Is Your Desktop Full??

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Is your desktop full of shortcuts?
Are you tired of minimizing everytime you want to access something else?

Just found what is called a "Shortcut Dock".
I have mine set to the top of the page but you can set it where you want.
Simply wave your mouse in that area and it pops out for easy access.
Image1-3.jpg

Free Download. Click Here!!
:clap2:

I have that on the laptop but deleted it. It annoyed the living daylights out of me. I just have about 15 small icons on top left and left side of mine. Here's my current background that I made (click to enlarge. Hey, that's what she said!)

Attachments

• $picasabackground.jpg
    $picasabackground.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 86
I don't really put a lot of shortcuts on my desktop. Shortcuts are supposed to make looking for files easier but so much of them on the desktop ironically makes it difficult to search for items.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
i hide desktop icon, and move anything i want easy access to to the quick launch bar

this is really a waste of resources, a 3rd party program to do what windows already does

I have a friend who once told me of this girl he was seeing had icons COMPLETELY FILLING HER DESKTOP!! (from left to right)

Geez i wouldnt know what to do :D

I only have 9 :)

I got 3 screens, so plenty of room!!!

But normally I only have shortcuts to the stuff I use constantly.

And my background pic is rotating pics of my favourite female movie stars and singers! :)..

I got 3 screens, so plenty of room!!!

But normally I only have shortcuts to the stuff I use constantly.

And my background pic is rotating pics of my favourite female movie stars and singers! :)..

Only 3?
I have 6 - but don't use them all.
I run desktop cube.

:confused:
Doesn't windows support up to 3 desktops natively?
Linux supports up to 6...and you can run multiple flatscreens at same time without add'l software.
Not sure I see the need for this device?
Only for consistent clarity.
6 LCD'd on a MB with onboard video.Fugget it.

yeah...but unless you got a power house PC with a bad ass processor you can't run 6 apps at once simultaneously without coming to a screeching halt.

:confused:
Doesn't windows support up to 3 desktops natively?
Linux supports up to 6...and you can run multiple flatscreens at same time without add'l software.
Not sure I see the need for this device?
Only for consistent clarity.
6 LCD'd on a MB with onboard video.Fugget it.

yeah...but unless you got a power house PC with a bad ass processor you can't run 6 apps at once simultaneously without coming to a screeching halt.

Define "bad ass processor"...

Forum List

Back