ISIS? Uh, No, American Cops

Dufus gets all his news from blogs no one but him follows.
Should be easy enough to check out, even for you.
Your use of obscure anti-American blogs as a source of information says all that needs to be known about you and your posts.
You have me confused with someone else son, or you're just outright lying. No one has any expectations around your being coherent or even addressing any point which you respond to.

Wow! Cops gone wild!

Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS

Lake County, FL — In a move that he will likely regret, Lake County Sheriff, Peyton C. Grinnell, will soon be internet famous for a threatening and poorly thought out Facebook video. The video, which is ostensibly meant to ‘scare’ drug dealers, has since begun to go viral — but for all the wrong reasons.
Read more at Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS
Get back to us when cops behead and burn people alive.
I love people who put their heads in the sand until the very worst happens, then they ask, "Why didn't somebody do something before it got so bad?"

If you honestly believe we should wait until cops start beheading and burning people before we start reeling them in - you are part of the problem.

Wow! Cops gone wild!

Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS

Lake County, FL — In a move that he will likely regret, Lake County Sheriff, Peyton C. Grinnell, will soon be internet famous for a threatening and poorly thought out Facebook video. The video, which is ostensibly meant to ‘scare’ drug dealers, has since begun to go viral — but for all the wrong reasons.
Read more at Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS
I love people who put their heads in the sand until the very worst happens, then they ask, "Why didn't somebody do something before it got so bad?"

If you honestly believe we should wait until cops start beheading and burning people before we start reeling them in - you are part of the problem.
So what's wrong with preventing drug dealers from supplying lethal drugs? Are you waiting for someone close to you to OD before you approve of someone trying to stop them?

Asshole! ISIS, your ass!

Wow! Cops gone wild!

So what's wrong with preventing drug dealers from supplying lethal drugs? Are you waiting for someone close to you to OD before you approve of someone trying to stop them?

Asshole! ISIS, your ass!
And what business is it of yours (or mine) if someone chooses to use drugs? Alcohol is legal. Alcohol kills. How many people do you know who drink? Is it any of your fucking business? And I DO know people who have ODed and died from overdoses. Also know people who have gotten drunk and killed people. Know people who have died from alcohol poisoning. Know people who have done stupider shit drunk than they would ever done on drugs.

It is none of my business (or yours either) what somebody chooses to put into their bodies. If it becomes addictive, you treat the illness, not kick in their fucking doors and stormtroop their entire families. Would you put somebody in prison for having cancer? Then why would you put somebody in jail for being sick from drugs?

Wow! Cops gone wild!

Asshole! ISIS, your ass!
And what business is it of yours (or mine) if someone chooses to use drugs? Alcohol is legal. Alcohol kills. How many people do you know who drink? Is it any of your fucking business? And I DO know people who have ODed and died from overdoses. Also know people who have gotten drunk and killed people. Know people who have died from alcohol poisoning. Know people who have done stupider shit drunk than they would ever done on drugs.

It is none of my business (or yours either) what somebody chooses to put into their bodies. If it becomes addictive, you treat the illness, not kick in their fucking doors and stormtroop their entire families. Would you put somebody in prison for having cancer? Then why would you put somebody in jail for being sick from drugs?
I would literally kill someone who tried to sell hard drugs to my son and I would try to treat my son if he had an addiction problem to the same. I believe that society should reflect that.

I place little value in the lives of those who seek to profit from the sale of physically addictive drugs for abuse be it doctor, pharmacist of thug.

Wow! Cops gone wild!

They prefer electric shock torture and summary execution by gunshot.

Forum List

Back