Is Obama Really Brilliant?

No. He knew he was going to be president back when he was living at the family home of Bill Ayers. His parents payed for Obama's education - Bill Ayers father was a communist just as he is. The mailman for the Ayers family remembers meeting him and Obama telling him that he was going to be the president. In a very matter of fact way. There is much more to the story because you see, Obama's history has been completely erased. School records, family history details - numerous social security numbers, grandmother worked in a gov. job / dept in Hawaii that gave her access to social security numbers of the deceased. There is much evidence that leads to this having been carefully planned. I don't believe Obama will leave in 2016. I believe he has no intention of leaving. Whatever crisis that would warrant such a stay I'm sure he can manage to arrange it. He's been arranging quite a lot that isn't acceptable. Czars, ruling by EO, etc. It wouldn't surprise me, nevertheless, I still believe God is in full control. He has permitted all of this to take place for His own purposes and plans.

Hahaha

Hilarious

:clap:

I applaud you, sir, for your outstanding sense of humor.

No. He knew he was going to be president back when he was living at the family home of Bill Ayers. His parents payed for Obama's education - Bill Ayers father was a communist just as he is. The mailman for the Ayers family remembers meeting him and Obama telling him that he was going to be the president. In a very matter of fact way. There is much more to the story because you see, Obama's history has been completely erased. School records, family history details - numerous social security numbers, grandmother worked in a gov. job / dept in Hawaii that gave her access to social security numbers of the deceased. There is much evidence that leads to this having been carefully planned. I don't believe Obama will leave in 2016. I believe he has no intention of leaving. Whatever crisis that would warrant such a stay I'm sure he can manage to arrange it. He's been arranging quite a lot that isn't acceptable. Czars, ruling by EO, etc. It wouldn't surprise me, nevertheless, I still believe God is in full control. He has permitted all of this to take place for His own purposes and plans.

Hahaha

Hilarious

:clap:

I applaud you, sir, for your outstanding sense of humor.

Sense of humor? It was the testimony of their mailman who had delivered the mail to the Ayers home for decades. What would his motive be for making up such a story? It seems more interesting that you are concerned others would believe him. What would your motive be? Whatever it is - I do not find it funny. Nevertheless, you should realize that this will not work out in the end as you are expecting it to. Quite honestly, I pity you, Toro. You're doomed. ( My strong advice to you would be repent and call upon Jesus to have mercy upon you, forgive you of your sins - though they be many - he would forgive you - and save you - that is your only hope )

These people are constantly quoting FOX News, I wonder why they want to distance themselves now?

STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Discombobulated: I think we all know what is going on here. It is time. Snap a picture of your cock and send it to me. I will do the same (of course, it will take 4 or 5 pics to cover all of mine).
This schtick of yours is pretty gross and stupid.

I agree. Discombobulated is an unfunny piece of dog shit, just like you, tits. I hope breast cancer runs in your family and your genetic refuse is cleansed from the gene pool. That it what is referred to as "natural selection", you stupid twat.

These people are constantly quoting FOX News, I wonder why they want to distance themselves now?

STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Discombobulated: I think we all know what is going on here. It is time. Snap a picture of your cock and send it to me. I will do the same (of course, it will take 4 or 5 pics to cover all of mine).
This schtick of yours is pretty gross and stupid.

I like him because he's such a fucking dip shit......miles of entertainment.

Are you nuts? The only known connection between Obama and Ayers was that they sat on a board together and that Ayers was one of about a dozen or so people in his community to host a "meet and greet" luncheon for the neighborhood to get to meet Obama when he decided to run for public office.

Thank you for posting the usual laundry list from FOX News.
So you have nothing to prove him wrong. You sure as hell don't have actions and results to point to. What else you got?

Uh, I think I pointed to numerous actions and results. Put down your fucking crack pipe and at least act like you have a smidgen of a brain in that empty head of yours. Just what in the hell are you even attempting to prove by posting such non-substantive bullshit? That you are a vapid little dip shit who is only here because your mother made the terrible miscalculation to spend her $200 on narcotics rather than an abortion?

Isn't it time for you to watch FOX News so you can find out what your opinion is today.

Oh, that was clever. You are a clever one, aren't you? You must also be pretty smart since, like OBAMA, you can just dismiss something by invoking Fox News, regardless of the actual content of what is said.

Benghazi - a Fox News "phony" scandal

The IRS targeting of conservative groups - another Fox News scandal, right? Not even a smidgen of corruption

The Mexican gun walking scandal - Fox News just harped on that and kept fanning the flames

Obamacare is driving up healthcare costs and insurance premiums, causing people to lose their insurance, and causing increased overhead expenses for business, along with a long list of other complaints, like how it was ramrodded through by a lame-duck Congress following a historical defeat for Dems and a popular mandate against the law - no, nothing to see here...move along now

Obama pouring, idiotically, money into green energy start-ups that go bankrupt (like Solyndra, anyone remember that?). Then there is the fact that tons of the subsides and federally guaranteed loans to these idiotic companies were then given to the DNC as political contributions as if this was some kind of money laundering scheme. - again, nothing to see here, Fox News is just stirring up shit again, right?

