Is there anyone here who does video production?

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
If so, I have a question. I'm working on a special project, and I don't want to use the standard Final Cut titles that you see everyone use. I've been looking for a cool titles package (with animated intro titles + lower-thirds) but so far I haven't found one that I like enough to fork over 30 or 40 bucks for.

If you know of any that look professional but not boring and corporate-looking... then I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you!!!

(Admins: If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it where it should go.)

There might still be a couple people left around the other place. Not sure, though, I thought I was one of the last to move on. But there might be.

That's who would know. Remember all of those campaign and money bomb vids? Those were darned proper.

If so, I have a question. I'm working on a special project, and I don't want to use the standard Final Cut titles that you see everyone use. I've been looking for a cool titles package (with animated intro titles + lower-thirds) but so far I haven't found one that I like enough to fork over 30 or 40 bucks for.

If you know of any that look professional but not boring and corporate-looking... then I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you!!!

(Admins: If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it where it should go.)
Don't know anything about it specifically but this might help. Some are multi platform programs.

Best Free Video Editing Software for Linux

There might still be a couple people left around the other place. Not sure, though, I thought I was one of the last to move on. But there might be.

That's who would know. Remember all of those campaign and money bomb vids? Those were darned proper.

Good idea! The only thing is, I haven't posted there for a long time. So it might be kinda weird for me to pop in there to ask this. But if I don't get any suggestions here, maybe I'll do that. Thank you!!

Thank you!!!

Don't know anything about it specifically but this might help. Some are multi platform programs.

I'm going to try to install linux on a Getac S400.

Al I have is the Windows drivers, though, I dunno if I can make it work or not.

Thank you!!!

Blender is a highly rated free professional package that works on Windows, Mac & Linux.
blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software

Thank you!!!

Thanks! Actually, I have video editing software... what I really need is some cool titles that are compatible with Final Cut Pro. Just so I don't have to use the standard ones that are easily recognizable in videos. heheh. But I appreciate your reply, thank you!

Good idea! The only thing is, I haven't posted there for a long time. So it might be kinda weird for me to pop in there to ask this. But if I don't get any suggestions here, maybe I'll do that. Thank you!!

Hey! Members of fight club DO NOT talk about fight club. TMI.

But, yeah. I'm pretty sure all the doers are gone, but you never know about a straggler hanging around still passing time on the memories of the old glory days.

Thank you!!!

Blender is a highly rated free professional package that works on Windows, Mac & Linux.
blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software

Thanks again, I'm going to bookmark that, it's good to know, especially if it's free.

Thank you!!!

Thanks! Actually, I have video editing software... what I really need is some cool titles that are compatible with Final Cut Pro. Just so I don't have to use the standard ones that are easily recognizable in videos. heheh. But I appreciate your reply, thank you!
Thought those packages might have what you're looking for in them but like I said, I'm completely unfamiliar with what you are doing. :dunno:

Thanks you guys! I'm still looking for one. Maybe I should stop being a perfectionist and just get what I can find.

Forum List

Back