Is Rev Right an anti American racist !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the comments he's made about whites and America would Obamas rev be considered a racist if he were white and said GD Africa and said derogatory hateful things about blacks ??? can anyone on the left explain to me the difference ??

The difference is if this were a white "preacher" there would be 1,000s of blacks protesting the Church and everyone would demand that their tax exempt status be revoked whether or not he was anti American or racist.

The difference is if this were a white "preacher" there would be 1,000s of blacks protesting the Church and everyone would demand that their tax exempt status be revoked whether or not he was anti American or racist.
exactly !! and Obama went to his church for 20 yrs ,and not a word about racism from the left !!!

with the comments he's made about whites and America would Obamas rev be considered a racist if he were white and said GD Africa and said derogatory hateful things about blacks ??? can anyone on the left explain to me the difference ??

What comments? If he were white he'd have to deal with the history that white people like to forget. Remember Slavery? Rape? Murder? Discrimination?

Compare that to "black racism" where the most that happens is black people say bad things about whites. Ohhhhhhh scary!

Stop being a whiny bitch because someone called you a name...bitch

No he wouldn't.

No I don't think anyone could.

What comments? If he were white he'd have to deal with the history that white people like to forget. Remember Slavery? Rape? Murder? Discrimination?

Compare that to "black racism" where the most that happens is black people say bad things about whites. Ohhhhhhh scary!

rape and murder ??i would suggest to you to look up the stats on black on white violent crime ,but it would mean nothing to you !!! the inability ta take responsibility for short comings is the biggest reason the black community is in the shape it is in not only in America but all over the world !!!it is a genetic flaw !!

rape and murder ??i would suggest to you to look up the stats on black on white violent crime ,but it would mean nothing to you !!! the inability ta take responsibility for short comings is the biggest reason the black community is in the shape it is in not only in America but all over the world !!!it is a genetic flaw !!

great, care to address my point

No and no.

Wright doesn't think that black people are better then white people. Wright contends that all people should have the same rights.

To some conservatives...that's racist.

No he wouldn't.

No I don't think anyone could.
bull shit !!!

No seriously, no one on the left would be able to explain the difference to you. Not that there is not a difference nor that someone might try, it's mostly becuase you'd refuse to accept any explaination.:tongue:

No and no.

Wright doesn't think that black people are better then white people. Wright contends that all people should have the same rights.

To some conservatives...that's racist.

Wright is not a racist????? :clap2::lol:

Sallow thinks I'm a racist because of an Avatar and screen name, niether of which makes any racial refrence, but wright is not racist.

:rofl:

Sallow thinks I'm a racist because of an Avatar and screen name, niether of which makes any racial refrence, but wright is not racist.

:rofl:

My post was in response to the redneck OP who misspelled Rev Wrights name.

white folks have been on the opposite since the civil war.They want everyone to paint them in a differnt color,lik nice.But the truth be out there about those back-stabbing *****.Aint that right gunsides,your time is coming......

Forum List

Back