No, you are right. Fox just concocted all of this stuff, and more. Plus, we are all just too dumb to do anything but parrot what Fox News tells us. That is about the long and short of it then, right?

Please tell me that you do not really believe that your opposition is so simple. I truly wish for you to de-bunk my assumption that Dems are gullible simpletons. However, if you conclude that what I say is easily dismissed by invoking Fox News, then I am compelled to conclude that you are ignorant shit stains.

You are inconsequential. You bring great shame down upon yourself, your family and your country. If you have any character you would fall on your sword. Just imagine if the Dems actually possessed character and felt shame. A mass hari Kari of Dems would cause a major increase in our collective IQ. What a wonderful thing that would be.

I'm sorry you're so sensitive about FOX News, your primary source of information. Did you know that studies show that regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all?

Except you of course.

Are you nuts? The only known connection between Obama and Ayers was that they sat on a board together and that Ayers was one of about a dozen or so people in his community to host a "meet and greet" luncheon for the neighborhood to get to meet Obama when he decided to run for public office.

Ayers father was a friend of Frank Marshall Davis......do you homework asshole.

So you have nothing to prove him wrong. You sure as hell don't have actions and results to point to. What else you got?

Uh, I think I pointed to numerous actions and results. Put down your fucking crack pipe and at least act like you have a smidgen of a brain in that empty head of yours. Just what in the hell are you even attempting to prove by posting such non-substantive bullshit? That you are a vapid little dip shit who is only here because your mother made the terrible miscalculation to spend her $200 on narcotics rather than an abortion?

Isn't it time for you to watch FOX News so you can find out what your opinion is today.

Oh, that was clever. You are a clever one, aren't you? You must also be pretty smart since, like OBAMA, you can just dismiss something by invoking Fox News, regardless of the actual content of what is said.

The IRS targeting of conservative groups - another Fox News scandal, right? Not even a smidgen of corruption

The Mexican gun walking scandal - Fox News just harped on that and kept fanning the flames

Obamacare is driving up healthcare costs and insurance premiums, causing people to lose their insurance, and causing increased overhead expenses for business, along with a long list of other complaints, like how it was ramrodded through by a lame-duck Congress following a historical defeat for Dems and a popular mandate against the law - no, nothing to see here...move along now

Obama pouring, idiotically, money into green energy start-ups that go bankrupt (like Solyndra, anyone remember that?). Then there is the fact that tons of the subsides and federally guaranteed loans to these idiotic companies were then given to the DNC as political contributions as if this was some kind of money laundering scheme. - again, nothing to see here, Fox News is just stirring up shit again, right?

No, you are right. Fox just concocted all of this stuff, and more. Plus, we are all just too dumb to do anything but parrot what Fox News tells us. That is about the long and short of it then, right?

Please tell me that you do not really believe that your opposition is so simple. I truly wish for you to de-bunk my assumption that Dems are gullible simpletons. However, if you conclude that what I say is easily dismissed by invoking Fox News, then I am compelled to conclude that you are ignorant shit stains.

You are inconsequential. You bring great shame down upon yourself, your family and your country. If you have any character you would fall on your sword. Just imagine if the Dems actually possessed character and felt shame. A mass hari Kari of Dems would cause a major increase in our collective IQ. What a wonderful thing that would be.

I'm sorry you're so sensitive about FOX News, your primary source of information. Did you know that studies show that regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all?

Except you of course.

Good one, you really got me that time. How can I possibly recover from such a devastating blow.

Except you of course.

Good one, you really got me that time. How can I possibly recover from such a devastating blow.

Of course I did.

Obama apologists have never been accused of being overly bright.

Except you of course.

Of course I did.

I'm sure you think so......that's how smart you are.

Except you of course.

Of course I did.

When someone has you by the balls stop moving, and ask politely for them to let go.

Except you of course.

Of course I did.

When someone has you by the balls stop moving, and ask politely for them to let go.

So called conservatives on this forum do a lot more talking about how crushingly effective their arguments are than ever do in actually making any arguments.

Except you of course.

Of course I did.

Not at all but YOU have supported him through EVERY scandal screaming the REPUBS made them ALL up.

That is patently stupid.

Except you of course.

Of course I did.

So called conservatives on this forum do a lot more talking about how crushingly effective their arguments are than ever do in actually making any arguments.

You have yet to ever make a cogent argument kid.

You go through screaming "nuh-uh" like a 12 year old at everything negative that come out about the little boi who is current'y the President.

Except you of course.

Of course I did.

Not at all but YOU have supported him through EVERY scandal screaming the REPUBS made them ALL up.

That is patently stupid.

I don't know if Obama is a good President or not, it's hard to tell with all the constant background noise. History will judge. One thing I do know for sure though, 90% of the criticism directed at this President is 100% bullshit.

Forum List

Back