ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

In 1987 I was watching the proceedings of the Iran Contra hearings on TV. My five year old was on my lap. I heard Oliver say it.

No, you didn't. Your memories are wrong. You heard Oliver North talk about Abu Nidal.

I had never before heard the name OSAMA BIN LADEN. Do you have a citation for your delusion?

FALSE: Oliver North Warned Congress About Osama bin Laden

Please don't dig deeper now by claiming Snopes is a leftist conspiracy.

I was wrong about one thing. Osama wasn't a college student in 1987. He was supporting the fight against the Russians in Afghanistan, so the Reagan administration considered him to be an ally.

Trump operates from the position that he can do no right and only things wrong.
Poor little cry baby Trumpy forever playing the victim card.
The lying LOSER needs to grow up!
Hey Moron, SHOW US one place where Trump has claimed the victim of not getting credit for Baghdadi! I was talking about YOU PEOPLE only handing out blame for any tiny detail you can possibly imagine, while handing out Nobel Prizes to Obama for doing nothing (then later killing a million people). What an idiot.

Democrats are just torqued because THEY WERE THE LAST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET to find out about the mission! No doubt that is why it was a success.

The military love civilians. They don't have weapons, they don't shoot back, and dead civilians can't deny claims by the military that the dead civilians are terrorists.

Why are there no witnesses to be interviewed?
then why did the dude wear the vest and detonate it? the military used no weapon.

You have only Donald Trump's word for that.
he wasn't there, so how would he know? Are you saying the Seal team lied?

The military love civilians. They don't have weapons, they don't shoot back, and dead civilians can't deny claims by the military that the dead civilians are terrorists.

then why did the dude wear the vest and detonate it? the military used no weapon.

All he has to do is release the video. Trumpybear, as the all powerful president, can order it's release, right? If describing it like he did is suppose to demoralize the followers of that evil cult, wouldn't video of that fucker whimpering and crying be that much better?
did they release bin laden's kill? just wondering. it seems you all are now saying the Seal Team lied. wow. you have no dignity.

good question----it came up over supper last nite-------WHY DID HE HAVE A SUICIDE VEST on------as he grabbed a few kids and ran? I would call that parental abuse
just watched a similar scenario on an episode on Seal Team Series on TV. The dude they were after wearing a suicide vest and when they opened the door he polled the rip cord. boom 'blown up sir'

they must never take them off since suicide is always an option.

There's no evidence Baghdadi was killed other than the utterances of disreputable liar Donald Trump, the bodies of women and children, and a flattened building.

Trump invited only his stooges into the room where the incident was being monitored.

This escapade was clearly manufactured to distract from the impeachment of Donald Trump.

Russians disavowed knowledge of action which reflects badly on Donald Trump who claims that Russians were informed.
As much proof we had when bin Laden was killed.

There were military personnel boasting about the Osama Bin Laden kill.

So if they boast about killing the leader if issis you will believe it?

It's too late. Trump has already claimed credit.
The way Obama boasted you would've thought he pulled the trigger.
he didn't? hmmmmmmmm

Special forces group attacks Obama for bragging about bin Laden raid

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not," Ben Smith, identified as a Navy SEAL, says in the film,

This is the headline that liberal news outlets would really like to run but don't dare run. We're talking about the raid that killed ISIS leader Baghdadi. He blew up himself and in the process killed his two wives and three of his children.

Al-Baghdadi takedown catches Dems flat-footed, blunts criticism of Trump's Syria pullback
Well...

Without Obama there never would have been a ISIS to begin with, and el Bagdady would have likely been a sheepherder with no reason for a strike team to take him out.

So Obama does get some credit after all.

In 1987 I was watching the proceedings of the Iran Contra hearings on TV. My five year old was on my lap. I heard Oliver say it.

No, you didn't. Your memories are wrong. You heard Oliver North talk about Abu Nidal.

I had never before heard the name OSAMA BIN LADEN. Do you have a citation for your delusion?

FALSE: Oliver North Warned Congress About Osama bin Laden

Please don't dig deeper now by claiming Snopes is a leftist conspiracy.

I was wrong about one thing. Osama wasn't a college student in 1987. He was supporting the fight against the Russians in Afghanistan, so the Reagan administration considered him to be an ally.

nope----my memory is excellent. Oliver said
OSAMA BIN LADEN. As to his activities in
Afghanistan----there is no question that the US supported the filthy Pakistani mujahidin
that infected Afghanistan in the 1980s----because the USA was THAT STUPID----but even I knew it was a big mistake----way back then. I have interacted with Pakistanis in the USA since the 60s. Oliver knew it too. .
The dirty Pakistani mujahidin of that time morphed into the TALIBAN----same shit. The issue was something like the same reason that the USA supported the pig Saddam----"mutual enemies"-----war makes
strange bedfellows. What else is new?

