Is Trump Suffering from Dementia, or Stupidity? Neither is Good

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
In Confusing Moment, Trump Claims Dems Will Dismantle Obamacare If They Win

Seemingly forgetting the Democrats’ exhaustive battle to prevent the Republicans from dismantling Obamacare earlier this year, President Donald Trump said Monday night that Democrats would “obliterate” President Barack Obama’s signature legislation should they triumph on Tuesday.

“The Democrat plan would obliterate Obamacare,” Trump claimed.

His next comments were even weirder. He followed up the bizarre statement with an assertion of his own party’s intent to repeal Obamacare, going on indecipherable tangents about Democrats’ desire to get rid of Medicare and recounting the late Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) “no” vote on the attempted Obamacare repeal earlier this year.

His comments make little sense, and some are speculating that he meant to claim that Democrats want to get rid of Medicare, not Obamacare. Trump has long said (baselessly) that Democrats aim to end Medicare if they gain power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW :08621:

Watch the second video in the link!!! :21:

Trump is having some MAJOR ISSUES here folks; he is either
(1) Suffering from DEMENTIA
(2) Stupid
(3) Can NOT keep his own LIES straight
(4) ALL of the above :19:

This guy is a buffoon :9:

Since Obummer Bin Lying can't even keep up with the Old Guy.....I'd say President Trump is going to outlive Obama Bin Spying, and while Obummer is drinking his breakfast through a straw, President Trump will riding bare back on a grizzly bear.

This thread belongs in the flame zone

This is what happens to pathological liars. Their lies inevitably circle back around into bizarro world.

And still the rubes bleev everything they are told to bleev. These Trumpies are the most submissive followers I have ever seen in my entire life.

So I don't know who is sicker in the head; Trump or his bleevers.

Since Obummer Bin Lying can't even keep up with the Old Guy.....I'd say President Trump is going to outlive Obama Bin Spying, and while Obummer is drinking his breakfast through a straw, President Trump will riding bare back on a grizzly bear.

Said by a guy who bleevs Nazis are left wing. :lol:

And I'm sure you will do your best to derail the topic with your usual blubbering, "B-b-b-b-b-b-ut Obama! Waaaaaaaah!"

Drumpf is more than a decade older than Obama and he has this weird orange skin condition. Pretty sure Obama will outlive the old white carnival barker.

It takes a really submissive rube to say it is flaming to report Trump's own words.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"We must protect the Naked Emperor from himself!"

Seemingly forgetting the Democrats’ exhaustive battle to prevent the Republicans from dismantling Obamacare earlier this year, President Donald Trump said Monday night that Democrats would “obliterate” President Barack Obama’s signature legislation should they triumph on Tuesday.

His next comments were even weirder. He followed up the bizarre statement with an assertion of his own party’s intent to repeal Obamacare, going on indecipherable tangents about Democrats’ desire to get rid of Medicare and recounting the late Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) “no” vote on the attempted Obamacare repeal earlier this year.

His comments make little sense, and some are speculating that he meant to claim that Democrats want to get rid of Medicare, not Obamacare. Trump has long said (baselessly) that Democrats aim to end Medicare if they gain power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) Stupid

I heard that on Twitter earlier….I guess he figured that he could say anything to these people and they’d buy it. I wonder how many in attendance even were paying attention.

This is actually dementia AND stupidity.

The grammatically correct version of that sentence would be "The Democratic plan would obliterate Obamacare."

(2) Stupid

He doesn't know what is going to come out of his mouth, until it's already out. He is ignorant and incurious...he doesn't know things and doesn't learn things...so we get treated to this stream of vapid vomit....

Sounds like he was talking about “Medicare for all” the single payer system that many progressives are running on.

Sounds like he was talking about “Medicare for all” the single payer system that many progressives are running on.
And it wouldn't be the first time...remember, he pulled that lie out of his ass for the 2016 election, too.

And it wouldn't be the first time...remember, he pulled that lie out of his ass for the 2016 election, too.
I've lost track of Drumpfs lies. I literally shut off every time I hear his name mentioned on TV or the sound of his voice.

97af12a259141d224bc8b82df3902e78.jpg

I've lost track of Drumpfs lies. I literally shut off every time I hear his name mentioned on TV or the sound of his voice.

Yikes, then you must have missed that unemployment is way down, consumer confidence is way up, wages are moving up and liberals are still throwing a fit.

What lie are you talking about? There’s so many from Trump it’s easy to lose track
"Healthcare for all"
That’s not a lie, I hear several democratic candidates running on that.

Forum List

Back