ISIS takes control of Egyptian city bordering Israel and the Gaza strip

ISIS continues attacks in Egypt and has taken control of large parts of the city of Marawi on the Philippines.

In pictures: Egyptian Army flees after ISIS storms checkpoints in Sinai province
In pictures: ISIS takes control of its first city in the Philippines

don't worry, capt. Blei. Egypt is FULL OF BAATHISTS AND HEZBOLLAH-----the SAVIORS OF THE WORLD
So you are ok with ISIS on Israel´s borders?

Isis on Israel's borders is the SAME as Hezbollah on Israel's border and the same
as BAATHIST DOGS on Israel's borders--------all three like to murder jewish children for \
the GLORY OF ALLAH ---------there are no differences between them for me ------
---it might be a good thing for them to have to deal with each other for while

What does Al-Sisi say about that?

I don't see ISIS lasting long in the Philippines.

sure it will-------in the areas under muslim control

I don't see that lasting long with the president the Philippines has. He don't play.

Neither do I see ISIS holding onto an Egyptian city.

would be nice-----but SORRY ----you are overly optimistic. The Philippines
does not have control over "? MINDANEAO (spelling?) and over other muslims
spread around the country. The problems DO NOT GO AWAY. As to Egypt---
Isis has firm support from OTHER EGYPTIANS including ----"MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD"

ISIS continues attacks in Egypt and has taken control of large parts of the city of Marawi on the Philippines.

In pictures: Egyptian Army flees after ISIS storms checkpoints in Sinai province

don't worry, capt. Blei. Egypt is FULL OF BAATHISTS AND HEZBOLLAH-----the SAVIORS OF THE WORLD
So you are ok with ISIS on Israel´s borders?

Isis on Israel's borders is the SAME as Hezbollah on Israel's border and the same
as BAATHIST DOGS on Israel's borders--------all three like to murder jewish children for \
the GLORY OF ALLAH ---------there are no differences between them for me ------
---it might be a good thing for them to have to deal with each other for while
More irosie nonsense. Why Israel doesn´t mind ISIS presence at its borders? Don´t they fear an attack?

What does Al-Sisi say about that?

I don't see ISIS lasting long in the Philippines.

sure it will-------in the areas under muslim control

I don't see that lasting long with the president the Philippines has. He don't play.

Neither do I see ISIS holding onto an Egyptian city.
If the military can´t take it back, the Philippines have a real problem. The city is predominantly Sunni, therefore, out of the 200.000 citizens, many could join them.

There are no Baathists or Hezbollah in Egypt you idiot. Egypt is roughly 90% Sunni and 10% Christian.

Muslim Brotherhood is extremism, banned in Baathist countries. Hezbollah is not like ISIS. Saudi Arabia´s irosie is always busy to distort the situation so that it fits to a Zionist view.
Maybe between the two of you I can get a better understanding of the differences. Personally I don't care for the way the Saudi's, Qatar, Kuwait, etc... treat females or any of their religious mantra when it comes to the Islamic crap. I know some are claiming Jews wrote the Quran but it also looks very similar to some of the Catholic church bs (cover them wimen' up, bad females, etc...).
Mohammed was illiterate and dictated the Koran to a Jewish scribe.

Muslim Brotherhood is extremism, banned in Baathist countries. Hezbollah is not like ISIS. Saudi Arabia´s irosie is always busy to distort the situation so that it fits to a Zionist view.
Maybe between the two of you I can get a better understanding of the differences. Personally I don't care for the way the Saudi's, Qatar, Kuwait, etc... treat females or any of their religious mantra when it comes to the Islamic crap. I know some are claiming Jews wrote the Quran but it also looks very similar to some of the Catholic church bs (cover them wimen' up, bad females, etc...).
The koran and the book of mormon still both seem to me like some sort of offshoot of the catholic church bs and ramblings whoever did the dictation.

