Is this all there is???

If he wins this one, I'm sure he'll try to make that happen.

He's already known for circumventing the Constitution...and we have those that lack spines in Congress...

Who is to stop him IF he wins?

Scary thought, no? I'm sure his handlers have thought of this.

Contingency plans and all the rest of it...as this Republic unravels like a cheap suit...and writ of Habeus Corpus and elections are suspended by Onbama if the need arise...:eusa_whistle:

American Troops languish in Afghanistan without support or encouragement and Barry Hussein blames Bush and says he is going to "move America forward" with higher taxes and a thousand IRS agents to enforce a 3,000 page law that nobody seems to want or understand. You can use the Chevy Volt as a symbol of Obama moving "forward". You get about 35 miles at 30 miles an hour.

My son is one of those languishing without support or encouragement. I hope he makes it home safely...

God bless your son and family
and safe trip home

I knew there were empty seats but I wasn't aware it was THAT bad.

Bad news on 2 fronts - 1) He needs OH and 2) He needs those college kids.

Oops!

Exactly! GMTA.............

It's those little clues that you need to pay attention to.

It's irrelevant how the liberal media wants to spin it - empty seats translate into stay-at-home voters.

The lower real estate taxes [first time in 12 years] and more teachers hired in WI due to labor law changes translates into a vote for Walker.

Forum List

Back