Is Trump Hiding Bank Accounts Due to Ties With Russian Oligarchs?

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
An interesting conclusion:

"The claim — which Will could not support with any tangible proof — was made to Bret Baier on Fox News's "Special Report" live from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Monday night. The topic was raised after some Democratic Party officials, including presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton
hillary_clinton.jpg
Hillary Rodham ClintonWeiner: Clinton most accomplished 'since George Washington'How the Democratic and GOP platforms differ on infrastructureMikulski to nominate Clinton in PhiladelphiaMORE's campaign manager, Robby Mook, attempted to connect the Republican presidential nominee to a leak of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails.

The Friday release by WikiLeaks of those emails, which appear to show an effort by DNC officials to lead a campaign against Clinton's primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders
bernie_sanders.jpg
Bernie SandersMikulski to nominate Clinton in PhiladelphiaFive things Bill Clinton needs to do with his convention speechBoos and booze: Sanders struggles to control supportersMORE (I-Vt.), led to the resignation of DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who will step down after the convention."

George Will raises possible Trump link to Russian oligarchs

it's interesting.... but I do like the trumpsters in meltdown.

apparently, moshe mana offered a million dollars to charity if dumb Donald would release his tax returns,.

"Moishe Mana told The Hill that he would make the contribution if Trump releases returns from the last five years by August 15.

[iframe name="google_ads_iframe_1107919/Content_300x250_BallotBox_asynch_0" width="300" height="250" title="3rd party ad content" id="google_ads_iframe_1107919/Content_300x250_BallotBox_asynch_0" src="javascript:"[/iframe]
Mana is a real estate developer and philanthropist who immigrated to the U.S. from Tel Aviv, Israel.
He said he voted for both parties in the past but began supporting Democrats their presumptive presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton
hillary_clinton.jpg
Hillary Rodham ClintonSanders backers say party quashed VP challengeWeiner: I’d leave retirement to beat Trump Jr.CNN wins first night of DNC as Philly tops Cleveland in ratings raceMORE, this summer. He donated $33,400 earlier this year to the Democratic National Committee and says he will be cutting a six-figure check for Clinton next month.

Mana's is only the latest effort to pressure Trump into releasing his tax returns.

In July, Clinton ally David Brock said an anonymous Republican donor was prepared to donate $5 million to a veterans charity if Trump publicized his tax returns by July"

Businessman offers $1M to charity for Trump tax returns

Too funny! There is no proof Trump is tied to any oligarchs. I can name the ones that Hillary is tied to both in Russia and the Ukraine.

I love these threads. There's no proof but it's Trump and its bad so it has to be true. Meanwhile Hillary's campaign manager admitted the bullshit they've been spreading about Russian hackers is because they heard it on CNN.

:lmao:

"The claim — which Will could not support with any tangible proof — was made to Bret Baier on Fox News's "Special Report" live from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Monday night. The topic was raised after some Democratic Party officials, including presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton
hillary_clinton.jpg
Hillary Rodham ClintonWeiner: Clinton most accomplished 'since George Washington'How the Democratic and GOP platforms differ on infrastructureMikulski to nominate Clinton in PhiladelphiaMORE's campaign manager, Robby Mook, attempted to connect the Republican presidential nominee to a leak of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails.

The Friday release by WikiLeaks of those emails, which appear to show an effort by DNC officials to lead a campaign against Clinton's primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders
bernie_sanders.jpg
Bernie SandersMikulski to nominate Clinton in PhiladelphiaFive things Bill Clinton needs to do with his convention speechBoos and booze: Sanders struggles to control supportersMORE (I-Vt.), led to the resignation of DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who will step down after the convention."

I have been looking around the internet for more info on Trump / Russia

found a few interesting things..This news need to get out..

Paul Manafort Was Once Sued by Fmr. Ukrainian Prime Minister for ‘Scheming’ and ‘Money Laundering’

Paul Manafort Was Once Sued by Fmr. Ukrainian Prime Minister for ‘Scheming’ and ‘Money Laundering’

None Link to story

Manafort’s work for Viktor Yanukovych

In an April 24, 2016, interview on Fox News Sunday, Manafort described his role in Ukraine as helping align Yanukovych and his administration with Western interests.

"The role that I played in that administration was to help bring Ukraine into Europe, and we did," Manafort said. "We succeeded."

hillary_clinton.jpg

bernie_sanders.jpg

Whoa there! With all due respect one has to differentiate between Prime Ministers. This one here is the Ukrainian bitch from hell Yulia Tymoshenko. A criminal in her own right.

AND most importantly this was thrown out of court and Manafort had nothing against him.

None Link to story

In an April 24, 2016, interview on Fox News Sunday, Manafort described his role in Ukraine as helping align Yanukovych and his administration with Western interests.

"The role that I played in that administration was to help bring Ukraine into Europe, and we did," Manafort said. "We succeeded."

And they did do a good job. The lies that were told about Yanukovych were propaganda to back our overthrow of his government and install a leader that would be more favorable to the West, NATO and the EU.

One of Hillary's mega donors and I do mean super mega donors to her foundation is Victor Pinchuk who is a Ukrainian oligarch that runs with Soros and has been tight with the Clinton family for a number of years.

What is important about this connection is that the Clinton associated oligarchs are the ones that reaped the benefit of the coup that removed Yanukovych.

It's complicated.

:)

hillary_clinton.jpg

bernie_sanders.jpg

Whoa there! With all due respect one has to differentiate between Prime Ministers. This one here is the Ukrainian bitch from hell Yulia Tymoshenko. A criminal in her own right.

AND most importantly this was thrown out of court and Manafort had nothing against him.

I am not liking these behind the scene ties with Russia from both parties...
None Link to story

And they did do a good job. The lies that were told about Yanukovych were propaganda to back our overthrow of his government and install a leader that would be more favorable to the West, NATO and the EU.

One of Hillary's mega donors and I do mean super mega donors to her foundation is Victor Pinchuk who is a Ukrainian oligarch that runs with Soros and has been tight with the Clinton family for a number of years.

What is important about this connection is that the Clinton associated oligarchs are the ones that reaped the benefit of the coup that removed Yanukovych.

It's complicated.

:)

Thank you Tinydancer, it is so very complicated....these ties are very concerning

Forum List

Back