Is the FAKE MEXICAN Beto a meth user?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Serious question....

He is constantly bouncing around and waving his hands all over the place like a child high on sugar.

Dude freaks me out

We got our teeth cleaned on the same day. He’s got my vote!

Beto would beat Trump in Texas

that means he could lose WI, PA, And Mi, and still win the election!

Beto would beat Trump in Texas

that means he could lose WI, PA, And Mi, and still win the election!
^^^^^and the real meth user is revealed
you have been warned. laugh all you want!

Beto knows that a sustained advertising campaign is the only way to break through to voters who dont pay attention to politics. this is a winning strategy and i see no way that Trump will win re-election

Beto knows that a sustained advertising campaign is the only way to break through to voters who dont pay attention to politics. this is a winning strategy and i see no way that Trump will win re-election
Beto has as much chance to win the presidency as a fish to win the Kentucky Derby. He has as much chance to win the Democratic nomination as a butterfly has to beat up an elephant.

But he has a good shot at landing a role in the remake of the 3 Stooges. Biden and Warren along with him. :rolleyes:

Beto has as much chance to win the presidency as a fish to win the Kentucky Derby. He has as much chance to win the Democratic nomination as a butterfly has to beat up an elephant.

But he has a good shot at landing a role in the remake of the 3 Stooges. Biden and Warren along with him. :rolleyes:
thats what they said about Trump...and Obama!

Forum List

Back