Is this even legal?

There is due process – starting with evidence of criminal wrongdoing by rightwing domestic terrorists.
Based on that objective, documented, constitutionally gathered evidence, rightwing domestic terrorists are lawfully investigate by law enforcement.
1. To spy on foreign nationals the FBI needs to get a judge approved FISA warrant based on evidence, then they can use the 2-hop rule to spy on those connected to the target.

2. You cite generic "evidence", but don't really have any against "right-wing groups". The OP cites a "massacre" from 2019. IMHO the FBI needs to be defunded until they understand that they need to stop the partisanship, and to do their job fairly. Currently they coverup for democrats and fake evidence to prosecute Republicans.

Just how many "white supremacists groups" are there in these United States?
I get the bad feeling that when there isn't any to be found the "task force" will create some.
Isn't any found?

You're clueless...or a member of one.

Can the government intrude into the private lives of Americans? I thought we had rights. And of course it's a Democrat intruding on our rights.

---In the wake of the anti-immigrant and anti-Latino massacre in El Paso last week, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, one of seven Democratic senators running for president, vowed to carry out a concerted crackdown on white supremacist groups if elected, saying she would order federal investigators to penetrate racist organizations---

You getting nervous?

Can the government intrude into the private lives of Americans? I thought we had rights. And of course it's a Democrat intruding on our rights.

---In the wake of the anti-immigrant and anti-Latino massacre in El Paso last week, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, one of seven Democratic senators running for president, vowed to carry out a concerted crackdown on white supremacist groups if elected, saying she would order federal investigators to penetrate racist organizations---

It's about time the DOJ infiltrated BLM.

They're already creating them, parents that speak out a school board meetings and Catholics that go to traditional Latin masses. And all this crap is being pushed by the AG, aren't you glad McConnell blocked that sob from SCOTUS?

I should clarify what I tried to say, as it seems this response indicates I was misunderstood.
How many of these groups actually exist? Hopefully someone knows. I have lived pretty much away from everything for quite awhile and I don't know.
I don't think any group should be persecuted for what they believe, only if they pose a proven and credible threat to civil society.
Is this woman simply using something the public fears for political points, or do these groups actually exist and pose a threat to peace and stability?
If none of these groups can be found, or are found and do not pose a threat, then what? Will some group of isolated survivalist who happen to be Caucasian be chosen as a sacrifice to the political promise she made?

The government has intruded into your private life at least all the way back to J.Edgar Hoover and probably before him.

Of course it’s legal – and it’s got nothing to do with Democrats.

You’re just upset because violent rightwing terrorists, racists, and bigots are being lawfully and appropriately investigated – and prosecuted if the evidence warrants.
And you are just whiny because many groups are not rightwing at all are they Mrs Jones??

I should clarify what I tried to say, as it seems this response indicates I was misunderstood.
How many of these groups actually exist? Hopefully someone knows. I have lived pretty much away from everything for quite awhile and I don't know.
I don't think any group should be persecuted for what they believe, only if they pose a proven and credible threat to civil society.
Is this woman simply using something the public fears for political points, or do these groups actually exist and pose a threat to peace and stability?
If none of these groups can be found, or are found and do not pose a threat, then what? Will some group of isolated survivalist who happen to be Caucasian be chosen as a sacrifice to the political promise she made?

Not near as many and the commiecrats and propaganda media would have you believe. And generally as a group I don't know of any that pose and actual threat. Of course there's isolated nut jobs that may. All this crap is mostly to keep the blacks and latinos in line and voting for commiecrats.

Planning to commit crimes is not protected speech.
Ask Trump.

Forum List

Back