Is the term 'blackout' racist?

No idiot I didn't. Notice what is described as PC. PC doesn't exist, you are either correct or incorrect. It doesn't matter how you say it. But most of what is describe as politically correct is language used in relation to non white people. The same people who call things the pc you claim is ironic demand so called political correct language when it comes to describing their behavior. For example, "Not all whites." In speaking about white behavior whites here must always see the wprds not all whites or some other disclaimer so as they understand that a person is not blaming all whites. Now require that for a person of color then you get the claims of people being pc. And you with your disbelief that someone could say pc is a racist term, shows that you have been sucked into the crazy.
Oh, I believe that you think that "PC" is a racist term. Absolutely. Therein lies the problem.

In all candor, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish. It doesn't appear to be the same goal as mine.

Oh, I believe that you think that "PC" is a racist term. Absolutely. Therein lies the problem.

In all candor, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish. It doesn't appear to be the same goal as mine.
Yes, you have a problem. Somehow you believe you're above taking sides when in fact you're wishy washy. You apparently don't see how the claim of politically correct is applied.

Yes, you have a problem. Somehow you believe you're above taking sides when in fact you're wishy washy. You apparently don't see how the claim of politically correct is applied.
I've taken a side, loud and clear. I'm against people who are making race relations worse and slowing down progress.

Those people exist on both ends of the issue. They feed into each other. They need each other to leverage for their grievances.

Those who blindly and obediently cling to one end are the problem.

Everything is racist, according to some of these stupid fucks. I don't give a shit what the BLM types say about anything. Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back