ISIS takes control of Egyptian city bordering Israel and the Gaza strip

Nasser was president of Egypt thru several wars------you need a brush up in history
Learn to quote properly. It´s annoying you can´t. And when were the mysterious wars and why do you decide which I may name?

you did not "NAME" any------you just claimed you did. Your Baathist hero Gamal had had a hand in many
conflicts-------even in Yemen.
lol. no mysterious wars, right?

mysterious? nope---established history

This is what can happen to German cities at any time, as well. At a moment´s notice, ISIS sleepers took over the city of Arish (165000 citizens) and set up checkpoints. The following photos were released by what is supposed to be ISIS´s news agency:

ISIS-checkpoint-in-Egypt-696x392.jpg

C6qQ7u0WYAEROI_-917x516.jpg

C6qQ3nLWgAA59u6-918x516.jpg

C6qQ2YSWsAAveac-918x516.jpg

In pictures: ISIS sets up checkpoints in large Egyptian city

And what makes you think this could happen in Germany?
We have many refugees and many disappeared.

Germany admits 130,000 asylum seekers 'lost' raising fears over crime and terrorism

So you think ISIS taking over control of an Egyptian city would be done in Germany, with an efficient military and police, by a bunch of refugees?

Really?

You're comparing Egypt to Germany?

I've been to lots of foreign countries, and Egypt is by far one of the poorest I've ever been to. Germany is one of the richest I've ever been to.
Efficient military? Are you kidding? It barely exists.

And the police? There are raids on suspected refugees now and then but the regime fired an Iraqi advisor who warned of terror threats. Looks like they just want it! And you might know: foreigners are inviolable. Accuse one and its you who goes off. Thus, there is little public support.

2737274333.jpg

Police "securing" the Christmas market in Cologne 2016 - without clips. If civilians would not have complained they would have no clips today.

In sharp contrast to that, Egypt has a huge army with over 30.000 armored vehicles, from Humvees to Abrams and the fourth largest F-16 fleet. Yet, they can do little about ISIS hiding in the crowd.

Nasser was president of Egypt thru several wars------you need a brush up in history
Learn to quote properly. It´s annoying you can´t. And when were the mysterious wars and why do you decide which I may name?

you did not "NAME" any------you just claimed you did. Your Baathist hero Gamal had had a hand in many
conflicts-------even in Yemen.
lol. no mysterious wars, right?

mysterious? nope---established history

wrong again capt. Blei--------the career of Baathist dog, Gamal was anything but FUNNY

This is what can happen to German cities at any time, as well. At a moment´s notice, ISIS sleepers took over the city of Arish (165000 citizens) and set up checkpoints. The following photos were released by what is supposed to be ISIS´s news agency:

Germany admits 130,000 asylum seekers 'lost' raising fears over crime and terrorism

So you think ISIS taking over control of an Egyptian city would be done in Germany, with an efficient military and police, by a bunch of refugees?

Really?

I've been to lots of foreign countries, and Egypt is by far one of the poorest I've ever been to. Germany is one of the richest I've ever been to.

And the police? There are raids on suspected refugees now and then but the regime fired an Iraqi advisor who warned of terror threats. Looks like they just want it! And you might know: foreigners are inviolable. Accuse one and its you who goes off. Thus, there is little public support.

2737274333.jpg

Police "securing" the Christmas market in Cologne 2016 - without clips. If civilians would not have complained they would have no clips today.

In sharp contrast to that, Egypt has a huge army with over 30.000 armored vehicles, from Humvees to Abrams and the fourth largest F-16 fleet. Yet, they can do little about ISIS hiding in the crowd.

Barely exists?

The Germany military is 178,000 strong.

The Egyptian army is 780,000 strong. And yet the German Bundeswehr would kick the ass of the Egyptian military easily.

The reason being that the German military is efficient, and the Egyptian military is not.

Efficiency doesn't require the police to have clips. It's more psychological. But that's why it's more efficient than the Egyptian military or police.

Really?

2737274333.jpg

Barely exists?

The Egyptian army is 780,000 strong. And yet the German Bundeswehr would kick the ass of the Egyptian military easily.

The reason being that the German military is efficient, and the Egyptian military is not.

Efficiency doesn't require the police to have clips. It's more psychological. But that's why it's more efficient than the Egyptian military or police.
You are wrong. Germany would have noch chance. I also don´t know where you get your information from.

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

Does that look like efficiency?

Really?

2737274333.jpg

Barely exists?

You are wrong. Germany would have noch chance. I also don´t know where you get your information from.

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

I'm not wrong.

Germany to expand Bundeswehr to almost 200,000 troops | News | DW | 21.02.2017

"as she announced plans to increase the number of Germany's professional soldiers from 178,000 to 198,000 by the year 2024."

Do those numbers of aircraft look efficient? I'd say that efficiency isn't based on the numbers you have. As I said, Egypt's military is large but inefficient.

The invasion force of Iraq in 2003 was 309,000 people. The Iraqi armed forces at the time were 375,000 and they got their ass handed to them on a plate in a very, very short amount of time.

Again, if you think numbers constitute efficiency, you know nothing about how the military works.

