Is the liberal media sending a "dog whistle" to the thugs among them RE Miami courthouse?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
If you ask anyone, just anyone you happen to be within 5 feet of on the street (not suggested, however, since we live in "angry times") on any given day: Which is the party of law and order?

Even dims will say the Republican party

I heard there was some kind of bomb scare at the Miami courthouse where Trump is going to be arraigned. And... what little I watched of lib "news" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:yesterday, the ms media,

namely the more-than-once-sued-for-lying CNN, it was over-coverage about ONE topic (so typical of them :rolleyes:):

security at the Miami courthouse. OMG OMG OMG (seemed to be the general tone)

My first thought when I saw that was "Is that a dog whistle to your (deluded) viewers to do something to Trump?

You wouldn't do it yourself of course, wouldn't get your hands dirty and possibly lose your job and end up in jail yourself, but

Hey, [they say to each other] what if one of our viewers [one of the approximately 1000 who watch cnn... and everyone knows how dim they are...] does something as a result of our breathless over-coverage [suggestion/ dog whistle]... ?

Hmmm... let's try it!

If you ask anyone, just anyone you happen to be within 5 feet of on the street (not suggested, however, since we live in "angry times") on any given day: Which is the party of law and order?

Even dims will say the Republican party

I heard there was some kind of bomb scare at the Miami courthouse where Trump is going to be arraigned. And... what little I watched of lib "news" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:yesterday, the ms media,

namely the more-than-once-sued-for-lying CNN, it was over-coverage about ONE topic (so typical of them :rolleyes:):

security at the Miami courthouse. OMG OMG OMG (seemed to be the general tone)

My first thought when I saw that was "Is that a dog whistle to your (deluded) viewers to do something to Trump?

You wouldn't do it yourself of course, wouldn't get your hands dirty and possibly lose your job and end up in jail yourself, but

Hey, [they say to each other] what if one of our viewers [one of the approximately 1000 who watch cnn] does something as a result of our breathless over-coverage [suggestion]... ?

Hmmm... let's try it!
It's a trap! The Deep State is watching. Beware Trump supporters.

I sure hope you people aren’t going to let them do this to your messiah without a fight.

I sure hope you people aren’t going to let them do this to your messiah without a fight.
our "messiah" isbetter than the baby killing, child-sex-organs-mutilating, America destroying

messiah y'all have

wow... can't even come up with anything original...

so now we say that dims are not only

dim... illogical.. perverse, killers of innocent children.. groomers... etc

they are also predictable and boring..

:bigbed:

Forum List

Back