ISIS details 'Why We Hate You' in new magazine

Anyone? Why do they hate us? Was it in the article?

Only implicitly. We do not have enough of their literature to
analyze the 'WHY' As to Adolf----HE had lots of magazines.
I read the stuff promulgated in the USA by his followers as a child----lots of old (old by the time I got them) seedy tattered
little publications----about the size of the Jehovah witness little magazines but less elaborate and sophisticated in design. Getting back to Jihadists---the reason that hate us is implied---
they hate us because we do not acknowledge them as the rulers of the world. The editorial makes this point very clearly

Uhhh, was there a 'Nazi Magazine'. No. It was meant as humor but not everyone has a sense of it so no worries.

Duhhhhh --I, correctly, described the manner in which
Nazis propaganda was disseminated to local yokes in
the erstwhile farm town turned suburbia in which I grew
up------pamphlet like little booklets. I do not recall a
TITLE------for the publications----just provocative 'head-
lines

And yes I agree, their motivation, as I stated, is they are angry young men with nothing and nothing to lose who were given power over the lives of all the people around them and as ignorant are want to do they mistakenly believed they now had the power to force the other 7 billion people to bow as well. They don't and never have. And now reality is closing in on them.

And I repeat-----by this very model---islam was spread
across the globe in medieval times and the struggle met
the same obstacles-----ALL DID NOT AGREE

They don't 'hate us for our freedom' or 'hate us for our religion'. They are ignorant animals with guns who feel powerful forcing other humans to do things. Now why does this sound familiar.

They hate us because hatred of "kaffirin" is prescribed
by their religion and taught to them from infancy in their
mosques. Not all of them are uneducated----some are
very educated. "the west" for most muslims means
Christians. The cross means the world of Christians
which is THE ENEMY. There is a war going on between
muslims and "THE WEST" ----that's all Referring to
Isis as "ignorant animals" is about as clever as referring
to Adolf and his minions circa 1935 as "ignorant animals"
You are trivializing a world horror. In the 1930s---lots of
people responded to Adolf in the manner you are
responding to ISIS.

I'm interested in their reasons of why they hate us, I asked what they said about it. They are ignorant animals as were the Nazis. Human beings who's reasoning abilities are terribly damaged and not functioning properly. Projection is such a conservative thing to do, you read one sentence another person writes and you then believe you know everything about them and what all their beliefs are.

based on your definition and use of the word 'projection' which is a technical word describing a specific ego defense device.
---now I know that you never studied the science of psychology.

Forum List

Back