ISIS? Uh, No, American Cops

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
Wow! Cops gone wild!

Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS

Lake County, FL — In a move that he will likely regret, Lake County Sheriff, Peyton C. Grinnell, will soon be internet famous for a threatening and poorly thought out Facebook video. The video, which is ostensibly meant to ‘scare’ drug dealers, has since begun to go viral — but for all the wrong reasons.
Read more at Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS

That civil forfeiture stuff motivates cops to kick your door in and take your property. That's bad.

You can lose a Hummer over having a roach in the ashtray.

They intended for the video to be a little longer, but someone brought in a tray of donuts and set them down to the left of the screen.

Huh. Good message stupid video.
Drug dealers are bad and need kicked in the head a couple dozen times

I like the sheriff. Trump should put him in charge of the FBI.

That wasn't so bad. He has 1 squad. :badgrin:

I've seen 3x that many scoop a dealer off the street and be gone without a trace in like, 90 seconds. :ack-1: They came from nowhere and disappeared just like that before I could chug a beer.

I've seen 3x that many scoop a dealer off the street and be gone without a trace in like, 90 seconds. :ack-1: They came from nowhere and disappeared just like that before I could chug a beer.

And what purpose did they serve? Has drug use declined at all? Are drugs less available? Has anyone thought to ask that authoritarian yokel if he thinks his threatening video will be productive -- or just some more bullshit to promote increased Civil Asset Forfeiture?

And what purpose did they serve? Has drug use declined at all? Are drugs less available? Has anyone thought to ask that authoritarian yokel if he thinks his threatening video will be productive -- or just some more bullshit to promote increased Civil Asset Forfeiture?

Murder is a major problem, shall we stop prosecuting murder?

DIFFERENCE.jpg

Murder is a major problem, shall we stop prosecuting murder?
It's obvious you need some help with deductive reasoning, so here goes:

If we stopped prosecuting murder very few of us would be left alive.

If we stopped prosecuting the use and sale of presently "controlled substances" nothing would change (see Portugal).

If you think presently "controlled substances" are lethal, none of them are nearly as lethal as beverage alcohol and cigarettes, both of which are legal.

Wow! Cops gone wild!

Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS

Lake County, FL — In a move that he will likely regret, Lake County Sheriff, Peyton C. Grinnell, will soon be internet famous for a threatening and poorly thought out Facebook video. The video, which is ostensibly meant to ‘scare’ drug dealers, has since begun to go viral — but for all the wrong reasons.
Read more at Cops Release Ominous Intimidation Video, Facebook Immediately Compares them to ISIS
Get back to us when cops behead and burn people alive.

Forum List

Back