Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

That's not the reason. In 2002 the Saudi initiative offer to guarantee their security as well as trade and diplomatic relations.
How does that contradict what I wrote? If Israel can separate the Palestinians from the rest of the Arab world it will be possible to destroy the Palestinian terrorist organizations, deport the Palestinians, and settle the conquered land with Jews. I hope Israel achieves that.

How does that contradict what I wrote? If Israel can separate the Palestinians from the rest of the Arab world it will be possible to destroy the Palestinian terrorist organizations, deport the Palestinians, and settle the conquered land with Jews. I hope Israel achieves that.

Hitler had the same idea. He said the Jews he penned up in Warsaw ghetto were criminals.

Hitler had the same idea. He said the Jews he penned up in Warsaw ghetto were criminals.
Hitler was mistaken. I am right. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence has led to the delusion that there are no inferior races. This has come to be called "Hitler's revenge."

Hitler was mistaken. I am right. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence has led to the delusion that there are no inferior races. This has come to be called "Hitler's revenge."

I agree Hitler lied about the Jews including the ones in the Warsaw ghetto, but demonizing the Palestinians is on you. Hitler thought Jews were mud people... He said the same thing about the Arabs. You shame your people.

I agree Hitler lied about the Jews including the ones in the Warsaw ghetto, but demonizing the Palestinians is on you. Hitler thought Jews were mud people... He said the same thing about the Arabs. You shame your people.
Hitler welcomed Palestinians into the SS.

Some scholars have concluded that a lot of what passes for Islam is really tribal traditions.
Scholars by the name of .... In the book called ..

Scholars of what: medicine? Biology? Architecture?

What exactly?

Young Muslim clerics.
Which does nothing to answer any of my questions. How about you stop spewing lies if you can't offer even the kind of pathetic so called "proofs" the Jews here are offering from the wiki?

Lol. What an awful lie.
Mohammed Amin al-Husseini (Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني c. 1897[5][6] – 4 July 1974) was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine.[7]...

During World War II he collaborated with both Italy and Germany by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping the Nazis recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS (on the ground that they shared four principles: family, order, the leader and faith).[14] On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home. Upon the end of the war he came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo to avoid prosecution for war crimes.

Opponents of Palestinian nationalism have pointed to Husseini's wartime residence and propaganda activities in Nazi Germany to associate the Palestinian national movement with antisemitism in Europe.

Which does nothing to answer any of my questions. How about you stop spewing lies if you can't offer even the kind of pathetic so called "proofs" the Jews here are offering from the wiki?
I cannot find them What pathetic "proofs" are "the jews" 'offering from
wiki'? ----but MORE IMPORTANT---what is your question?

Mohammed Amin al-Husseini (Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني c. 1897[5][6] – 4 July 1974) was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine.[7]...

During World War II he collaborated with both Italy and Germany by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping the Nazis recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS (on the ground that they shared four principles: family, order, the leader and faith).[14] On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home. Upon the end of the war he came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo to avoid prosecution for war crimes.

Opponents of Palestinian nationalism have pointed to Husseini's wartime residence and propaganda activities in Nazi Germany to associate the Palestinian national movement with antisemitism in Europe.

He did arrange for European Jews to get sanctuary in Spain.

He did arrange for European Jews to get sanctuary in Spain.
the rapist of Medina accomplished a comprehensive program
of ethnic cleansing (aka GENOCIDE) against jews living in their
city---Yathrib, and also all of what is today called Saudi Arabia

gee----the islamp nazi pig HAJ AMIN---the "lol" MUFTI OF JEWISH
JERUSALEM was emulating the rapist murderer of Mecca---WATTA
A SAINT

I know. They sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to abuse and demonize the Arab population that had been there for 2500 years.
The Arabs initiated the use of violence against the Jews. The Jews fought back and won.

Forum List

Back