Really?

2737274333.jpg

Barely exists?

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

I'm not wrong.

"as she announced plans to increase the number of Germany's professional soldiers from 178,000 to 198,000 by the year 2024."

Do those numbers of aircraft look efficient? I'd say that efficiency isn't based on the numbers you have. As I said, Egypt's military is large but inefficient.

The invasion force of Iraq in 2003 was 309,000 people. The Iraqi armed forces at the time were 375,000 and they got their ass handed to them on a plate in a very, very short amount of time.

Again, if you think numbers constitute efficiency, you know nothing about how the military works.
The Iraq war was won because of 40.000 airstrikes. Do some research and figure out that the Iraqis offered stiff resistance. So, as you can see, we would have no air superiority in a war with Egypt. We also have 300 MBT. They have 1000 Abrams and thousands of other MBT. The Bundeswehr is not able to wage a war.

Now, that´s ridiculous. Of course, they need clips.

Why? Why do they need clips?
If there´s an attacker, it might help. Is that so absurd? Sure, surprise attacks are hard to stop and must be foiled in the forefield. Foremost by not letting thousands of terrorists in through abandoned borders. And the only psychological effect of missing clips is panic. You see, civilians complained, the officers didn´t dare.

Really?

2737274333.jpg

Barely exists?

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

I'm not wrong.

The Iraq war was won because of 40.000 airstrikes. Do some research and figure out that the Iraqis offered stiff resistance. So, as you can see, we would have no air superiority in a war with Egypt. We also have 300 MBT. They have 1000 Abrams and thousands of other MBT. The Bundeswehr is not able to wage a war.

So you're saying it wasn't numbers of troops that won the war, but weaponry and efficiency of the Armed Forces?

Just because Iraq offered resistance, doesn't mean they didn't get their asses handed to them in a very short time. Does it?

Egypt has a better Air Force than Iraq had. They need it for fighting with Israel. That doesn't mean that they're going to be more efficient.

But the issue with Germany is that it doesn't need to wage a war. If it did go to war, it would go alongside other NATO and EU countries. The US didn't invade Iraq alone.

The point here is, could Islamic radicals take over a German city. The answer is no. The Egyptians aren't efficient, they have lots of conscripts who don't know how to do more than pick their asses.

This is a pro-Assad website with ties to Russia. If this had really happened, there would be a legitimate story about in.

Do you not check your sources to see who and where you get your information from?

Or do you just believe any piece of crap which confirms your fears?
The source is largely objective and fully legitimate. The filthy propaganda that you consume like a fatso burgers at McDonalds, on the other hand, is not legitimate. There must be a sign "imperialist propaganda outlet" next to the headline.
I, however, am pro-Assad. How does that sound?

Apparently, you are very convinced of your nonsense. That convinced that you think your claim - "no other sources" - has not to be confirmed in the first place.

ISIS grip on Egypt's northern Sinai widens, seeks to impose Islamist rule

Assad would say or do anything to get help to stop the rebels. I suppose you support his death camp and gassing his citizens.

Stop promoting this animals lies.

Now, that´s ridiculous. Of course, they need clips.

Why? Why do they need clips?
If there´s an attacker, it might help. Is that so absurd? Sure, surprise attacks are hard to stop and must be foiled in the forefield. Foremost by not letting thousands of terrorists in through abandoned borders. And the only psychological effect of missing clips is panic. You see, civilians complained, the officers didn´t dare.

Yes, if there is an attacker it might help. Is the purpose of having police on the streets to stop potential attackers by shooting people, or is it to have a show of force and put doubt into the minds of those attacking? Think about it.

Yes, the psychological effect of no clips is that people don't trust the police. But if they DON'T KNOW they don't have clips, then they don't think about it. If it's pointed out, then they need bullets in order to then get back to the point where they put potential attackers off.

2737274333.jpg

Barely exists?

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

I'm not wrong.

So you're saying it wasn't numbers of troops that won the war, but weaponry and efficiency of the Armed Forces?

Just because Iraq offered resistance, doesn't mean they didn't get their asses handed to them in a very short time. Does it?

Egypt has a better Air Force than Iraq had. They need it for fighting with Israel. That doesn't mean that they're going to be more efficient.

But the issue with Germany is that it doesn't need to wage a war. If it did go to war, it would go alongside other NATO and EU countries. The US didn't invade Iraq alone.

The point here is, could Islamic radicals take over a German city. The answer is no. The Egyptians aren't efficient, they have lots of conscripts who don't know how to do more than pick their asses.
Your efficiency claim is being disputed. What doesn´t exist cannot be efficient. Anyway: Did you know the Iraqi Kurds rejected our oh so modern assault rifles and sold them to ISIS for food? Did you know that an Eurofighter may not go further than 20 minutes from its base and may not fire the gun because it might fall apart and they are not used by the Coalition in Syria/Iraq? Did you know that German tanks are unable to penetrate Russian armor?

This is a pro-Assad website with ties to Russia. If this had really happened, there would be a legitimate story about in.

Do you not check your sources to see who and where you get your information from?

