Is the USA a failed state?

Is the USA a failed state?

• Yes. There is no reversing it.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Yes, but it can be restored and here is how....

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, but there are significant problems such as...

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No. Everything is fine and going great.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
0n7r8cubwby51.jpg

I absolutely love these MAGA copium threads. lolz!!!

#LOLGQP #TooFunny #KKKLASSIC

So you don't think a great America is a good idea.

Noted.

You'll be the first to go.
That's the whole point. Bed wetters obviously hate America. It's not even a matter to be argued. Most of them may not come right out and say so, but many will gleefully declare their absolute contempt for our entire history and sincerely admit their desire to witness a cataclysmic collapse that makes the fall of Khadhafi look like a renaissance festival.

My criticism is aimed at people who vote for either party.

I have a problem with those who agree with your position. When you have one party that says let's spend $1 trillion more than our revenues, and the other party says let's spend $500 billion more than our revenues, I see a difference there that persuades me to vote for the latter party. Yeah, they're both fiscally irresponsible, but isn't one worse than the other?

The reality is that one of the two major political parties WILL be in power. Voting for a 3rd party or not voting at all is allowing others to make the decision for which of the two major parties will win. And to me, that is totally irresponsible position to take.

My criticism is aimed at people who vote for either party.
I somewhat agree, but I am specifically hostile towards those who believe voting democrook is a virtuous choice. I only vote republicrat because the DNC must be defeated first, before the RNC can be chopped up into smaller less offensive pieces, mixed with the moonbat goo and a majority party of libertarian minded adults can be elected to govern.

Last edited:
I somewhat agree, but I am specifically hostile towards those who believe voting democrook is a virtuous choice. I only vote republicrat because the DNCmust be defeated first, before the RNC can be chopped up into smaller less offensive pieces, mixed with the moonbat goo and a majority party of libertarian minded adults can be elected to govern.
The D and R party have spent decades ignoring poor people and the poor still believe that the D party cares.

No. The issue are MAGA type cancerous lesions. But they are slowly falling by the wayside.
You are an extraordinarily stupid person, so have been trained by the mainstream media into thinking it is those who support a strong sense of national sovereignty who are the problem rather than those globalist interests working to subvert it.

In your pathetic little world, freedom is slavery and ignorance strength.

It's very difficult to ignore the fact that the increasing violence in our cities is the result of the government's inability, and even refusal to project authority over incorrigible thugs. Our government refuses to protect the borders. The services provided are grossly inefficient at best and failure is the hallmark of most programs and agencies. Our international status is a punchline in turd world hell holes and vacation or travel to many countries by US Citizens is significantly more dangerous than ever.

Since the criminal DNC syndicate's insurrection in 2020 through massive voter fraud and installation of a potato puppet, we have witnessed incompetence at incredible levels, unless you chalk most of the results up to deliberate acts of sabotage by the executive branch. We now have a military that can not recruit valuable personnel in spite of offering massive recruitment and retention bonuses during peacetime. Our cities are crumbling, restoration and reconstruction projects are hampered by lawsuits, massive over budget costs, along with political interference. Inner city schools can barely produce literate students, and those who do graduate are vapid and nearly unemployable. We have never experienced or tolerated financial corruption at the federal level that is now rampant. We have never witnessed politicians and their family members so morally bankrupt that the son of a US President is a parmesan cheese smoking whore monger thrown out of the US Navy for failing a drug screen. We have never tolerated petty tyrant officials that run small businesses into ruin because of a cold.

Yes but it can be redeemed. But that redemption is going to take someone who can unify the majority of Americans and galvanize them against the ones who won't want to change things. There is a chance but it's miniscule because it will be painful to do.

Things that need to be done to set America back on the path to make it strong, independent, have morals and values and so on.

Need to stop letting people be lazy, leech off the system, complain about everything and so on. We need to push people to be responsible for themselves, work for what they have, obey the laws, take care of themselves, be responsible for their own actions, etc.

Need to stop glorifying and praising and pushing fringe groups into the mainstream. Trannies, drag queens, pedophiles need to go away and pushed back down into their dark holes. Everytime a society let's a fringe group like trannies become mainstream the bar has been lowered for not which sets the bar closer to the fringe group under them.

We need to put America first. Sure we can help other countries, but not at our own expense. America needs to be about Americans again first and foremost. we need to be our own first priority.

We need to make America for Americans. Close up the border, kick out all the illegals and make anyone who wants to live here have to fluently speak English, write English, have a basic understanding of our history and society and customs. We all need to be able to understand each other and all have a basic understanding of how our society works.

We need to treat criminals like criminals again. Criminals are supposed to despised by a society and be punished. We also need to bring back to the death penalty on a wider scale. If you go out and intentionally, knowingly, and willing kill someone you should be put to death. No appeals, no death row, just executed. No cash bail. Criminals should be treated like criminals.

Love of your country should be encouraged, especially in school. We don't have turn people into mindless zealots but we need people to understand and appreciate their country that let's them live the lives they can. If people love their country they want to take care of it, to appreciate it, to stand up for it, be proud of it and defend it. But we don't have a love for our country so we have the opposite of those things.

America is a young country but we quickly rose to the top of the food chain because of our values, morals, and determination. And we stayed right at the top for a long long time. But we started to slide down from the top. So what happened to cause our decline? It's a decline in all the things that made us what we had that took us to the top.

It has to be done or we will continue to decline.

No. The issue are MAGA type cancerous lesions. But they are slowly falling by the wayside.
Translation: Make America Great again movement must be destroyed, so we can all live in a liberal shit hole utopia like California, full of people pooping on the streets, shooting up heroin, millions of illegals running around and burning down people's private property not to mention pissing on the American flag.

Go fuck yourself

Translation: Make America Great again movement must be destroyed, so we can all live in a liberal shit hole utopia like California, full of people pooping on the streets, shooting up heroin, millions of illegals running around and burning down people's private property not to mention pissing on the American flag.

Go fuck yourself
America's always been great. No matter who was President. Your orange roughy ripped that slogan off from Reagan.

You want an excuse to hate. I get it.

America's always been great. No matter who was President. Your orange roughy ripped that slogan off from Reagan.

You want an excuse to hate. I get it.
Bullshit clown, liberals have been destroying this country ever since the 1960s, their is two types of democrats the ones in Milwaukee who try to make Milwaukee a fine city to live in and piece of shit liberals like yourself who give democrats a bad name

Forum List

Back