Is Papa Obama's Narcissism good or bad for America? -It's about Obama not Healthcare

Another "I hate Obama and here's why" thread. Just what we needed.

Hate?

How do you know that ?

Perhaps I voted for him and now, like the majority, have come to regret it

However, yours is a moot point. It has become obvious that the "debate" is no longer about
healthcare

I don't even remember making a point. :confused:

Majority don't regret it. His approval ratings are still nowhere near as low as Bush's was when he left. Those who voted for him and regret it do so because they're aggravated that he's not getting things done. Of course, republican blocking maneuvers are a big part of that but his constant pandering to them is not helping either.

Me personally? I'd still say "approve" if polled, but if I did say "Disapprove" it would not be for the reasons this man in your article is suggesting. I'd say disapprove because he ain't liberal enough. I didn't vote for bipartisanship, I voted to get this mess the republicans left undone, and get this country back on the right track.

This guy thinks it will hurt the party if the bill passes? The bill not passing would be the devastating route for Obama and the dems. He campaigned on healthcare reform. You kidding me? Is that what people think around here, that he's unpopular because he is trying to pass healthcare? Incidentally he's still at 48/46 and rising.

I see....

52% Say Obama Doesn't Deserve Second Term

A new CNN poll contains some troubling numbers for President Obama. Among Americans -- and those registered to vote -- 52% believe Obama does not deserve a second term, while 44% think he does. A paltry 4% don't have an opinion on the matter.

Truth is hard for the left; in fact, it is their worst enemy

Of course, in a strange way it is all starting to look "familiar"
But on steroids
obamacarter.gif

Of course the good news:

Carter, smiling- won't be remembered as the pariah of Democratic Party
images

So, I guess it must be the math thing. Even with your random poll, 44% think that he does "deserve" a second term (the wording is my issue with your poll). If he got voted in with 53%, and now he's down to 44% - that's still a small fraction of his supporters - not MOST.

Spin all you want

He does not have the people's support

Of course, it is your story and you can tell it any way you want
:eusa_angel:

Spin?

Who the fuck cares if he has "the people's" support? My point was entirely based on what I'll be diplomatic and call your "misstatement". And, just to be clear - he does have some of "the people's" support. Just about 44% of "the people", in fact. The 9% difference? Yeah, they must have changed their minds. But they're a minority.

Why you busting on Barry? Didn't he run his campaign on fundamentally changing America? Come hell or high water he will keep that promise . . . or die trying. (oh chill, it's an expression. :rolleyes:) Do you think it's just his ideals behind it all? Why do you think he invoked FDR and Lincoln and others? Just cause it sounded good? No, Barry wants to go down in the history books as the one who lit the match, he wants to read all about himself when this part is over, he wants to be one of them. His narcissism is beyond the norm and serves it's purpose well in his transformational agenda.

Another "I hate Obama and here's why" thread. Just what we needed.

Hate?

How do you know that ?

However, yours is a moot point. It has become obvious that the "debate" is no longer about
healthcare

I don't even remember making a point. :confused:

Majority don't regret it. His approval ratings are still nowhere near as low as Bush's was when he left. Those who voted for him and regret it do so because they're aggravated that he's not getting things done. Of course, republican blocking maneuvers are a big part of that but his constant pandering to them is not helping either.

Me personally? I'd still say "approve" if polled, but if I did say "Disapprove" it would not be for the reasons this man in your article is suggesting. I'd say disapprove because he ain't liberal enough. I didn't vote for bipartisanship, I voted to get this mess the republicans left undone, and get this country back on the right track.

This guy thinks it will hurt the party if the bill passes? The bill not passing would be the devastating route for Obama and the dems. He campaigned on healthcare reform. You kidding me? Is that what people think around here, that he's unpopular because he is trying to pass healthcare? Incidentally he's still at 48/46 and rising.

Does it really matter how low once the majority are against you?
Does the CNN Poll that says the majority feels he does not deserve to be reelected mean everything is OK?

I'm sure Obama will be comforted to know that "hey I lost; but people didn't dislike me as much as Bush"

The bill not passing would be devastating for the Dems?

