parts of Europe. Coming soon to the US of A?

Forum List

Back