Is this a Conspiracy Topic? UFO's

Cannot see your video ( post 17 because of an uploader's decision ), Sparky .
mea culpa Lu....
Also the numerous incidents surrounding military bases and / or missile storage and launch facilities.
yes, well the jist of the vid was government trying to reverse engineer anything 'UFO'
Allow for considered speculation
Which appears to have been a rather long effort by the 'powers that be' , although i suspect they're the same 'Mars wants our women' antagonists....

1700426566429.png

~S~

From our perspective. . . being anthropomorphic beings, on this Earth, and limited to our perspective in this time/space dimension, we seem to be discussing the UAP phenomenon, and what might be behind such, from a fairly limited perspective, IMO.

I had been listening to an interview with Elon recently when he was pontificating on the issue of consciousness, and I had to agree with his theorem in regards to AI, which many researchers do. . . in regards to both energy and matter, which is paraphrased as thus;

"Either consciousness exists everywhere, or it exists no where."

Is Consciousness Everywhere?​

Experience is in unexpected places, including in all animals, large and small, and perhaps even in brute matter itself.

This? Of course, changes the entire calculus of "using," energy to interact with the universe and all of its various dimensions.

The second very important thing to keep in mind, is our very own limited perspective on how we view the universe, or how it expresses itself in its various dimensions. Who is really the "alien," in this context? Why do we assume that these UAPs are the intruder on this "reality?"

86leqs.jpg

86lest.jpg

The Universe Organizes in a Galactic Neuromorphic Network

Space and time may be illusions

1700427941021.png

However , this is my favourite bedtime story :- when you look at the evidence for the moon being artificial and towed here .
When NASA was still called NACA, one of its architects and original bureaucrats, a man by the name Norman R. Bergrun had the belief that it was constructed in our system? I don't know if he believe it was made in place or towed from Saturn.

I don't like to read large works online, and the physical book was over an hundred dollars a decade ago.

"Why does it have to be. . . "God?" :dunno:

BERGRUN & THE RINGMAKERS OF SATURN (EMVS)​

". .. An Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronauics (AIAA), he is active as a leader in Congressional Visits Day events on Capitol Hill. As Deputy Director-at-Large for the AIAA western region, he overlooks section activities in seven western states. Other memberships include The Planetary Society, The Association for the Advancement of Science, The Aviation Hall of Fame, the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Federation of American Scientists and the Scientific Faculty, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.

Bergrun holds a BSME degree from Cornell University, an LLB from LaSalle University Extension, a DSc (Hon) from World University and a California Professional Engineer (PE) License. He also has engaged in graduate aerospace studies at Stanford University. He is a founder of the California Society of Professional Engineers Education Foundation, is author of two books Tomorrow’s Technology Today and Ringmakers of Saturn and has published over 100 papers. Two recent manuscripts, Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14 and Mars Puts on a Good Face: The Masquerade, have been registered with the Library of Congress, Washington, D. C. He has lectured in the United States, Canada, England and Europe.

Readers can find more information about Dr. Bergrun and how to order his book by visiting the website:

ringmakersofsaturn.com - Domain Name For Sale | Dan.com

Ring Makers of Saturn Testimonial written by James Horak.

“To see what is in front of us for what it is, when constrainment, both professional and alternative, abide no tolerance for close examination, requires the very rare virtues of Galileo Galilee, the courage of Lewis and Clark, the devotion to science of Copernicus.

When a thing echoes convention and, at least, follows traces of already acquired perceptions little risk is taken to point out discovery. But when no ground is laid, when the slightest ramification seems beyond all matter of known manifestation…purpose, mechanism, ultimate extents are all outside the wildest of imaginations… then the very dynamics of true observation require the grandest virtues. And demand some of the deepest felt of sacrifice, sadly.

Dr. Norman Bergrun elegantly qualifies, making the most astounding and significant of discoveries on a scale no man before him has witnessed. He has brought forth new thresholds upon which man must confront literally every equation upon which all the assumptions of an organic Universe have been made and sustained unto the present. The relationship of the EMVs to the “finishing points” of unfinished rings about Saturn suggested dynamics no one ever thought possible. Dr. Bergrun expressed these potentials, allowing significance where lesser men would falter. Knowing full well how these would fly in the face of convention, even cosmology, favored as well by religions as by science.. . . "

Ringmakers of Saturn: 2,000 mile long UFO photographed by NASA?​

". . . Being privy to top-secret documents during his time there came at a cost, as Bergrun himself explained in a Project Camelot interview, "I had to sign my life away for thirty years." He also intimated that there was a limit to what he can say even now, and revealed that his life would be in serious danger should he say too much.