Or do you just believe any piece of crap which confirms your fears?
The source is largely objective and fully legitimate. The filthy propaganda that you consume like a fatso burgers at McDonalds, on the other hand, is not legitimate. There must be a sign "imperialist propaganda outlet" next to the headline.
I, however, am pro-Assad. How does that sound?

Apparently, you are very convinced of your nonsense. That convinced that you think your claim - "no other sources" - has not to be confirmed in the first place.

ISIS grip on Egypt's northern Sinai widens, seeks to impose Islamist rule

Assad would say or do anything to get help to stop the rebels. I suppose you support his death camp and gassing his citizens.

Stop promoting this animals lies.
Al-Qaeda propaganda. Don´t be fooled by it.

Not on Netflix

Barely exists?

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

I'm not wrong.

Your efficiency claim is being disputed. What doesn´t exist cannot be efficient. Anyway: Did you know the Iraqi Kurds rejected our oh so modern assault rifles and sold them to ISIS for food? Did you know that an Eurofighter may not go further than 20 minutes from its base and may not fire the gun because it might fall apart and they are not used by the Coalition in Syria/Iraq? Did you know that German tanks are unable to penetrate Russian armor?

But there are 178,000 German military personnel. They have managed to stop war, insurrection, and all manner of things since what, 1955?

Egypt, well, Egypt goes from coup to coup to coup. Hmm....

Some examples:
Bereitschaft.jpg

I'm not wrong.

But there are 178,000 German military personnel. They have managed to stop war, insurrection, and all manner of things since what, 1955?

Wasn´t it you who said the number doesn´t count? The Bundeswehr was strong in earlier decades. Now, it is a shadow of an army. For example: Every Roland AA-tank was replaced by 0,5 Wiesel. Obesity problem therefore in the troops. Ramshackle barracks. They never get the 200.000. Most of the jobs is something with desks and stuff (army: 60.000).
Don´t you know that usually about 1 % of the population serves in the military? That would be 800.000. I would recommend even 2 million because the army is only pillar of sovereignty in the end.

Last edited:
I'm not wrong.

Wasn´t it you who said the number doesn´t count? The Bundeswehr was strong in earlier decades. Now, it is a shadow of an army. For example: Every Roland AA-tank was replaced by 0,5 Wiesel. Obesity problem therefore in the troops. Ramshackle barracks. They never get the 200.000. Most of the jobs is something with desks and stuff (army: 60.000).
Don´t you know that usually about 1 % of the population serves in the military? That would be 800.000. I would recommend even 2 million because the army is only pillar of sovereignty in the end.

Okay, this is what you recommend, but nothing here suggests that the German armed forces and police couldn't deal with a problem of the like you have suggested.

You can keep throwing numbers at me, but NOTHING, absolutely nothing you have said points even remotely to any group of Muslims or as you said refugees, taking over a German city.

Okay, this is what you recommend, but nothing here suggests that the German armed forces and police couldn't deal with a problem of the like you have suggested.

You can keep throwing numbers at me, but NOTHING, absolutely nothing you have said points even remotely to any group of Muslims or as you said refugees, taking over a German city.
Tell that those 800 ISIS fighters that scared away 30.000 Iraqi troops. You must realize that the soldier wants to survive and the jihadist to die. This opens "unique" ways of warfare for the terrorists. Once a city is under their control, you hardly get them out. The Iraqi army has about 30.000 troops in Mosul, where 4000-9000 ISIS terrorists were of which at least 2000 fled the city in the forefield. The battle is going on for months now and it will take at least some additional weeks. They lay mines everywhere, even beneath asphalt. They have human shields. Their VBIEDs are laden with tons of explosives. It can be doubted that the Bundeswehr is able to recapture a city. Then, the terrorists will have hostages and can blackmail the government. It is surely unlikely given that the terrorists face their end in Syria and Iraq and need a refuge where they are welcome but keep in mind that there are still enough ready to receive their virgins.

Tell that those 800 ISIS fighters that scared away 30.000 Iraqi troops. You must realize that the soldier wants to survive and the jihadist to die. This opens "unique" ways of warfare for the terrorists. Once a city is under their control, you hardly get them out. The Iraqi army has about 30.000 troops in Mosul, where 4000-9000 ISIS terrorists were of which at least 2000 fled the city in the forefield. The battle is going on for months now and it will take at least some additional weeks. They lay mines everywhere, even beneath asphalt. They have human shields. Their VBIEDs are laden with tons of explosives. It can be doubted that the Bundeswehr is able to recapture a city. Then, the terrorists will have hostages and can blackmail the government. It is surely unlikely given that the terrorists face their end in Syria and Iraq and need a refuge where they are welcome but keep in mind that there are still enough ready to receive their virgins.

Again, still nothing.

800 ISIS fighters.... right.... in Iraq... Iraq is Germany? Iraq is a stable as Germany? No, it's not.

The problem is that in Egypt, to hide from the security services, it's probably a lot, lot easier, in Germany... hmmm....

Okay, he's the bet. I bet $1000 that a German city doesn't get taken over by ISIS refugees in the next 365 days. Are you going to take my bet?

Forum List

Back