Is this the ugliest dog you have ever seen?

test012.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's mine--I drug her off my bed to take her pic so she's pissed

She's beautiful,dillo! Is that a Lab? If so,I know your busy. Our neighbors have a yellow Lab and he is the nicest dog you will ever meet,but freakin crazy as hell. I wish I had an eigth of that dog's energy.

Shattered said:
Did he poop in your shoes, or what? He's cute as hell!

I was trying to be sarcastic , she is a wonderful dog who has done a lot to make my Mother's life worth living after losing my Dad . My parents were married 57 years and my Mother gladly served my Dad each day (she was still very much in charge , she just did a great job of making my Dad think he was) . When he died it left a huge hole in her life and Roxy came to the rescue . She has someone to take care of again . . . it is amazing how much a pet can help lessen loneliness .
Dillo , how big is your lab . He or she , how old . I had a friend that had a black lab that was 95 pounds of muscle at 9 months . His name was Magnum and would fetch logs of firewood . They are great companions.

Comrade said:
Rosco is cuter!

Looks like your leg could be in danger of being chomped . I have never understood why cats and dogs get green and gold eye and humans get red eye . I know with humans it is the light from the flash lighting up the back of the eyeball .
What type of dog is Roscoe Comrade , he is quite handsome.

Rosco's an orange pit bull with boundless energy.

He's the envy of every bitch in the nieghborhood, check out the tounge on this puppy! :tng:

Attachments

• $roscotongue.jpg
    $roscotongue.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 152
  • $roscotongue2.jpg
    $roscotongue2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 119
krisy said:
She's beautiful,dillo! Is that a Lab? If so,I know your busy. Our neighbors have a yellow Lab and he is the nicest dog you will ever meet,but freakin crazy as hell. I wish I had an eigth of that dog's energy.

Lab and Pit mix and yes---she is crazy!-------she is listed under the thread neurotic animals here

Forum List

Back