Is there a better band than AC/DC?

You need to get off your ass and add Rush to this list. Clockwork Angels tour kicks off in about 3 weeks.
I hate Rush!

And no, Getty Lee is not the best bass player...

...neither is Lemme (sorry Motorhead fans)!

Best bass players of all time are (and in this order):

1. Jack Bruce
  2. John Entwhistle
  3. That 6'-5" guy from Yes

If there is, I haven't seen it.

AC/DC is the greatest fuckin' band that ever lived!

If you disagree, then prove it!

Right or wrong they certainly have some of the most insane(in a good way) fans.

I was playing in St Louis one night, we had just finished a set with an AC/DC tune and I go up to the bar for a drink. There's a whole group of big ass bikers up there and they buy me a drink and start going on about how we nailed the AC/DC tune.
Turns out these guys are all Aussies and in the course of our conversation I disclosed the fact that I had thought AC/DC was from England.

Long story short, I had to do some creative bullshitting to keep from being pummeled in that place. Fortunately by the end of the night all had been forgiven and the Jack flowed freely all night. :)

KRRRRRAZY FANATICAL!!!

Right or wrong they certainly have some of the most insane(in a good way) fans.

I was playing in St Louis one night, we had just finished a set with an AC/DC tune and I go up to the bar for a drink. There's a whole group of big ass bikers up there and they buy me a drink and start going on about how we nailed the AC/DC tune.
Turns out these guys are all Aussies and in the course of our conversation I disclosed the fact that I had thought AC/DC was from England.

Long story short, I had to do some creative bullshitting to keep from being pummeled in that place. Fortunately by the end of the night all had been forgiven and the Jack flowed freely all night. :)

KRRRRRAZY FANATICAL!!!
You're lucky you didn't say they were from New Zealand! You might not have been able to talk your way out of that one.

I used to live with a Kiwi. I asked him how they got along with Aussies. First off, he called them "Auckers". And second, he said, "we get along with them about as well as Northern and Southern Californian's, only we don't steal their water".

:lmao: @ Green Day!
Fuck Green Day!

They're too short to be good.

I believe the correct term is, "They're shit". :)

Want mister's music?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr3WKl-1jNM]Rock 'N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution (High Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

And he's even wearing a Yorkshire flat cap. That man is so cool, you could paint him white and keep beer in him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rush does suck... but there are a lot of bands better than AC/DC.

Hell, if it weren't for a handful of singles and the album Back in Black...

If there is, I haven't seen it.

AC/DC Shot Down in Flames - YouTube

AC/DC is the greatest fuckin' band that ever lived!

If you disagree, then prove it!

They were a great rock band from the later '60's, they are hard to beat, but, their is Pink Floyd and Led Zeplin, I want to let you know that I have a hard time between AC/DC and Ozzie even after Black Sabbath

Last edited:

Forum List

Back