Is West Virginia about to learn...

And his uncle was as pure as the driven snow? :abgg2q.jpg: Can't see the forest for the trees? Its the Hypocrisy that is the point. Its all a show for the national press when he hints at supporting the GOP......
As stated........He coming from a conservative state........hints at changing parties with regularity, especially when the subject is COAL (yet he continually casts a liberal vote). Manchin's hero is Blow Job Bill Clinton ....and he attempts to mirror his political career by saying whatever it takes........Why is he voting with Biden 100% of the time? He has his corrupt eyes set on the White House in the near future. That's all this nation needs another lying southern democrat in power with a corrupt political machine behind him.

The quint essential 2 faced politician that our founders warned against. They wear one face in public and another in private.

I didn't vote for Joe. I'm just correcting those making things up about him.

I didn't vote for Joe. I'm just correcting those making things up about him.
Yeah.........its not like your were provided the documented evidence or anything. Joe Manchin is always "threatening" to join the GOP.........in voting. Its a CON (the conservative party would never have him).......he's moral liberal than Barry Soetoro. He plays the media and the folks who continue to vote for him like cheap fiddles.

That's what they said about Ike Skelton...

In 2008 he won my district with 66% of the vote...after his Obamacare vote in 2009 he lost the seat he'd held since 1977 with only 45% of the vote...a 21% drop.

Same thing will happen to Joe in a state that went damn near 70/30 for Trump in 2020.
Considering how many Missourians were saved by Obama Care, Skelton should have won by landslide.

And his uncle was as pure as the driven snow? :abgg2q.jpg: Can't see the forest for the trees? Its the Hypocrisy that is the point. Its all a show for the national press when he hints at supporting the GOP......
As stated........He coming from a conservative state........hints at changing parties with regularity, especially when the subject is COAL (yet he continually casts a liberal vote). Manchin's hero is Blow Job Bill Clinton ....and he attempts to mirror his political career by saying whatever it takes........Why is he voting with Biden 100% of the time? He has his corrupt eyes set on the White House in the near future. That's all this nation needs another lying southern democrat in power with a corrupt political machine behind him.

The quint essential 2 faced politician that our founders warned against. They wear one face in public and another in private.
Silly season.

Manchins obtuseness is hurting this country and if he's wanting to please right wingers, well according to what I hear, most of West Virginia supports Bidens plans.

The Dems are putting him in a no win scenario...if he votes in favor of the $3.5 trillion...he will lose enough Republican votes to lose his seat.

If he goes against it...he loses Democrats votes...but WV is more Red than Blue {2020 Trump 68.7, Biden 29.6}...and a no vote will likely secure his seat in perpetuity.

That's the political calculus as I see it.
I agree. WV is extremely red and Manchin is a conservative Dem. I think he is also trying bring something home to WV out of it.

I agree. WV is extremely red and Manchin is a conservative Dem. I think he is also trying bring something home to WV out of it.
My problem with Manchin is about voting rights. His position on that makes no sense.

...what we learned in 2009...

We had a Democrat US Rep for many years...I voted for him as did many other Conservatives...until he voted for Obamacare in the face of overwhelming repudiation of Obamacare by his constituents.

View attachment 544547

We believed we could trust him...we were wrong.

I hope West Virginia's faith in Joe Manchin is well placed in light of the upcoming $3.5 trillion debacle vote...but if it not...he'll go the way of old Ike Skelton...remembered as a traitor to his district to this day.
I believe that people who call other people " tratiors " for just about any reasons are the real traitors in America.

26.2% of people in West Virginia get federal assistance; it's one of the highest rates in the country. West Virginia should definitely not be defined as a Republican state, nor is it a conservative state.

...what we learned in 2009...

We had a Democrat US Rep for many years...I voted for him as did many other Conservatives...until he voted for Obamacare in the face of overwhelming repudiation of Obamacare by his constituents.

View attachment 544547

We believed we could trust him...we were wrong.

I hope West Virginia's faith in Joe Manchin is well placed in light of the upcoming $3.5 trillion debacle vote...but if it not...he'll go the way of old Ike Skelton...remembered as a traitor to his district to this day.

There's a little bit of hate and frustration creeping in accompanied by ignorance and trump defeat syndrome.

26.2% of people in West Virginia get federal assistance; it's one of the highest rates in the country. West Virginia should definitely not be defined as a Republican state, nor is it a conservative state.
COOL. 80% past the literacy rate
Is it beautiful ? You betcha ! Just don't look too close

Forum List

Back