ISIS To Obama: 'We Will Cut Off Your Head In The White House'

Obama to ISIS:

"Hear that buzzing sound up in the sky?"

As it lands on the white house lawn...

The far left will never admit that Obama is a failure, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Yeah sure. Smile you're on "Candid Bomb"

Only a loon, left or right, would think all RC aircraft are Predator Dones.

Yes, Yes we know you are a far left drone dropping propaganda bombs that are just duds!

Looks like Isis and the GOP are on the same side. I thought that might be the case when Republicans let Bin Laden go and attacked the wrong country.

It makes one wonder why ISIS would want to take out Obama since he allowed them to establish their own state..

Typical far left drone and their propaganda..

the man infiltrated the FENCE not the WH ...

LOL
He did that alone, with no intention to harm(mental issue?) with zero funding and definitely not one willing to die for it...so lets discuss a trained Jihadists terror cell.

ok, fine. Ragheads are going to travel 9000 miles un noticed, clear every airport security watch, and sneak into the WH , cut off the POTUS head.

hate Obama or ISIS all you want, but the idea of that ^^^^^^^^^^ is so far fetched only a brain dead idiot would even consider it a possibility.

Have a nice day,
First this is not as hard as you think, I have security-affiliated background and the very first rule about guarding a place is also a very logical one - it is easier to guard small district over a larger one(The USA) but don't you think anyone considered a 9/11 to be theoretically impossible?

so put a knife between your teeth and hop the WH fence, be sure to identify yourself as "security" ... should be a breeze for you.
As I've said its not that simple but it is definitely possible, would you like me to draw a scenario for you?

Looks like Isis and the GOP are on the same side. I thought that might be the case when Republicans let Bin Laden go and attacked the wrong country.

It makes one wonder why ISIS would want to take out Obama since he allowed them to establish their own state..

Did I call this post, or what? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes another far left drone checking in to show they support ISIS..

american-taliban.jpg
This would make a really good Avatar:

american-taliban.jpg

the fact that you feel the above is a fair comparison between the tea party and the Taliban shows the rest of us that you have absolutely no idea of what kind of people the tea party is made of.

You simply listened to those that knew you were weak enough to do so......and they were correct.
I'm curious. Which ones aren't true?

Never happen! Hillary will be Pres by then and she'll melt their knives with her X ray Glasses

Dont put it past them to try however, I could see them trying to infiltrate the staff or something lke that. I think the Obama administration
is known for their lax security anyway, better stay on their toes.
What Islamic terrorism? Let Mohammed join the White House staff as a food server.

the fact that you feel the above is a fair comparison between the tea party and the Taliban shows the rest of us that you have absolutely no idea of what kind of people the tea party is made of.

You simply listened to those that knew you were weak enough to do so......and they were correct.
None of them are true. It's just whacked out liberal opinion that counts for shit.

None of them are true. It's just whacked out liberal opinion that counts for shit.
We have your posts to show that it is very true indeed.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA cut off our presidents head in the white house aaaahahahahaha what a joke what a buffoon aaahahaha fly a jet liner into a building aaahahaha that can't happen :confused-84:

We have your posts to show that it is very true indeed.
You're wrong. It a democrat, atheist liberal scheme to destroy the reputation of Christian conservative by broadbrushing them similar to the Taliban. It's so absurd, you people are laughing stocks.

I double dog dare ISIS to chop off Obama's head. No, I triple dog dare ISIS. If Obama had any guts...he would take any gitimo dude, tell ISIS what you do to us, this is what we do to THEM. Period. Eye for an eye. head for a head. Chop chop.

Forum List

Back