ISIS Leader: ‘Islam Is the Religion of War’ [not peace]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Shocking I tell you, and EVERYONE but the Islamist's says it's the religion of PEACE!

Breitbart ^ | May 14, 2015 | by JOHN SEXTON
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has released a call to arms which asks Muslims everywhere to physically join ISIS in the area it now controls or simply take up the struggle against unbelievers wherever they are. The title of the message "March Forth Whether Heavy or Light" comes from a verse in the Koran which calls on believers to "strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah." In Baghdadi's view that striving is ISIS's war against unbelievers. "O Muslims, Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war," al-Baghdadi...

"The winding path to peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes..."

I can see how many types of people would subjectively perceive it justified to use violence to achieve peace. Doesn't mean I always agree with it but it is what it is.

1,400 + years of the "March of Islam" across this planet.. I heard someone say recently that "immigration is a form of Jihad"

I am impressed with Bill Warner's work on the history of Islam and why we are afraid. I have never met him, but have learned from his Youtubes. Another would be Richard Bulliet's lectures on Islam.

Forum List

Back