CDZ Is the US Government prepared to declare war on it's own citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The authority who is able to respond to any claim of impropriety on this or any forum may exert his or her power to respond to that claim of impropriety.

If in this case the topic is moved without any explanation as to why the topic was moved, then that is a form of communication: an omission of information that may help other people know what is, or is not, proper according to whoever decides what is, or is not, proper.

Is it not a good idea to offer Forum rules that actually are the Forum rules?
Read the forum rules. The OP is not the ultimate judge.

Please put this thread in the badlands where it belongs.

Last edited:
Have not you noticed that? the US government has already declared war on its citizens. The drug war, the war on poverty, the war on the internet, the war on blahblooblibbity. We are constantly at the state of war. We are in a permanent danger.
literal fucking war. I'm not even being hyperbolic or nothing.

There must be a reason why people so often resort to deception as a means of censoring communication.

There have been many cases where criminals posing as the government were very busy perpetrating very serious crimes on innocent people.

Most recently there are 3 worthy of note in reference to this topic.

1. Waco massacre of over 80 people, first systematically tortured, and then burned alive.
2. 911
3. Bundy Ranch Stand-off

Regardless of how inspired the trolls are to read the above and then jerk their knees followed by unclean (false) debate in the form of name calling and deception, regardless of that eventuality, the timeline of those events listed lead to today as a question of which side will dominate in our future; and the future of posterity.

There was a trial concerning the victims of the Waco massacre who were not burned alive after systematic torture, and in that kangaroo court the facts found by the jury were such that it is now public record. The counterfeit judge, on the other hand, over RULED the jury (a crime according to common law) and sent the victims of the torture and massacre to the American version of the Gulag.

Outrage over the Waco massacre fueled a movement that became known as the Militia Movement. So Waco serves as a landmark case that clearly demonstrates the two sides as 1 side are the victims who are the defenders, and side 2 which are the aggressors whose demonstrations of aggressive war upon anyone, including the people who live in American states, count as body counts: babies burned alive after torture, and other people less innocent.

Then 911 happens as another case of a highly advertised event where the two sides meet. The innocent people in the buildings are murdered and the criminals who murder them get away without any defender anywhere managing to accuse any of the perpetrators lawfully which would then set in motion a trial by jury according to the common law, which is clearly expressed in the Bill of Rights. No trial, no fact finding, no established guilty verdict, and the perpetrators on Side 2 get away with capital murder, and a lot of stolen loot.

Case three exemplifies what happens when people on Side 1 realize that there is no law in place and in time to defend the next group of people targeted by the criminals on Side 2; there is no law unless good people volunteer to do their duty as expressed in the declaration of independence.

So...fire away with the insults and while you are at it, the next three lesser known examples of American history where people on Side 1 are destroyed by people on Side 2, go ahead and ignore these well known facts too:

1. How Side 2 deals with the high cost of paying the cannon fodder:
The Sad Tale of the Bonus Marchers

2. How Side 1 deals with Side 2 effectively defending rule of law:
The Battle of Athens Tennessee

3. How Side 2 effectively delays (nullifies) rule of law:
http://www.thekingcenter.org/sites/default/files/KING FAMILY TRIAL TRANSCRIPT.pdf

The most likely areas where the most aggressive destruction will continue to be perpetrated by Side 2 on Side 1 are the least productive cities where people are held in ghettos.
None of this in any way constitutes the US government 'declaring war' and its citizens, the notion is completely unfounded and devoid of merit.

Needs to be said again "One cannot expect 'clean debate' when the premise of his thread fails as a ridiculous loaded question fallacy."

Place this in the conspiracy forum, please.

The intent of the title is okay, but contains over generalizations.

The government has been infiltrated. And that infiltration has an agenda that has highly secret elements. When something like Waco occurs as it did, with many unnecessary deaths and so much question about unjustified procedure, it is not improper to assume that the infiltration was working to cover up something by getting rid of everyone.

With 9/11 we see something more akin to a declaration of war, if it also was not completely covert. And it was not the government, it was another quasi government very close, even entwined with ours.

So much so that the administration acted to cover it up and let the perpetrators go free in order to follow an agenda of war in the ME.

We are just starting to see how that worked and it is waking Americans up to the fact of the infiltration as well as the techniques used in partisan politics to keep Americans off balance.

So there is over generalization in the title, but in a defacto sense we are targeted in ways that resemble a covert war.

Just food for thinking...
Removal of the Bill of Rights when war is on US soil? PROTECT IP, SOPA, PIPA censoring the internet? Military capable of acting as a national police force? Attempting to squash free speech of the OWS movement? How the hell is this happening in the United States of America?
This frightens me deeply.
It is going to be a real military clashes.

