ISIS claims responsibility for Toronto shooting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ISIS Claims Responsibility for Toronto Shooting
The ISIS terrorist group has taken responsibility for Monday’s shooting that killed two and injured 13 in Toronto, Canada.
---------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon leftist get on out there and help let them in. I mean aren't you special enough they won't harm you because you die hard idiots fend for all the losers in society until they get to one of your own that is. Then it's a different story and that means all aspect of you moron and your ways.

Yeah, I saw that. ISIS claims him and apparently with good reason: lots of contact and I read he went to the Middle East, too.

However, at the same time, he's a psychotic, and he always has been. His family has tried to get him help for years, but he's just mad as a hatter, nothing really to be done. I wonder how he got the gun, since he is known to be crazy.

Yeah, I saw that. ISIS claims him and apparently with good reason: lots of contact and I read he went to the Middle East, too.

However, at the same time, he's a psychotic, and he always has been. His family has tried to get him help for years, but he's just mad as a hatter, nothing really to be done. I wonder how he got the gun, since he is known to be crazy.
Groups like ISIS may not inspire ratonal people, but there are people out there easily influenced and looking for fame. They only need a percentage.

[

Don't believe the family either. This is the same story they all come up with.

To be fair, there are a lot of psychotics around. This one was indeed Muslim, but he was also a homicidal maniac. I read a couple stories about it, and I thought the family was probably telling the truth. Muslims can be crazy, too. I see the Canadian government wants to minimize this so as not to create panic and prejudice against Muslims, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Maybe they are right if he's just howling mad.

[

To be fair, there are a lot of psychotics around. This one was indeed Muslim, but he was also a homicidal maniac. I read a couple stories about it, and I thought the family was probably telling the truth. Muslims can be crazy, too. I see the Canadian government wants to minimize this so as not to create panic and prejudice against Muslims, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Maybe they are right if he's just howling mad.
Did everyone make it? I haven't followed it, and last I heard 14 were injured. Hope he was a bad shot.

[

Did everyone make it? I haven't followed it, and last I heard 14 were injured. Hope he was a bad shot.

Bad shots tend to kill more people than precise ones. Agreed though, prayers for the wounded.

The ISIS terrorist group has taken responsibility for Monday’s shooting that killed two and injured 13 in Toronto, Canada.

C'mon leftist get on out there and help let them in. I mean aren't you special enough they won't harm you because you die hard idiots fend for all the losers in society until they get to one of your own that is. Then it's a different story and that means all aspect of you moron and your ways.

All these centuries on and it's still Cross versus Crescent.

Racist!

No, two females died, so far: a young girl and an 18-year-old nursing student. They always, always go after the women preferentially. They are choosing their targets. I always watch for that, how it's always girls and women who die more than males in these mass shootings.

Forum List

Back