Is the Press driving the left wing crackpots to violence?

President Trump was too much of a cuck for him.

Last edited:
The Press lied to everyone again.
The truth is the Synagogue shooter is a fanatical anti-Trump knuttjob.

Trump is 'traitorous, Zionist,' suspected Poway synagogue shooter writes in online manifesto

Yes and that’s an understatement. The left is very violent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump violence.jpg
These are quotes of your god.

Trump is 'traitorous, Zionist,' suspected Poway synagogue shooter writes in online manifesto

View attachment 258505 These are quotes of your god.

Reprehensible that our president is constantly calling for violence against those with whom he disagrees or who he has some imaginary grudge. He's unhinged. He behaves as though this is a third world dictatorship.

Last edited:
President Trump was too much of a cuck for him.

They thought they had it locked up with Killary Clinton and got smoked. Love it. They are going to be insane when they lose in 2020.

View attachment 258505 These are quotes of your god.

Reprehensible that our president is constantly calling for violence against those with whom he disagrees or who he has some imaginary grudge. He's unhinged. He behaves as though this is a third world dictatorship.

Cave living these days?

It's far more than mere disagreement. Don't you know there's a war on?

I searched Google for Mule report excerpts. After three pages of LW hogwas sites only, i found one that looked odd. Nothing about Mule report but......yes they will do or report anything to trash DJT.

This has been a consistent pattern throughout #Russiagate. Step one: salacious headline. Step two, days or weeks later: news emerges the story is shakier than first believed. Step three (in the best case) involves the story being walked back or retracted by the same publication.

Forum List

Back