You are confused because ABU NIDAL was a shadowy creature who threatened both
Sadaam and Oliver. Abu was a figure in Oliver's house security troubles

All he has to do is release the video. Trumpybear, as the all powerful president, can order it's release, right? If describing it like he did is suppose to demoralize the followers of that evil cult, wouldn't video of that fucker whimpering and crying be that much better?
did they release bin laden's kill? just wondering. it seems you all are now saying the Seal Team lied. wow. you have no dignity.

More lies. I never mention anything about anybody lying, especially a Seal Team.

Release the video!

More lies. I never mention anything about anybody lying, especially a Seal Team.

Release the video!
sure you did. you don't even know what you wrote. too fking funny. prove baghdadi blew himself up with a suicide vest was the point of your statement. Correct?

This is the headline that liberal news outlets would really like to run but don't dare run. We're talking about the raid that killed ISIS leader Baghdadi. He blew up himself and in the process killed his two wives and three of his children.

Al-Baghdadi takedown catches Dems flat-footed, blunts criticism of Trump's Syria pullback
Well...

Without Obama there never would have been a ISIS to begin with, and el Bagdady would have likely been a sheepherder with no reason for a strike team to take him out.

Without the Blunderous invasion of Iraq al Qaeda in Iraq would never have formed, or been driven into Syria, or morphed into ISIS.

Obama does get credit for mopping up after Bush in Iraq, without a massive redeployment of troops to Iraq, and forming a coalition of the willing to fight on the ground while we support them from the air.

Release the video!
sure you did. you don't even know what you wrote. too fking funny. prove baghdadi blew himself up with a suicide vest was the point of your statement. Correct?

Nope. To demoralize the fuck heads who idolized that piece of shit. "If describing it like he did is suppose to demoralize the followers of that evil cult, wouldn't video of that fucker whimpering and crying be that much better?"

You seem prone to believe he was lying however. Why is that I wonder?

Well...

Without the Blunderous invasion of Iraq al Qaeda in Iraq would never have formed, or been driven into Syria, or morphed into ISIS.

Obama does get credit for mopping up after Bush in Iraq, without a massive redeployment of troops to Iraq, and forming a coalition of the willing to fight on the ground while we support them from the air.
I agree. every politician said to go in. every one. shame. you take out a leader, and leave no one, someone will take over. how fking stupid.

Release the video!

Nope. To demoralize the fuck heads who idolized that piece of shit. "If describing it like he did is suppose to demoralize the followers of that evil cult, wouldn't video of that fucker whimpering and crying be that much better?"

yep, but for that fact only. we don't need proof from our seal team's victory. Which was what you implied.

a video of a frightened "CALIPH" would be effective in inflaming muslims to homicidal
rage. Keep in mind----the Baghdaddy dog
CLAIMED to be a descendant to and successor to the BIG MO-----something like ANNOINTED BY ALLAH

a video of a frightened "CALIPH" would be effective in inflaming muslims to homicidal
rage. Keep in mind----the Baghdaddy dog
CLAIMED to be a descendant to and successor to the BIG MO-----something like ANNOINTED BY ALLAH
wouldn't that imply allah is a wimp and would blow himself up rather than fight like a warrior?

Release the video!

yep, but for that fact only. we don't need proof from our seal team's victory. Which was what you implied.

I never said we did, that's you lying about what I wrote. I have all the confidence in the world in our military. I want all his POS terrorist followers to not only hear it from Donnie lips, but also in their own leaders last words, whining, whimpering, crying and likely pissing his pants too. If we're going vicious, lets put our money where our mouth is!

Release the video!

I never said we did, that's you lying about what I wrote. I have all the confidence in the world in our military. I want all his POS terrorist followers to not only hear it from Donnie lips, but also in their own leaders last words, whining, whimpering, crying and likely pissing his pants too. If we're going vicious, lets put our money where our mouth is!
I believe my word was 'implied'.

QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 23380899, member: 25197"]

All he has to do is release the video. Trumpybear, as the all powerful president, can order it's release, right? If describing it like he did is suppose to demoralize the followers of that evil cult, wouldn't video of that fucker whimpering and crying be that much better?[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back