Is your school district pulling this stunt? Not opening for actual educational classes....but charging you to watch your kids as a daycare center?

That is nuts. Surely there is going to be an outcry over that. How can they get away with it, is my question.

Powerful teacher unions

I'll ask you the same question. Where do you get that the union has anything to do with this?

Is it the teacher union representatives that say it?
Yeah, that's it.
Nope. Unions not cited in the linked article. Kiss my ass!

Its no wonder government schools are such a faiure

A parent is a fool to trust public education anywhere near their child.

If they're not filling their heads with BS they're diddling them

STFU about things you know nothing about! I was a teacher for 21 years and put three kids through public school, and three grandkids currently attending. The schools do the best with what they are given by parents. If they are raised as dumbasses that cannot behave up until school age, they will continue to be dumbasses who cannot behave when in school.

And yet the teachers unions support, completely, the democrat party.....the political party whose very policies create the social and family destruction that sends damaged children into the schools........

Fools like that don't care about students
Its just an easy paycheck and no accountability.

That is nuts. Surely there is going to be an outcry over that. How can they get away with it, is my question.

Powerful teacher unions

I'll ask you the same question. Where do you get that the union has anything to do with this?

Is it the teacher union representatives that say it?
Yeah, that's it.
Nope. Unions not cited in the linked article. Kiss my ass!

Its no wonder government schools are such a faiure
Because teachers union have nothing to do with the vast majority of these decisions, you have a problem with that? Hypocrite?

A parent is a fool to trust public education anywhere near their child.

If they're not filling their heads with BS they're diddling them

STFU about things you know nothing about! I was a teacher for 21 years and put three kids through public school, and three grandkids currently attending. The schools do the best with what they are given by parents. If they are raised as dumbasses that cannot behave up until school age, they will continue to be dumbasses who cannot behave when in school.

And yet the teachers unions support, completely, the democrat party.....the political party whose very policies create the social and family destruction that sends damaged children into the schools........

Fools like that don't care about students
Its just an easy paycheck and no accountability.
Easy and no accountability? You need to STFU! Your stupid is showing!

Forum List

Back