Is this self defense?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a black male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every white from the face of the earth -- if you're 3/5 or more of a cracker or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the white man who just broke into my house is now raping my wife, and threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry, etc. I pull out my gun, but before I can do anything he shoots me first scattering my brains all over the wall.

Was the white rapist justified because he was in fear of his life?
If so, how?

For sake of argument:
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every white from the face of the earth -- if you're 3/5 or more of a cracker or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the white man who just broke into my house is now raping my wife, and threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry, etc. I pull out my gun, but before I can do anything he shoots me first scattering my brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

Not justified because he was already committing a felony.

• Banned
For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

But there was an armed black man threatening to kill him :dunno:

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

He was not justified because he killed another during the commission of a crime.

It needs no further explanation

Are you this dumb?

Castle Doctrine for one.

Two...hes raping a woman. You can shoot him to stop that.

Thats before even all the rest.

Now...you have a silly twist im sure. What is it?

No the white rapist wouldn't be justified in shooting you. Why is this in current events?

It would be legal, regardless of anyone's skin color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

No, not at all. You would be the victim of the rapist/murderer. I doubt anyone would defend the rapist. At least no one with any sense.

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

There was an armed criminal committing a violent felony and threatening to shoot him. Skin color is not relevant.

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

/racist thread

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

No, not at all. You would be the victim of the rapist/murderer. I doubt anyone would defend the rapist. At least no one with any sense.

Isnt it kinda cool how rapists and child killers seem to be fair game to everyone of all partisan sides?

People can debate and even be outraged at each other. Name calling. Intensely disagreeing. But someone hurts a child or rapes a woman...and everyone is like "oh...yeah fuck him" haha. 'Merica!!!!!

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

Isnt it kinda cool how rapists and child killers seem to be fair game to everyone of all partisan sides?

People can debate and even be outraged at each other. Name calling. Intensely disagreeing. But someone hurts a child or rapes a woman...and everyone is like "oh...yeah fuck him" haha. 'Merica!!!!!

I think being armed and breaking into someone's home is pretty much reason enough to shoot someone. In my opinion, it is not just rapists and child molesters, but violent felons that are fair game for being shot.

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?

I think being armed and breaking into someone's home is pretty much reason enough to shoot someone. In my opinion, it is not just rapists and child molesters, but violent felons that are fair game for being shot.
If someone breaks into my home, shit, they have already committed felony damage to property, and I would rightfully fear for my life, and would shoot without hesitation.

I had freaky people stop for help with tires today; those are the ones to watch, the ones that lure you into the yard and then jump you.

I couldn't do shit for them; who the Hell rides the weenie wheel flat with a sidewall blowout tire sitting in the trunk?

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?
No, and you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back