It would be more devastating to not pass for Obama, not the Dems
Which is actually what you would expect a narcissist to say to the "troops"

Last edited:
So, I guess it must be the math thing. Even with your random poll, 44% think that he does "deserve" a second term (the wording is my issue with your poll). If he got voted in with 53%, and now he's down to 44% - that's still a small fraction of his supporters - not MOST.

Spin all you want

Spin?

Who the fuck cares if he has "the people's" support? .

Strange, the same attitude Papa Obama is showing on health care

Well, no surprise coming from a narcissist

Spin all you want

Spin?

Who the fuck cares if he has "the people's" support? My point was entirely based on what I'll be diplomatic and call your "misstatement". And, just to be clear - he does have some of "the people's" support. Just about 44% of "the people", in fact. The 9% difference? Yeah, they must have changed their minds. But they're a minority.

It was done for impact

But if your words make you feel better
Here you go
:eusa_whistle:

As for lying, let us say we just agree to disagree

Maybe in your world when the majority do not think you deserve to be reelected is a good thing

We understand, truth is hard for the left.

Last edited:
Its always been about Barry and passing an agenda, not running the nation properly.

Look at the track record, he used the finanicial meltdown to shove an old democrat wishlist down our throats and called it 'stimulous,' tried to double everyone's power bills with 'cap & trade' that would have made cronies and supporters rich, and now when the nation faces possible insolvency he wants to add a multi trillion dollar entitlement.

Does it sound like he's doing best for the country or following a long wanted agenda?

Its always been about Barry and passing an agenda, not running the nation properly.

Look at the track record, he used the finanicial meltdown to shove an old democrat wishlist down our throats and called it 'stimulous,' tried to double everyone's power bills with 'cap & trade' that would have made cronies and supporters rich, and now when the nation faces possible insolvency he wants to add a multi trillion dollar entitlement.

Does it sound like he's doing best for the country or following a long wanted agenda?

What happen to his "laser focus on jobs" as unemployment went up over the summer

Oh that's right, he was spending most of his time on healthcare reform

Is Papa Obama's Narcissism good or bad for America? - It's about Obama not Healthcare

BarackLove4WebCR%20comp.jpg

Obama's Malignant Narcissism

Lots of people preen and strut on life's stage without losing their sense of proportion. But I think Obama just turned all his grandiose talk into irrevocable action. I don't think we've had this extreme and radical a president ever before in American history. Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR took radical actions, but only at a time of huge national crises. We don't have a national crisis today. Obama is our national crisis.

Obama is going for the "nuclear option" to force very bad and very toxic medicine down our throats. He is willing to sacrifice his congressional majorities to get the biggest, most budget-busting entitlement ever imagined into the permanent fabric of American national life. The main beneficiaries of Obamacare will be Obama's ego and the Permanent Left. This is his chance to be FDR, and he can't control his need for that glorified image. He is therefore crossing the Rubicon -- making an irreversible decision that will define his presidency forever, win or lose. This is not just another grandiose gesture. Obama now stands revealed for what he is.

By choosing the "nuclear option," Obama is demonstrating do-or-die fanaticism. This makes for great TV football, but it's very dangerous for the man in the biggest power seat in the world. We are seeing Obama the Radical taking over from Obama the Pragmatist -- if that one ever really existed. From what we know about his fanatical associates like Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, sacrificing the Democratic Party majority in Congress would be only a small price to pay.

The question is what real damage Obama may do to the country. This man has been entrusted with the greatest power in the world. He will have that power for the next three years at least.

But he may not be able to emotionally tolerate any real limits on his need for self-aggrandizement and power. And still he can't be allowed to beat the country into submission.

Good luck to all of us.

What do you like about the health care bill?

Spin all you want

Spin?

It was done for impact

Here you go

Maybe in your world when the majority do not think you deserve to be reelected is a good thing

Moving the goalposts, are we?

I never said anything like that. I don't even like Obama that much. It just really annoys me when people make shit up, like you did - and then move the goalposts when it gets pointed out.

No matter how much you want it to be not true - the fact of the matter is that a majority of people who voted for Obama still support him - a large majority. You can accept that you were wrong, and move on - or I'm sure you can figure out a way to move the goalposts again.