Please get your pussy emotions under control and speak in complete sentences.

the US military lacks the manpower and funding to do jack squat vs the US citizens. We aint a bunch of ignorant, poverty striken peasants. Such people as us make it very hard to control us in any way, really. We have ATV's, off road bikes, ultralight planes, sail and power boats, satellite phones, laptops, generators, guns, silencers, poison, explosives, incendiaries, night vision goggles, gold coins, camping gear, all sorts of stuff that let us evade/resist any sort of Big brother control of us.

You've watched Red Dawn one too many times.

The military has THE BOMB.

Needs to be said again "One cannot expect 'clean debate' when the premise of his thread fails as a ridiculous loaded question fallacy."

The government has been infiltrated. And that infiltration has an agenda that has highly secret elements. When something like Waco occurs as it did, with many unnecessary deaths and so much question about unjustified procedure, it is not improper to assume that the infiltration was working to cover up something by getting rid of everyone.

With 9/11 we see something more akin to a declaration of war, if it also was not completely covert. And it was not the government, it was another quasi government very close, even entwined with ours.

So much so that the administration acted to cover it up and let the perpetrators go free in order to follow an agenda of war in the ME.

We are just starting to see how that worked and it is waking Americans up to the fact of the infiltration as well as the techniques used in partisan politics to keep Americans off balance.

So there is over generalization in the title, but in a defacto sense we are targeted in ways that resemble a covert war.

In truth. Waco was a result of the paranoid radical fringe insulating itself from the perceived "Gubmint" enemy. It resulted in a build up of an arsenal of weapons and as could be expected, a shootout with government agents serving a lawful warrant
It escallated to a bizarre standoff where leader Koresh tried to turn himself into a media icon. When given the choice of peaceful surrender and utilization of our court system to resolve his grievances, Koresh chose death for himself and his followers

An example of what happens when nutcases like the OP (and yes, the OP is a nutcase) are allowed to put their bizarre, government hating beliefs into practice

Koresh was a regular at the local hardware store and the feds knew it.
Why didnt they pick him up there? Because it was obvious they expected trouble when they showed up at his compound.

There are recordings of the Feds on bullhorns begging Koresh to allow the children to leave the burning compound. Koresh had the children shot instead

THAT is the man you worship

So the feds knew the guy was dangerous and that he had weapons....and children at his compound.
Yet they didnt even try to take him on his regular visits to town.
I know you're none to bright and all but can you not see the logic in that?
And as far as Koresh goes I really dont care that he died,I do however care about those kids that you claim to be so worried about. If only you had been there to warn the feds of the pending disaster.

They served a lawful warrant. Koresh was tipped off by a mailman

Koresh opened fire and killed four agents

That is the man you worship

Yeah and I knew one of those agents personally so you need to refrain from making claims of worship.
The feds screwed it up and the result was a bunch of dead kids.
I always knew you libs didnt care about abortion but this is going a little to far.
Yea...Monday morning quarterbacking can do that

Koresh was a pedophile murderer who was not going to give up without killing his flock

I can see why you worship the guy

Look,I know you have the intelligence of a turnip.
But if they had picked him up in town those kids would be alive today.
And while I've never reported anyone I will make an exception if you continue to debase the death of my friend.
I truly wish you were in front of me right now.

the US military lacks the manpower and funding to do jack squat vs the US citizens. We aint a bunch of ignorant, poverty striken peasants. Such people as us make it very hard to control us in any way, really. We have ATV's, off road bikes, ultralight planes, sail and power boats, satellite phones, laptops, generators, guns, silencers, poison, explosives, incendiaries, night vision goggles, gold coins, camping gear, all sorts of stuff that let us evade/resist any sort of Big brother control of us.

You've watched Red Dawn one too many times.

The military has THE BOMB.

What? Do you really think the US military is going to drop nukes in their own country?

There are recordings of the Feds on bullhorns begging Koresh to allow the children to leave the burning compound. Koresh had the children shot instead

So the feds knew the guy was dangerous and that he had weapons....and children at his compound.
And as far as Koresh goes I really dont care that he died,I do however care about those kids that you claim to be so worried about. If only you had been there to warn the feds of the pending disaster.

Yeah and I knew one of those agents personally so you need to refrain from making claims of worship.
I always knew you libs didnt care about abortion but this is going a little to far.

Koresh was a pedophile murderer who was not going to give up without killing his flock

HWGA, if you defend Koresh, the OP will fail.

