Is The White House Ordering Government TVs Switched From CNN To FOX?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
90.jpeg

Lord but I hope so. I hate being forced to watch that trash while waiting at the hospital.

Of course it’s Buzzfeed that made the claim. According to the article:

C_FVD8cW0AQ4m--.jpg

90.jpeg

Lord but I hope so. I hate being forced to watch that trash while waiting at the hospital.

C_FVD8cW0AQ4m--.jpg

I'll take CNN, Fox, or even MSNBC over what the vet always has on ... ABC's The View. Gag me with a spoon.

What is wrong with the OP and other RWNJ traitors that they think it would be just fine if they were forced to watch state sanctioned "news"?

Are you assholes ever gonna get it?

Your pussy grabber cheeto owns you and you're too damn dumb to understand or object.

Suggest you all go read the US Constitution.

:wtf:

At work they used to stream the news and it was CNN everyday. It was like some sort of indoctrination.

So I complained and they switched it to Fox. You would think that they literally ripped the gonads off of the union people. They howled and cried like a 2 year old. So since their howling and whining was so deafening they got their way and it was switched back. The conservatives didn't put up a crying fit like did the liberal unionists. They acted like children and got rewarded, then the company wonders why those in the Union are such insulant lazy bastards.

What is wrong with the OP and other RWNJ traitors that they think it would be just fine if they were forced to watch state sanctioned "news"?

Are you assholes ever gonna get it?

Your pussy grabber cheeto owns you and you're too damn dumb to understand or object.

Suggest you all go read the US Constitution.

:wtf:
I am sorry, it is Mr. President to you.

90.jpeg

C_FVD8cW0AQ4m--.jpg

I'll take CNN, Fox, or even MSNBC over what the vet always has on ... ABC's The View. Gag me with a spoon.
Me thinks you should contact PETA. you can't hear it but there is a shrill high frequency whine coming from the View which I am sure hurts your dog's ears.

Forum List

Back