ISIS vs ISIL

Your hatred derangement is so pronounced that you will support Daesh by calling them by the name they prefer and recognize them as a legitimate state. The President of the USA has decided to show them disrespect and refuse to call them by the name they prefer and to recognize them as a legitimate state. Few people have understood the differences and meanings of ISIL, ISIS and Daesh. That is because unless they are fluent in Arabic they do not know what those acronyms or the word Daesh translate to and mean to the Arabic speakers that use them. So why should we listen to a deranged hater who does not communicate in Arabic and does not know what he is talking about but rather focuses on promoting hatred for the President?

nice try, but very few americans trust Obama to put America first in anything he does. In his book he said "I will stand with the muslims............................" He was raised and schooled in a muslim madrassa in Indonesia. He has called the muslim call to prayer "the most beautiful sound on earth".

Its no wonder that most of us question his true motives. You can worship him if you please, but the rest of us do not.

You do realize that its Muslim countries ISIS threatens right? I'm not suprised if you don't know that.

ISIS threatens the entire world, especially western nations that allow religious freedom. I'm not surprised that you don't know that

Why are Muslims fighting ISIS, if all Muslims are the same?

I think I've stumped the chump. lol

yes, its appears that you have stumped yourself. Brilliant.

black presidents matter.

Black Friday--------------all Fridays matter.
Your hatred derangement is so pronounced that you will support Daesh by calling them by the name they prefer and recognize them as a legitimate state. The President of the USA has decided to show them disrespect and refuse to call them by the name they prefer and to recognize them as a legitimate state. Few people have understood the differences and meanings of ISIL, ISIS and Daesh. That is because unless they are fluent in Arabic they do not know what those acronyms or the word Daesh translate to and mean to the Arabic speakers that use them. So why should we listen to a deranged hater who does not communicate in Arabic and does not know what he is talking about but rather focuses on promoting hatred for the President?

nice try, but very few americans trust Obama to put America first in anything he does. In his book he said "I will stand with the muslims............................" He was raised and schooled in a muslim madrassa in Indonesia. He has called the muslim call to prayer "the most beautiful sound on earth".

Its no wonder that most of us question his true motives. You can worship him if you please, but the rest of us do not.

You do realize that its Muslim countries ISIS threatens right? I'm not suprised if you don't know that.

ISIS threatens the entire world, especially western nations that allow religious freedom. I'm not surprised that you don't know that

Why are Muslims fighting ISIS, if all Muslims are the same?

Who said they were all the same? not me, not Trump, not anyone but you libs.

Aha, so you concede that not all Muslims are the same, not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Muslims are a threat, and therefore,

not all Muslims should be treated as such.

So why then do you support Trump's 'plan' for treating all Muslims the same?

Will you explain to us why the British government wants to destroy Israel?

Who said they did?, but some of them may. We are talking about Obama. Are you saying that everyone who uses the term ISIL wants to destroy Israel? This thread is about why Obama uses it, not anyone else.

YOU DID. You accused Obama of wanting to destroy Israel and your evidence was that he uses the term ISIL.

The British Prime Minister uses the term ISIL. Why does he want to destroy Israel?

Forum List

Back