Is Trump Going to Prison Considered A Conspiracy Theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but he's not going to prison though.
When he is convicted by a DC jury, probably on most, if not all counts, he could be put in a cell but I don't think they'd take the chance of energizing his base and possibly waking up the independent voters to their corruption. They're hoping to make people so damned tired of the constant noise around him that they just tune it out and stop caring to vote.
It's having the opposite effect. More and more people are seeing that America is beginning to act like some Banana Republic and it's slowly beginning to piss them off.

I mean, it hasn't been proven as fact yet. Shouldn't all of those threads be moved into CT? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think that's happening. 🤔
Have you read the each indictment?

What is alleged in each one of them was seen by three different Grand Juries, and those Grand Juries voted on whether Trump should be indicted or not.

Next each one goes to a trial with a Jury. Each Jury will see the very same things the Grand Jury saw.

Trump's defense team is going to look at all of those documents presented and plan a defense for him.

The Jury will vote, decide what is fact based on evidence, as instructed.

I would suggest reading each indictment to have some idea what the evidence is against Trump.

When he is convicted by a DC jury, probably on most, if not all counts, he could be put in a cell but I don't think they'd take the chance of energizing his base and possibly waking up the independent voters to their corruption. They're hoping to make people so damned tired of the constant noise around him that they just tune it out and stop caring to vote.
It's having the opposite effect. More and more people are seeing that America is beginning to act like some Banana Republic and it's slowly beginning to piss them off.
ANY decision in any of the trials will be done on each Jury based on the evidence BOTH sides will show.

They must follow the law and the evidence presented as in any other trial.

Call them and the trial anything anyone likes. Evidence is evidence. Trump can prove the contrary, he will be absolved.

If Trump is convicted and jailed, the known suspects will be rounded up. There maybe some sporadic, ineffective violence terminated with execution of the perps taken with weapons in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back