Is Papa Obama's Narcissism good or bad for America? - It's about Obama not Healthcare

BarackLove4WebCR%20comp.jpg

Obama's Malignant Narcissism

Lots of people preen and strut on life's stage without losing their sense of proportion. But I think Obama just turned all his grandiose talk into irrevocable action. I don't think we've had this extreme and radical a president ever before in American history. Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR took radical actions, but only at a time of huge national crises. We don't have a national crisis today. Obama is our national crisis.

Obama is going for the "nuclear option" to force very bad and very toxic medicine down our throats. He is willing to sacrifice his congressional majorities to get the biggest, most budget-busting entitlement ever imagined into the permanent fabric of American national life. The main beneficiaries of Obamacare will be Obama's ego and the Permanent Left. This is his chance to be FDR, and he can't control his need for that glorified image. He is therefore crossing the Rubicon -- making an irreversible decision that will define his presidency forever, win or lose. This is not just another grandiose gesture. Obama now stands revealed for what he is.

By choosing the "nuclear option," Obama is demonstrating do-or-die fanaticism. This makes for great TV football, but it's very dangerous for the man in the biggest power seat in the world. We are seeing Obama the Radical taking over from Obama the Pragmatist -- if that one ever really existed. From what we know about his fanatical associates like Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, sacrificing the Democratic Party majority in Congress would be only a small price to pay.

The question is what real damage Obama may do to the country. This man has been entrusted with the greatest power in the world. He will have that power for the next three years at least.

But he may not be able to emotionally tolerate any real limits on his need for self-aggrandizement and power. And still he can't be allowed to beat the country into submission.

Good luck to all of us.

What do you like about the health care bill?

real tort reform and competition across state lines and.......
Oh never mind

Spin?

It was done for impact

Here you go

I never said anything like that. I don't even like Obama that much. It just really annoys me when people make shit up, like you did - and then move the goalposts when it gets pointed out.

No matter how much you want it to be not true - the fact of the matter is that a majority of people who voted for Obama still support him - a large majority. You can accept that you were wrong, and move on - or I'm sure you can figure out a way to move the goalposts again.

The fact of the matter, that only matters, is that the majority are against him.
Again, the "majority of his core" still being behind him is insignificant. The majority of core supporters from either side would be "behind their guy"

Right now he is like the guy coming in second in a two man race. Of course, a day is a lifetime in politics and that could change.

Perhaps, if you took off your "rose colored" glasses then you would see the goalposts never changed; you could just not see them

It was done for impact

Here you go

The fact of the matter, that only matters, is that the majority are against him.
Again, the "majority of his core" still being behind him is insignificant. The majority of core supporters from either side would be "behind their guy"

Right now he is like the guy coming in second in a two man race. Of course, a day is a lifetime in politics and that could change.

Perhaps, if you took off your "rose colored" glasses then you would see the goalposts never changed; you could just not see them

I think you're a little confused as to what my point is.

I don't care about Obama's approval rating. I don't care if "the majority" of Americans don't support him. He's president, and will be at least until Jan 20, 2012.

I'm also not defending his healthcare bill.
Nor am I defending him at all.

My point is based entirely on the fact that you "misspoke". Which, by the way, you have yet to admit to.

It was done for impact

Here you go

Once healthcare passes (it will) and the economy improves (it will, with or without Obama) his poll numbers will surge. Watch.

And the majority is not against him. He's at 48/46 RCP average, with 48 approve/46 disapprove.

People are caught up in the moment, the economy sucks and they're not getting HC reform that was promised in the campaign. It will all be different in a few months.

I don't care about Obama's approval rating. I don't care if "the majority" of Americans don't support him. He's president, and will be at least until Jan 20, 2012.

My point is based entirely on the fact that you "misspoke". Which, by the way, you have yet to admit to.

Why should I admit to something I do not agree?
Again, we can agree to disagree

I feel your "interpretation" is flawed; I do not expect you to agree with that...

why that would be very narcissistic of me

Why should I admit to something I do not agree?
Again, we can agree to disagree

I feel your "interpretation" is flawed; I do not expect you to agree with that...

why that would be very narcissistic of me

Wait, so you didn't say this?
But, as I pointed out, the "majority" of people who voted for him still support him.

Forum List

Back