is there a racist conspiracy considering white women in hollywood

hunter10

Rookie
Apr 28, 2010
i just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. think about it how can will smith in hancock not get the girl or even get to kiss her is it because she was white. i also just saw one of the bad boys movies and it was implied that the white female suspect that was being protected by will smith and martin lawrence did not get with will even though it was implied at the ending they would be together. the same with denzel washington in that movie about him and some serial killer he starred with angelina jolie and yet at the end no kiss no nothing insted it is also implied at the end that they would be together. and dont let me get started on asian men why are they always so asexual in movies, could jet lee or jackie chan ever kiss any of the white women they ever rescued. and who knows the asian actor chow yun fat this guy is the badess a$$ actor his like a combination of bruce lee and bruce willis and yet in any film he has co starred with a white woman he gets nothing. but if u notice white men in films can get and sort through any punnany they want and of so many different races too, white, black, asian. and what is this thing i have noticed between asian women and white men is like the women cant get enough of them and why are they always so docile in movies or cold hearted kungfu killers, either way they always get a white man. also if they are so uncomfortable with a major black actor and a white woman on screen could they make the woman black then or would that just make the film too black or what. what the hell is going on

That's interesting because I too just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. think about it how can will smith in hancock not get the girl or even get to kiss her is it because she was white. i also just saw one of the bad boys movies and it was implied that the white female suspect that was being protected by will smith and martin lawrence did not get with will even though it was implied at the ending they would be together. the same with denzel washington in that movie about him and some serial killer he starred with angelina jolie and yet at the end no kiss no nothing insted it is also implied at the end that they would be together. and dont let me get started on asian men why are they always so asexual in movies, could jet lee or jackie chan ever kiss any of the white women they ever rescued. and who knows the asian actor chow yun fat this guy is the badess a$$ actor his like a combination of bruce lee and bruce willis and yet in any film he has co starred with a white woman he gets nothing. but if u notice white men in films can get and sort through any punnany they want and of so many different races too, white, black, asian. and what is this thing i have noticed between asian women and white men is like the women cant get enough of them and why are they always so docile in movies or cold hearted kungfu killers, either way they always get a white man. also if they are so uncomfortable with a major black actor and a white woman on screen could they make the woman black then or would that just make the film too black or what. what the hell is going on

i just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. think about it how can will smith in hancock not get the girl or even get to kiss her is it because she was white. i also just saw one of the bad boys movies and it was implied that the white female suspect that was being protected by will smith and martin lawrence did not get with will even though it was implied at the ending they would be together. the same with denzel washington in that movie about him and some serial killer he starred with angelina jolie and yet at the end no kiss no nothing insted it is also implied at the end that they would be together. and dont let me get started on asian men why are they always so asexual in movies, could jet lee or jackie chan ever kiss any of the white women they ever rescued. and who knows the asian actor chow yun fat this guy is the badess a$$ actor his like a combination of bruce lee and bruce willis and yet in any film he has co starred with a white woman he gets nothing. but if u notice white men in films can get and sort through any punnany they want and of so many different races too, white, black, asian. and what is this thing i have noticed between asian women and white men is like the women cant get enough of them and why are they always so docile in movies or cold hearted kungfu killers, either way they always get a white man. also if they are so uncomfortable with a major black actor and a white woman on screen could they make the woman black then or would that just make the film too black or what. what the hell is going on

And why should this matter?

Do you remember a movie from a few years ago called The Pelican Brief? No, well let me tell you about it. It came out in 1993 and was based off a book by John Grisham. It starred Denzel Washington and Julia Roberts. At the end they ended up together.

Bye bye theory

I cringe when I read racist claptrap like the above post. I will say, though, there's an honesty about it. xsited1 wants to be sure no one ever mistakes him for a human being, and after this, I doubt that's a big risk.

I cringe when I read racist claptrap like the above post. I will say, though, there's an honesty about it. xsited1 wants to be sure no one ever mistakes him for a human being, and after this, I doubt that's a big risk.

As I explained in my return neg-rep to you, I'm part Asian. My wife is white. Obviously, I'm being sarcastic, but you're such a psychotic projector on message boards that you'll never understand it. Damn!

Didn't Will Smith and Charlize Theron kiss in Hancock?
Didn't Jet Li have a white wife in The One?
Didn't someone drop the OP on his or her head as a child? :cuckoo:

Don't forget about Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie in The Bone Collector.

Rick

xsited1 is one sarcastic dude, Madeline. If you read (a lot) of what he posts in that vein you will :lol: :lol: like I do!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

One of the steamiest bedroom scenes in recent memory was Wesley Snipes and whoever the white actress was in "One Night Stand."

In truth, I think television does this better than Hollywood.

Do you remember a movie from a few years ago called The Pelican Brief? No, well let me tell you about it. It came out in 1993 and was based off a book by John Grisham. It starred Denzel Washington and Julia Roberts. At the end they ended up together.

Bye bye theory

Hmm, I think that was just implied too. But I could be wrong.

Is there racism in hollyweird? Yes.

"If you scan the same list for American films with non-white leads (again, there are about 50), you'll find love scenes in zero percent. That's right, zero. No blacks. No Latinos. No Asians. Hollywood makes such films; you can find them further down on the list. But America won't watch them."

from NPR. I know I know. Lol.

i just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. ...

I cringe when I see a white girl kissing a guy of another racial group.

Bet you wouldn't if Halle Berry tried to plant one on ya.

Skin color meant nothing to me when I was dating. Frankly, I'm surprised I married a white woman, but that's just how it turned out. Funny thing is that from the moment I met her, I knew we were going to get married. I'm eternally grateful that she said 'yes'.

Forum List

Back