Is Obamacare causing the shrinkage of the "middle class"?

Except for the FACT that the middle class has been "shrinking" since Ronnie RayGun declared war on them ... sure.

Just like Obama is the cause of unrest in the Middle East cuz, as we all know, they had never had any problems before he was elected, right?

And, of course, there has never been racism on the planet until Obama was elected.

I remember very well when RayGun turned the US into a debtor nation and raised taxes on the middle class while cutting taxes for his 1% cronies.

Hospitals were hard hit but companies across the US were looting their employee's pension plans. Long list but hey, the dumb ass RWNJs will blame ObamaCare because that's what the 1% has told them to do.

WHAT does "tax breaks have to do with shrinking middle class"?
What does "hospitals" have to do with "shrinking middle class"?
Dumb ass people like you probably think there were 46 million uninsured americans right?
Dumb ass people like you have not the slightest inkling on how businesses work.
HOW in the hell do companies LOOT pension plans? Please explain that to me you dummy!
This I would like to hear also since most companies offer a 50% match on retirement plans as well as a 1 or 2 % annual payment of yearly wages into a 401k type plan.

The decline of the middle class started when Jr. gave all those tax breaks to the wealthy.

It started long before the ACA was passed.

Giving the middle class back more of the money they earned sounds like a good idea to me. You do know that every one that got a paycheck got a tax bread don't you?
And under GWB a child tax credit that was about 1000.00 bigger per qualifying child.

Forum List

Back