The koran and the book of mormon still both seem to me like some sort of offshoot of the catholic church bs and ramblings whoever did the dictation.
keyword...ramblings

There are no Baathists or Hezbollah in Egypt you idiot. Egypt is roughly 90% Sunni and 10% Christian.
What has that to do with Baathists or Hezbollah?

This is what can happen to German cities at any time, as well. At a moment´s notice, ISIS sleepers took over the city of Arish (165000 citizens) and set up checkpoints. The following photos were released by what is supposed to be ISIS´s news agency:

ISIS-checkpoint-in-Egypt-696x392.jpg

C6qQ7u0WYAEROI_-917x516.jpg

C6qQ3nLWgAA59u6-918x516.jpg

C6qQ2YSWsAAveac-918x516.jpg

In pictures: ISIS sets up checkpoints in large Egyptian city

This is a pro-Assad website with ties to Russia. If this had really happened, there would be a legitimate story about in.

Do you not check your sources to see who and where you get your information from?

Or do you just believe any piece of crap which confirms your fears?

This is what can happen to German cities at any time, as well. At a moment´s notice, ISIS sleepers took over the city of Arish (165000 citizens) and set up checkpoints. The following photos were released by what is supposed to be ISIS´s news agency:

This is a pro-Assad website with ties to Russia. If this had really happened, there would be a legitimate story about in.

Do you not check your sources to see who and where you get your information from?

The source is largely objective and fully legitimate. The filthy propaganda that you consume like a fatso burgers at McDonalds, on the other hand, is not legitimate. There must be a sign "imperialist propaganda outlet" next to the headline.
I, however, am pro-Assad. How does that sound?

Apparently, you are very convinced of your nonsense. That convinced that you think your claim - "no other sources" - has not to be confirmed in the first place.

ISIS grip on Egypt's northern Sinai widens, seeks to impose Islamist rule

Monte is so confused that she forgot that Nasser was 100% BAATHIST which is why he marched his army into a hopeless battle and giggled as they dropped dead by the thousands as he crowned HIMSELF KING and
declared VICTORY. ----------the good news is HEAVEN INTERVENED and that pig was stricken with a
myocardial infarction-----. Hezbollah is the Shiite form of Baathist ------including the goose-stepping

There are no Baathists or Hezbollah in Egypt you idiot. Egypt is roughly 90% Sunni and 10% Christian.[/QUOTE

you idiot ----90% of Baathists are sunni-------and a few deluded Nazi type Christians thrown in (the most talented in the field of slitting baby throats

Monte is so confused that she forgot that Nasser was 100% BAATHIST which is why he marched his army into a hopeless battle and giggled as they dropped dead by the thousands as he crowned HIMSELF KING and
declared VICTORY. ----------the good news is HEAVEN INTERVENED and that pig was stricken with a
myocardial infarction-----. Hezbollah is the Shiite form of Baathist ------including the goose-stepping
I heard, he just secured the closure of the Suez Canal and the Zionist aggressor marched in after surprise airstrikes.

The source is largely objective and fully legitimate. The filthy propaganda that you consume like a fatso burgers at McDonalds, on the other hand, is not legitimate. There must be a sign "imperialist propaganda outlet" next to the headline.
I, however, am pro-Assad. How does that sound?

Apparently, you are very convinced of your nonsense. That convinced that you think your claim - "no other sources" - has not to be confirmed in the first place.

ISIS grip on Egypt's northern Sinai widens, seeks to impose Islamist rule

I heard, he just secured the closure of the Suez Canal and the Zionist aggressor marched in after surprise airstrikes.

you are in the wrong year. In 1967 Nasser massed his troops on the border of Israel along with his Russian advisors and a bevy of Baathist whores and commenced a WAR-------along with is AXIS pals---
the BAATHIST UAR FASCIST STOOGES (idiots more comical than was IL DUCE) By then he has already run out of Nitrogen Mustard gas-------having dropped it on children in Yemen

Forum List

Back