Is the Nation Just Obama Weary?

Are people just sick of him and Michelle? They act like Hollywood celebrities rather than dignified politicians.

Him with that annoying swaggering gait. Her with her preaching about what we should eat while she dines on everything she tells us not to.

Is the nation just tired of them, policies aside? The Libs will always love them because that's their ticket to a free ride through life but what about the rest?

His annoying speech patterns when lying to us...her what her T.V appearances and her garden that she likely has someone else till.

Are we Obamaed out.

I think this country is Republicaned out!!! Sick of the deceit, putting party first, the ignorance, the hypocrisy, and trying to take the country back 100 years.

Our president and first lady are just fine, sonny.

Not counting the campaign run that Obama is on now
Obama has given a speech or was interviewed just about every day it seems.
Every night I come home and the news is showing an Obama speech from earlier in the day.

I tuned him out long ago.
I never saw a politician so in love with the attention and the adoration from his followers.
It's almost cult like the way they feint before him and all the hooting and hollerin around him.

Are people just sick of him and Michelle? They act like Hollywood celebrities rather than dignified politicians.

Him with that annoying swaggering gait. Her with her preaching about what we should eat while she dines on everything she tells us not to.

Is the nation just tired of them, policies aside? The Libs will always love them because that's their ticket to a free ride through life but what about the rest?

His annoying speech patterns when lying to us...her what her T.V appearances and her garden that she likely has someone else till.

Are we Obamaed out.

Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes.

Not counting the campaign run that Obama is on now
Obama has given a speech or was interviewed just about every day it seems.
Every night I come home and the news is showing an Obama speech from earlier in the day.

I tuned him out long ago.
I never saw a politician so in love with the attention and the adoration from his followers.
It's almost cult like the way they feint before him and all the hooting and hollerin around him.

They don't seem to be fainting any longer and the fundraising isn't going so well any longer. He's spending his wad when more states are becoming a problem for him as his base begins to crumble. The King wears no clothes.

We are tired of him so seems is the nation. :)

At some point people will get past the slick campaign ads and the cool slogans and the media adoration
for Obama and they will begin to think for themselves again.

And then we have the Democrats...they are so far up this guys butt he gets to say hi in the morning when he brushes his teeth.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pub dupe hater functional morons! Keep digging!

Romneycare for all! Already proves O-care will save Medicare/aid and the country's competitiveness. Never reported by Pub lying heroes.

Obama-Its-the-Economy-Stupid.jpg

Are we Obamaed out.

I think this country is Republicaned out!!! Sick of the deceit, putting party first, the ignorance, the hypocrisy, and trying to take the country back 100 years.

Our president and first lady are just fine, sonny.

Yeah, they're showing it in droves.....

waukesha-e1344815979193.jpg

" Are we Obamaed out? "

I know I am. There was a period of time between Jackson and Lincoln where we didn't have a single 2-term president. Wonder if we're headed in that direction.

Democrats have had ONE of their guys actually elected to two full terms since FDR. And that only happened because he was smart enough to move to the center and play ball after his party's mid term "shellacking".
Nothing new here. Four years is simply all the time it takes for the nation to tire of being under the leftist thumb.

Are we Obamaed out.

gee... how many obama-deranged threads a day can you do?

we? no... the same obama deranged loons who've been whining since his inauguration? no doubt.

now imagine if he had been appointed instead of elected by 52% of the country.

The big question is.....how can Obama be this stupid.....or is it by design?

He knows exactly what he's doing and assumes we're all too dumb to get it.
Millions spent to hide his past and yet, he's such an egomaniac he's written two books that tell you all you need to know about his intent and motivation.

I heard this morning that he's spent about 10 mil more than what he's taken in.....
Sounds about right, he's been doing that for the last 4 years!

Being raped by a black man used to be a lynching crime. Now its celebrated by the left.

wow... why don't you tell the class what's it like to be a delusional lying 'tard.

and for the record, a lot of those "rapes" were consensual and people got lynched for inter-racial relationships.

but them's the good ole days, right?

Are we Obamaed out.

Is the Nation Just Obama Weary?

The majority of Americans are weary of the minority disrespecting a sitting president of the United States.

Forum List

Back