ISIS planning deadly CHEMICAL ATTACK

Gee, I wonder if the fact that we have a jihadist as president might have something to do with the advancement of Islamic terrorism throughout the world. The only question is how much more havoc will we let him wreak before the WH door hits him in the ass on his way out.

The enemy of America are the principles of S. J. and those who think like S. J.

Last edited:
It's amazing. I mean, think about it. Japan bombs pearl harbor. Do we welcome japanese refugees into our country while their country is plotting to use chemical warfare on us? No. We hiroshima them. Any other wars, did we slam open the gates or did we drop some surprises on them? So why are we HELPING them enter the country to destroy us from within and do nothing from the origin of whence they come?
The evil obama regime wants them here with chemical attacks intact. A mass attack is to kill off Americans who will be replaced by immigrants.

It's amazing. I mean, think about it. Japan bombs pearl harbor. Do we welcome japanese refugees into our country while their country is plotting to use chemical warfare on us? No. We hiroshima them. Any other wars, did we slam open the gates or did we drop some surprises on them? So why are we HELPING them enter the country to destroy us from within and do nothing from the origin of whence they come?
The evil obama regime wants them here with chemical attacks intact. A mass attack is to kill off Americans who will be replaced by immigrants.

And chiming in with absolutely insane, fringe right batshit perspective, its Tispy!

And chiming in with absolutely insane, fringe right batshit perspective, its Tispy!
I must be correct because the lap ass liberals can't think of a single refutation. Just a personal attack. That's as much of an admission that I'm right as anything.

obama hates this country. He hates Americans. He pleasures in dead Americans. Everyone knows it.

I must be correct because the lap ass liberals can't think of a single refutation. Just a personal attack. That's as much of an admission that I'm right as anything.

obama hates this country. He hates Americans. He pleasures in dead Americans. Everyone knows it.

Laughing.....and adding insanity to insanity, its Tipsy! Now pretending that she's Barack Obama!

The enemy of America are the principles of S. J. and those who think like S. J.
And there are shitloads of people that think like him, too.
Turn the other cheek my ass. Wait until radicals go to the football game or disneyland and you and your family is there and they all wind up dead or scarred for life from chemicals...THEN come here and cry about it.

That place needs to be nuked. Its the only way to end it.

Yeah, because nuking 'that place' wouldn't have any unintended consequences.
Yeah? It will destroy a shitload of the cockroaches, now wouldn't it?

And almost certainly mint an order of magnitude more in their place, garner the condemnation and sanction of most of the 1st world, severely damage our economy, kill millions of unarmed civilians, and spread radioactive poison over millions more.

Including our allies in the region.

But hey, you're not responsible for what you do. Only what you intended. Right?

twilight zone since 9/11- more musilms allowed in- in the 14 years since 9/11 than all-time....before that attack.
Its very vaginal isn't it?

I mean, im not a huge frued fan, but it's very much a vaginal solution to the situation.

A month or 2 ago some WMD went off in a battle between IS and the Syrian rebels.
That leaves us giving WMD to the rebels or IS has them. Hell, they way things have actually been going on, those could have came from us too..
I guess its possible Assad used them but I doubt it. He isn't that fuckin stupid. And neither is putin.

Forum List

Back