Is Zionism a sophisticated Hegelian Dialectic?

Your original allegation was that there were women in the US who were threatened with honor killing for not wearing hijab.

But all of your links are for incidents that happened in other countries.

Once again, Please provide a link for your allegations that honor killings have happened in the United States for Muslim women not wearing their hijab.

Thank you

Yeah, Canada is soooooooooooooooooooo right in the Middle of the ME.

You are an IDIOT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But if this will make you happy.

Honor killings in the US!

Fox News Reporting: Honor Killing in America
Fox News Reporting: Honor Killing in America - Specials - FOXNews.com

Muslim immigrant men have been accused of six "honor killings" in the United States in the past two years, prompting concerns that the Muslim community and police need to do more to stop such crimes.

'Honor killings' in USA raise concerns - USATODAY.com

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/e...les/2008/08/10/honor_killing_comes_to_the_us/

Better watch out, the Free Masons are going to come and get you and P.F. Tinmore if you guys dont watch what you say.:tinfoil:

Why would the Freemasons be concerned about the "Protocals of the Elders of Zion" ??

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know wiki is questionable in the fact department, here is a link about the book-

Conspiracy theory about the Jews hiding the closet waiting to get you and take over the world and take all your sheckles. The book looks like crap, even for fiction.

Still nothing about American Muslim women being killed for not wearing a job??

Looks like your allegations are false. :doubt:

read the articles. Does your lady wear one ? The girls were not killed for going outside with out head gear, but they were honer killings just the same.

Better watch out, the Free Masons are going to come and get you and P.F. Tinmore if you guys dont watch what you say.:tinfoil:

Why would the Freemasons be concerned about the "Protocals of the Elders of Zion" ??

I know wiki is questionable in the fact department, here is a link about the book-

Conspiracy theory about the Jews hiding the closet waiting to get you and take over the world and take all your sheckles. The book looks like crap, even for fiction.
Thanks for the link but I already have my own copy of the book.

It's funny how people go crazy when they book is brought up but yet have never read it

Not sure why you think there is a connection between freemasons and the book?

read the articles. Does your lady wear one ? The girls were not killed for going outside with out head gear, but they were honer killings just the same.

She made a specific claim but as of yet has failed to back it up with any evidence.

Thanks for the link but I already have my own copy of the book.

It's funny how people go crazy when they book is brought up but yet have never read it

Not sure why you think there is a connection between freemasons and the book?

No connection at all. The book is big, almost required reading in the "Jews are gonna get us" crowed. If you took JEW out of your post and inserted Free Mason you would never know you were talking about different things. To hell with the book. It stinks.

She made a specific claim but as of yet has failed to back it up with any evidence.

That they were killed for not wearing head gear ?You are right about that, so then is it ok that thees men killed thees girls then ? Does your girl wear head gear ?

No connection at all. The book is big, almost required reading in the "Jews are gonna get us" crowed. If you took JEW out of your post and inserted Free Mason you would never know you were talking about different things. To hell with the book. It stinks.

So I can safely assume that you have never read it and are not planning to read it?

You just want to live your life by other peoples opinions.

Sadly that's how most people live their lives. :doubt:

So I can safely assume that you have never read it and are not planning to read it?

You just want to live your life by other peoples opinions.

Sadly that's how most people live their lives. :doubt:

No, not really, I dont need to read someones fiction to get direction in my life. No
Jews ever hurt me or mine so I am fine with them. Other peoples opinions are just that opinions.

As I said before to you. You can take that burkah and shove it up your butt. I will NOT submit.

I don't remember anyone asking you to join.

Because after all we do have standards. :lol:

Remember the Minni Mouse in a Burkah avatar and how we all would be in burkahs one day?

I have a good memory, and you can't lie your way around it.

Take that burkah and shove it up your butt!

I notice how you deleted the article about what happens to 14 year old school girls when they flee a burning building without that stupid garb.

Very cowardly of you! Can't you address the savagery of forcing girls to wear that crap?

Let's remind everyone of what the coward won't address:

Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers.

One witness said he saw three policemen "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya".

The Saudi Gazette quoted witnesses as saying that the police - known as the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice - had stopped men who tried to help the girls and warned "it is a sinful to approach them".

The father of one of the dead girls said that the school watchman even refused to open the gates to let the girls out.

The religious police are widely feared in Saudi Arabia. They roam the streets enforcing dress codes and sex segregation, and ensuring prayers are performed on time.

Those who refuse to obey their orders are often beaten and sometimes put in jail.

BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue

Or how about these:

Honor Killing: Teen strangled by father for refusing hijab *update* teen dies from injuries
Honor Killing: Teen strangled by father for refusing hijab *update* teen dies from injuries

'Wear the hijab or I'll kill you, cousin told girl'
'Wear the hijab or I'll kill you, cousin told girl' | Stop honour killings!

You think you can lie and prevaricate your way out of this?

There are too many news stories about it for you to get away with it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Explain why rich US elites from George W. to B. Obama claim Saudis are the "good Arabs"?

Um, yeah, a hijab honor killing in Canada isn't close enough.

That only works with your twisted islamofascist brain.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remember the Minni Mouse in a Burkah avatar and how we all would be in burkahs one day?

I notice how you deleted the article about what happens to 14 year old school girls when they flee a burning building without that stupid garb.

Very cowardly of you! Can't you address the savagery of forcing girls to wear that crap?

Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers.

One witness said he saw three policemen "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya".

The Saudi Gazette quoted witnesses as saying that the police - known as the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice - had stopped men who tried to help the girls and warned "it is a sinful to approach them".

The father of one of the dead girls said that the school watchman even refused to open the gates to let the girls out.

The religious police are widely feared in Saudi Arabia. They roam the streets enforcing dress codes and sex segregation, and ensuring prayers are performed on time.

Those who refuse to obey their orders are often beaten and sometimes put in jail.

Or how about these:

Explain why rich US elites from George W. to B. Obama claim Saudis are the "good Arabs"?

W and DingleBarry are both piss poor examples of US Presidents.

Or how about these:

Give me the quotes of Dubya saying that IN A SITE BESIDES YOUR STUPID COMMIE WEBSITES LIKE COMMON DREAMS!

Last time I checked most of the 9/11 Hijackers WERE Saudis.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your original allegation was that there were women in the US who were threatened with honor killing for not wearing hijab.

But all of your links are for incidents that happened in other countries.

Once again, Please provide a link for your allegations that honor killings have happened in the United States for Muslim women not wearing their hijab.

Thank you
Still waiting TPS............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=favzluXtznM]YouTube - ‪Muslim Father Kills Two Daughters in the USA ( TEXAS ) !‬‏[/ame]

The wonderful world of Islamo-Facism - SICK, EVIL, TWISTED

The 9-11 call..*explicit*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdTZaD2B2sk&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Texas Teen 911 Call: 'I'm Dying'‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toUNS4VPf2Q]YouTube - ‪Muslim Parents Want To KILL CHRISTIAN DAUGHTER! (Rifqa Bary)‬‏[/ame]

This young girl is SCARED to death that her own parents want to kill her.

Forum List

Back