Is the US really the greatest threat to peace?

Also remember--We have the greatest potential to make war.

Depending on how you take the poll question, the answer is obvious

No. The biggest threats to world peace are Russia and China....as well as radical islam....anyone who says differently needs to buy a new moral compass because theirs is obviously broken....Europe will find out how stupid this poll is as Putin moves west....and Asia will find out how stupid this poll is when China gets a fleet....

Europe will know how stupid this poll is when the queen appears in public in her new burqa....

United States voted the greatest threat to world peace – poll

I wonder how many americans are PROUD of the results of this poll? We seem to be a very warlike people, and a danger to the rest of the world.
After WW2, America was respected by much of the world...Who is to blame? We as voters?
Those folks are mistaken, the United States is not the greatest threat to world peace.
There are elements within the United States who are.

I have never seen Usa alone as a danger for the World. But Usa which is controlled by Zionist as its today is the biggest danger for the World.

controlled by Zionist as its today is the biggest danger for the World.

Wow...you would think that way of thinking would have gone out when the death camps were liberated.....

United States voted the greatest threat to world peace – poll

I wonder how many americans are PROUD of the results of this poll? We seem to be a very warlike people, and a danger to the rest of the world.
After WW2, America was respected by much of the world...Who is to blame? We as voters?

While th eUS is more likely to attack another country these days, the bigges t threat to world peace isn't us so much as humanity in general. There's never been a single year in the history of the human race a war wasn't raging somewhere in the world. War it seems is our natural default behaviour.

Working hard on fixing that but it's slow going.

I have never seen Usa alone as a danger for the World. But Usa which is controlled by Zionist as its today is the biggest danger for the World.
I think so=)
348842_original.jpg

"No. The biggest threats to world peace are Russia and China"
Yes. We are very dangerous.
You very carefully listen anti-russian propaganda.

Russia, of course, while currently engaged in a serious feud with the Ukraine, has not been destabilizing an entire region of the world for decades. The same goes for China.

Forum List

Back