Who's defending Koresh?
Fact of the matter is the fed screwed the pooch in Waco.
Had they arrested him in town all those kids would be alive today.
And so would the friend I lost.

And while I've never reported anyone I will make an exception if you continue to debase the death of my friend.

Again with the Monday morning quarterbacking. They were not looking to arrest Koresh. They were serving a search warrant not an arrest warrant

I encourage you to report me for debasing the death of your friend Koresh...he was evil

You have used what you condemned: generalizations of unfounded "infiltration." Your argument should be placed in the Conspiracy forum.

Again with the Monday morning quarterbacking. They were not looking to arrest Koresh. They were serving a search warrant not an arrest warrant

I encourage you to report me for debasing the death of your friend Koresh...he was evil

Fuck you ya little pussy.
The only people who died that day that I give a shit about are the kids and the cops.
You're tough guy behind that key board,but I promise you wouldnt talk your shit to my face you little weasel.
CleanDebateZone, friend. Please clean up your act.

Just food for thinking...
Removal of the Bill of Rights when war is on US soil? PROTECT IP, SOPA, PIPA censoring the internet? Military capable of acting as a national police force? Attempting to squash free speech of the OWS movement? How the hell is this happening in the United States of America?
This frightens me deeply.
It is going to be a real military clashes.

Movie everyone on this site should see is "Unthinkable."

Great line from it regarding a terrorist plot to detonate 3 nukes on American soil, "If a nuke goes off on US soil, there will be no fucking Constitution!"

The only people who died that day that I give a shit about are the kids and the cops.
You're tough guy behind that key board,but I promise you wouldnt talk your shit to my face you little weasel.

Not sorry...tell your little liberal friend to stop cheering the death of children and the death of my buddy on the roof that day.

Not sorry...tell your little liberal friend to stop cheering the death of children and the death of my buddy on the roof that day.
Just behave according to CDZ rules. No one is cheering anyone's death. It was a search warrant, and the ites ambushed the good guys. It all went down hill from there. Koresh could have surrendered peacefully any time he wanted, and the LEO could have laid seige forever. Travesty of errors all around.

When some of the targets of aggressive war for profit (one of the worst crimes known to moral man) agree to be targets that fact does not change the condition of aggressive war for profit. An example of declared war is already explained well in one link offered, so the OP can know the answer to the Clean Debate Zone Topic.

When those claiming to be employed by people to protect people are those using that false claim as a cover story for their crimes against people, that is called mixed war.

Quote:___________________________________________________
9.2 - Escalation
Further:
A law enforcement officer will lose his bond if he oppresses a citizen to the point of civil. rebellion when that citizen attempts to obtain redress of grievances (U.S. constitutional 1st so-called amendment).

When a state, by and through its officials and agents, deprives a citizen of all of his remedies by the due process of law and deprives the citizen of the equal protection of the law, the state commits an act of mixed war against the citizen, and, by its behavior, the state declares war on the citizen. The citizen has the right to recognize this act by the publication of a solemn recognition of mixed war. This writing has the same force as the Declaration of Independence. It invokes the citizen's U.S. constitutional 9th and 10th so-called amend guarantees of the right to create an effective remedy where otherwise none exists.

"I found this insight on the UBC to be very perspicuous and most useful to the Patriot movement, but like all laws, it is useful only to the one(s) who use it and enforce it."

Remember the etymon at the tine of law's creation and The Federalist Papers.(Read and discern until it's perspicuous.)

"Prior law governs always." "Prior etymons govern always."

"To act in pro se fashion in a court of law or equity is to profess in law, thus, casting yourself to drift away from logic and into the arms of a fool."

Study the UBC, file your "criminal complaints" in timely fashion, take their money or their hides for future parchment.

MAXIM; (Universal Axiom of Law)

All persons know that the foundation of law and the legal system exists in the telling of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, generally by testimony, deposition, and/or by affidavit. Therefore, every honorable judge requires those who appear before him to be sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and is compelled by the high principles of his profession to protect that truth and do nothing to tamper with that truth, either directly or indirectly, either in person or by proxy, or by subornation of the affiant or other person (subornation/extortion of perjury).

When the criminals who take over government convince their victims that it is a good idea to keep the crime spree going, then people voluntarily start making up more lies that help the criminals. When the last innocent victim is subjugated into this type of Stockholm Syndrome, and everyone is turned into a willing slave to this type of criminal government process, that is well past the point of diminishing returns, and the so called Empire does what all unwise investments do to the foolish.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one: for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer."

Oh Noooooo :ack-1:

Looks like I am dealing with an internet tough guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back