With exclusive access to the raw NASA photographs been sent back from Voyager I in 1980, Bergrun saw firsthand what the general public was not allowed to see, making him the first legitimate, verified member of the scientific community to discover cylindrical vehicles. Bergrun’s book exposed for the first time exactly what Voyager I saw, but unable to get it published in America he travelled to Scotland and finally got it published in Aberdeen, Scotland.

bdd04e_b46fcad7d4b54d68a79a7436b2e1741d~mv2.webp

One of the photographs in his book is of an artificially constructed object in the A-ring of Saturn that he calls an ‘electromagnetic vehicle’. It was an astounding 2000 miles long and over 450 miles in diameter, that is over twice the length of Great Britain! What kind of high-technology must it take to build an object of that size, and who could be responsible for such an impossible feat of engineering?"

bdd04e_731bf4dcbea5441eb25bb1a077d3e32f~mv2.webp

"

whooboy that's some mind bending stuff Mr B......~S~
Agreed.

It is sort of spooky to think that the very cells, molecules and atoms of my body or the ground I walk, have their own sort of consciousness, very different than mine. . . but. . . :dunno: . . . . or the energy in my computer is "aware," in its own way, of my very presence?

I dunno. . . :oops:

. . . but it is, in some ways, what the ancients of every religious tradition have told us, if we have but the ears to listen.

check out the names over the last century......

~S~
Have been considering introducing that one but wondered if it would be worth the time , effort and likely type of replies from random Normies.
An expanded version is a present favourite of mine .

A little piece of trivia .
Before 1911 there are hundreds of moon photos showing coloured areas -- usually green .
After that , black and white ( and the shades ) and never a trace of colour .
Our Surveillors realised we had become more aware of their presence than they wanted .
Plenty more gems available .

And if you go back much much further, there comes a time where are no cave , rock or building references to any moon . It apparently did not exist where it is now -- prior to ca 12500 BC. Not there or anywhere else visible from here

Answers on a postcard to Turdy Tainted

very much the aim of >>>
View attachment 860903

a 5 book venture Mr B

~S~
I believe David Wilcock is very attached to this .
He became mixed up with a very strange guy who claimed to be ex Secret Space Force with extensive service in Antarctica .
He seemed to me to be a phoney and likely insert and I have not followed DW for some time , perhaps questioning his honesty but certainly that of some of his close working colleagues .

Similar in a way to Kerry Cassidy who also got lost on active service a few years ago . imho .

Just remembered . DW got involved with Corey Goode ( spelling?

Last edited:
I believe David Wilcock is very attached to this .
As was I shortly after recovering from Erich von Däniken's spiel

and that was a good four decades ago.....

my tin hats become a full suit since then Lu..... ;)

~S~

. . . but it is, in some ways, what the ancients of every religious tradition have told us, if we have but the ears to listen.
#

Am enjoying your excellent contributions .
Tip Top.
They revolve around areas which are not easy to discuss because of the complexity of the subject matter .
Because I have other priorities for a couple of days I might pend extending comments in some of the areas you have introduced .

But without Time , Space is impossible .
For a start .
So let's talk Time .

#

Am enjoying your excellent contributions .
Tip Top.
They revolve around areas which are not easy to discuss because of the complexity of the subject matter .
Because I have other priorities for a couple of days I might pend extending comments in some of the areas you have introduced .

But without Time , Space is impossible .
For a start .
So let's talk Time .
Mr B possesses that rare ability to entice those of us that can think out of the box Lu....~S~

Just picked a simpler article on the Holographic Principle, but there is a ton of it available...

Deep stuff indeed. Too deep for me. My opinion is more simplistic:

"Why are we so vain to think God (those who believe in Him) would be satisfied with creating one 'experimental' world with humans? Sure is a big waste of space, isn't it, if that were so?"

Just picked a simpler article on the Holographic Principle, but there is a ton of it available...
I suspect that this precisely what we will soon find as fact for the Moon .
But more surprising(!) for the rabble is that inferences can be drawn from the support evidence ( another time) that those responsible for the "holograph" are there right now, OR, control the "robots or hybrids" which carry out required duties .
And just as another titbit .
Very recently several craters -- very large ones -- have simply disappeared .
I have no thoughts on How or Why .
But they have upped sticks and vamoosed .

Ooh err

In the 1950s & 1960s the U.S. government and military contractors were experimenting with nuclear propulsion of aircraft.

I did not go well, and most of the aircraft crashed. The entire program was secret, and the Government quickly took control of the crash sites.

Then to make anyone who had any suspicions look like a fool, the government spread the false flag theory that these were UFOs from another planet.

The UFO nonsense grew into an industry.

DUMBASSES!

Then to make anyone who had any suspicions look like a fool, the government spread the false flag theory that these were UFOs from another planet.

The UFO nonsense grew into an industry.

DUMBASSES!
We are all aware of that Deflection idea . Old and continuing "noise" .And it has been part of CIA strategy since the fifties .
More interesting are the number of recent emerging whistleblowers who are reporting details about captured craft -- and sometimes bodies-- with the total now well into double figures .
Of course , if you are only determined to just keep repeating inanities like , " Dumbasses " , any useful discussion is doomed .
People like myself who believe your view is absurdly over stated are far from stupid or gullible.
We also notice that "Chatter "and "Noise "are at unprecedented levels .
That , with other unshared intel, leads us to believe that a level of disclosure will be reached very soon -- before summer of next year at latest -- which will be stratospheric in terms of content .
As ever , eyes to the sky .

Forum List

Back