Is this a joke?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Illinois District Violated Transgender Student’s Rights, U.S. Says

By MITCH SMITH and MONICA DAVEYNOV. 2, 2015

“All students deserve the opportunity to participate equally in school programs and activities — this is a basic civil right,” Catherine Lhamon, the Education Department’s assistant secretary for civil rights, said in a statement. “Unfortunately, Township High School District 211 is not following the law because the district continues to deny a female student the right to use the girls’ locker room.”

The transgender student in question plays on a girls’ sports team, is called “she” by school staff and is referred to by a female name. But the district, citing privacy concerns, had required her to change clothes and shower separately.

The district said she was allowed to change inside the girls’ locker room, but only behind a curtain. The student, who has not been publicly identified, has said she would probably use that curtain to change. But she and the federal government have insisted that she be allowed to make that decision voluntarily, and not because of requirements by the district.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/u...ated-transgender-students-rights-us-says.html

I have researched Catherine Lhamon and can't find noting about her, but girls at the age of 14 need to shower with a boy , who thinks hes a girls, and the girls have to see his penis?? Really at the age of 14 I didn't like the community showers after gym class and I also didn't like them in service (even with just girls)

Now 14 year old girls need to shower with a boy /girl with a penis?

I would pull my child out of that school, it the school did not have the balls to tell the Dept of Ed where to go?

also if these parents want to let and allow their little boys to go to school dressed as girls, I say we need special schools for them,

I have research Catherine Lhamon , who is this freak that pushed for this.

You can't switch genders. A male doesn't become a female by thought or sexual mutilation. The real crime here is that somebody was allowed to carve up a human being in the name of political correctness.

Illinois District Violated Transgender Student’s Rights, U.S. Says

By MITCH SMITH and MONICA DAVEYNOV. 2, 2015

“All students deserve the opportunity to participate equally in school programs and activities — this is a basic civil right,” Catherine Lhamon, the Education Department’s assistant secretary for civil rights, said in a statement. “Unfortunately, Township High School District 211 is not following the law because the district continues to deny a female student the right to use the girls’ locker room.”

The transgender student in question plays on a girls’ sports team, is called “she” by school staff and is referred to by a female name. But the district, citing privacy concerns, had required her to change clothes and shower separately.

The district said she was allowed to change inside the girls’ locker room, but only behind a curtain. The student, who has not been publicly identified, has said she would probably use that curtain to change. But she and the federal government have insisted that she be allowed to make that decision voluntarily, and not because of requirements by the district.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/u...ated-transgender-students-rights-us-says.html

I have researched Catherine Lhamon and can't find noting about her, but girls at the age of 14 need to shower with a boy , who thinks hes a girls, and the girls have to see his penis?? Really at the age of 14 I didn't like the community showers after gym class and I also didn't like them in service (even with just girls)

Now 14 year old girls need to shower with a boy /girl with a penis?

I would pull my child out of that school, it the school did not have the balls to tell the Dept of Ed where to go?

also if these parents want to let and allow their little boys to go to school dressed as girls, I say we need special schools for them,

I have research Catherine Lhamon , who is this freak that pushed for this.
No, its not a joke. People really are that sick!
You bet your ass my daughter(hypothetically) wouldn't be showering with a penis!

What's really bad is that we're talking about someone too young to even buy alcohol. Minors aren't legally allowed to make important decisions like that, someone did it for him.

And John's Hopkins no longer does gender reassignment, they have concluded after all the emotional problems afterward that it's a mental disorder.

Like with the restrooms, there needs to be a 3rd option... "Other"

Forum List

Back