Is the administration stalling on Hasan?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It's been three years since the jihad Major murdered 13 of his own Soldiers and wounded 30 others. Why hasn't he been brought to trial? Now it's the gigantic issue of his beard? Give me a break. My guess is that the Obama administration and the crooked A.G. is deliberately stalling until after the election.

Lord knows I want Obama out of Washington, but I think this is all on the military. I do have to question why they even permitted him to grow the beard, knowing it is against regulation......

Anyway, I don't think you can blame this on the administration.....

Lord knows I want Obama out of Washington, but I think this is all on the military. I do have to question why they even permitted him to grow the beard, knowing it is against regulation......

No offense Ollie but in the greatest Country on the planet the Military works for the civilian administration. You gotta be a true believer to think the Military is holding up prosecution because the Major has grown a beard.

No offense Ollie but in the greatest Country on the planet the Military works for the civilian administration. You gotta be a true believer to think the Military is holding up prosecution because the Major has grown a beard.

I know the military.............

Forum List

Back