is President Trump mostly a CAUSE of our lack of national unity? OR is he mostly a CONSEQUENCE of it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
How about C? Trump is a president whose campaign message inspired the needed voters in the right states to win.

Trump is nothing more than a big fuck-you to a government so many blame for their hard times. Americans are right to feel cheated but they just have been hoodwinked by an amoral opportunist. Yes to both.

He is the result of The Democratic Party's turn since the 2000 election, and eight years of Obama's interloping.

Both....as a a world citizen that lived outside the US and now lives here. Trump represent everything that's wrong about america : ignorance,narcissism, racism, obesity, inconsiderate, selfish, etc...

Trump is President because the Democratic party choose to hand their nomination on a sliver platter to the only person the public seemed to dislike as much as Trump. You guys gave the nomination to the one person Trump would have chance to defeat you need to blame someone for him being President check out the person in the mirror.

Trump is nothing more than a big fuck-you to a government so many blame for their hard times. Americans are right to feel cheated but they just have been hoodwinked by an amoral opportunist. Yes to both.
Americans? Only 26% of them voted for him.
When friends amd families from overseas used to ask me before trump came to power...are Americans really stupid, racist and dumb I used to always say about 25 to 30% are.

Both....as a a world citizen that lived outside the US and now lives here. Trump represent everything that's wrong about america : ignorance,narcissism, racism, obesity, inconsiderate, selfish, etc...

Translation:
“I’m a foreign piece of shit and any American President who puts Americans first and stops foreigners from fucking over Americans is a piece of shit too.”

Forum List

Back